Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Family matters/health  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 23.11.2009, 12:00
telandy's Avatar
Forum Veteran
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: Thurgau
Posts: 2,059
Groaned at 5 Times in 4 Posts
Thanked 634 Times in 378 Posts
telandy has an excellent reputationtelandy has an excellent reputationtelandy has an excellent reputationtelandy has an excellent reputation
Cost of an Educational Psychologist

I need EF's help. Our International school have arranged for a UK trained educational psychologist and native english speaker to assess our twin boys next week. They are saying that this cost or a part of it will be covered by our Health Insurance, in our case SWICA. I have heard from other sources that this is covered by the local School Gemeinde. Has anyone got any experience on this, before I try and find out whether the cost will be paid.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Educational Games Blonaybear TV/internet/telephone 10 02.10.2009 19:30
English educational DVD and books for 2 year old kid ashish_rane Family matters/health 6 07.08.2008 15:20
Educational Farm Tours of Swiss Farms? Guest Social events 3 15.05.2008 21:56

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:05.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0