English Forum Switzerland

English Forum Switzerland (https://www.englishforum.ch/forum.php)
-   Family matters/health (https://www.englishforum.ch/family-matters-health/)
-   -   Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine (https://www.englishforum.ch/family-matters-health/304909-johnson-johnson-covid-vaccine.html)

dentblanche 07.07.2021 11:15

Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
I have decided the Johnson and Johnson vaccine for Covid 19 will be the best choice for me.
Does anyone know if it will be available in Switzerland?
I wrote to J&J and had no response.
They have it in Germany but you need a German health insurance card.
TIA

roegner 07.07.2021 11:16

Re: Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
No, it is not available in Switzerland.

AbFab 07.07.2021 11:32

Re: Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dentblanche (Post 3325560)
I have decided the Johnson and Johnson vaccine for Covid 19 will be the best choice for me.
Does anyone know if it will be available in Switzerland?
I wrote to J&J and had no response.
They have it in Germany but you need a German health insurance card.
TIA

How on earth do you know J&J is "the best choice" for you? Are you a vaccines expert? Or just prefer one jab? J&J's appears less efficacious

Just get vaccinated - it's free!

Island Monkey 07.07.2021 11:36

Re: Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AbFab (Post 3325566)
How on earth do you know J&J is "the best choice" for you? Are you a vaccines expert? Or just prefer one jab? J&J's appears less efficacious

Just get vaccinated - it's free!

And it has same blood clot issues as AZ - not that that would bother me, but seems odd to pick it over others!

FairDinkum 07.07.2021 11:55

Re: Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
wow , interesting. So why some smartbums are smarter than other smartbums??:o:p

ABfab how come you know better than the OP ?? seriously ?

The OP probably read a lot ,asked a lot , and finds how they preferr the vax to be a disabled adenovirus . It can’t replicate in your body and will not give you a viral infection and no risk of the spike protein going crazy.

Therefore, this person prefers the old school vax than the new mRna technology.

rastapopulus 07.07.2021 12:00

Re: Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FairDinkum (Post 3325573)
wow , interesting. So why some smartbums are smarter than other smartbums??:o:p

ABfab how come you know better than the OP ?? seriously ?

The OP probably read a lot ,asked a lot , and finds how they preferr the vax to be a disabled adenovirus . It can’t replicate in your body and will not give you a viral infection and no risk of the spike protein going crazy.

Therefore, this person prefers the old school vax than the new mRna technology.

AZ is the old skool vac. As per current documentation, https://www.bag.admin.ch/bag/en/home...html#428181865

AZ is expected to be approved shortly

amogles 07.07.2021 12:05

Re: Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dentblanche (Post 3325560)
I have decided the Johnson and Johnson vaccine for Covid 19 will be the best choice for me.
Does anyone know if it will be available in Switzerland?
I wrote to J&J and had no response.
They have it in Germany but you need a German health insurance card.
TIA

Don't know about Germany but I'm sure if you shop around you will find clinics who dispense without a health insurance card. I've seen it in Hungary for example. It is after all in their interest to vaccinate as many people as possible and creating barriers to that doesn't really make much sense.

I don't think getting the jab will be the biggest problem. The bigger problem will be getting a Swiss certificate for it.

FairDinkum 07.07.2021 12:14

Re: Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
Rastapopulus , same with Janssen from J&J .

I think J&J vaccine is available in france so maybe that's an option? I think now that EMA has approved that vaccine it'll be accepted in all countries..

Sigh 07.07.2021 12:24

Re: Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FairDinkum (Post 3325581)
Rastapopulus , same with Janssen from J&J .

I think J&J vaccine is available in france so maybe that's an option? I think now that EMA has approved that vaccine it'll be accepted in all countries..

The J&J vaccine has been approved in Switzerland for quite a while already, we just didnt order any...

FairDinkum 07.07.2021 12:31

Re: Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
So can some of you people here see how people are behaving (for no reason) like obedient zombies? someone says "I want that vacc or this vacc" and that's not 'acceptable' so some zombies are ready to lynch the person :o

And why? just because of bureaucracy , because of the fear talk in the media because of the constant "go vax don't ask" just stay in the line..

lost_inbroad 07.07.2021 12:51

Re: Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by AbFab (Post 3325566)
How on earth do you know J&J is "the best choice" for you? Are you a vaccines expert? Or just prefer one jab? J&J's appears less efficacious

Just get vaccinated - it's free!

They do a terrific dandruff shampoo. Clearly a no-brainer that they would have the best vaccine for OP.

Belgianmum 07.07.2021 12:53

Re: Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lost_inbroad (Post 3325593)
They do a terrific dandruff shampoo. Clearly a no-brainer that they would have the best vaccine for OP.

And their baby oil is second to none.

lost_inbroad 07.07.2021 12:55

Re: Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Belgianmum (Post 3325595)
And their baby oil is second to none.

There ya go, what other argument would one possibly need. :rolleyes:

NickGB 07.07.2021 13:04

Re: Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Belgianmum (Post 3325595)
And their baby oil is second to none.

…but don’t mention their baby powder…

Ato 07.07.2021 13:18

Re: Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Belgianmum (Post 3325595)
And their baby oil is second to none.

I've always made my own, hard to get a hold of the babies these days though.

Spaceghost 07.07.2021 13:45

Re: Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FairDinkum (Post 3325586)
So can some of you people here see how people are behaving (for no reason) like obedient zombies? someone says "I want that vacc or this vacc" and that's not 'acceptable' so some zombies are ready to lynch the person :o

And why? just because of bureaucracy , because of the fear talk in the media because of the constant "go vax don't ask" just stay in the line..


Probably for about the same reason you troll every vaccine post? :rolleyes:

Jim2007 07.07.2021 13:48

Re: Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by dentblanche (Post 3325560)
I have decided the Johnson and Johnson vaccine for Covid 19 will be the best choice for me.
Does anyone know if it will be available in Switzerland?
I wrote to J&J and had no response.
They have it in Germany but you need a German health insurance card.
TIA

As far as I remember it is approved, but non was ordered….

Jim2007 07.07.2021 13:52

Re: Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FairDinkum (Post 3325586)
So can some of you people here see how people are behaving (for no reason) like obedient zombies? someone says "I want that vacc or this vacc" and that's not 'acceptable' so some zombies are ready to lynch the person :o

And why? just because of bureaucracy , because of the fear talk in the media because of the constant "go vax don't ask" just stay in the line..

Absolutely, just mention the topic in a post and you will come out with the the same patter no attempt to adapt to the situation. So ya you made your point.

axman 07.07.2021 14:31

Re: Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by lost_inbroad (Post 3325593)
They do a terrific dandruff shampoo. Clearly a no-brainer that they would have the best vaccine for OP.

No, I think they are part of the conspiracy to hide the fact that there is a cure for dandruff. Dandruff doesn’t kill, so why provide the cure and kill their multi billion shampoo business?

nickatbasel 07.07.2021 14:38

Re: Johnson and Johnson Covid vaccine
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Belgianmum (Post 3325595)
And their baby oil is second to none.

Best thing for a rusty baby.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:58.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0