English Forum Switzerland

English Forum Switzerland (https://www.englishforum.ch/forum.php)
-   Family matters/health (https://www.englishforum.ch/family-matters-health/)
-   -   Cute things kids say (https://www.englishforum.ch/family-matters-health/98136-cute-things-kids-say.html)

FunnyBone 11.05.2017 13:35

Re: Cute things kids say
 
Science talk about Structural Biochemistry methods:

Me: When looking at very, very small things, microscopes aren't strong enough to help us see...
Kid: Then we can use a macroscope! :D

Guest 11.05.2017 14:22

Re: Cute things kids say
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 22 yards (Post 2784765)
What, again? Your little one has a memory like a sieve. ;)

Ahh, 22, give us a break.. I can only manage a little over 3 weeks before it all falls out when I have to pick it up and put it back again :msntongue:

Mélusine 01.06.2017 19:50

Re: Cute things kids say
 
Heavy thunderstorm yesterday night. Or, as my three-year-old puts it:

"Angry Pikachu in the sky!"

:p

FunnyBone 07.06.2017 22:53

Re: Cute things kids say
 
My kid, watching Shaun the Sheep, episode "Still Life".

"Look, they've painted Monasheepa." :D:D:D


Guest 08.06.2017 11:08

Re: Cute things kids say
 
My daughter spotted Trump on TV news yesterday evening.

"He's very pale.. has he not put any spray tan on yet?"

FunnyBone 26.08.2017 17:31

Re: Cute things kids say
 
"What is Pepsi?" :D My kids know what Cola is because they've seen it at other kids' b-day parties. Apparently no one has bought Pepsi, so they have no idea it's a soda drink just like Cola. (We don't drink pop at my house.) But they know what root beer is, and were floored when I asked for it in a supermarket and that guy thought I wanted beer. :D:D:D

"What does "bastard" mean?":msnshock: (One of them heard me say it.:o)

Guest 26.08.2017 18:20

Re: Cute things kids say
 
Our youngest is turning 7 next week.
Son: You promised I may have a small bottle of Coke on my birthday
Me: It can be a birthday gift
Son: No, not as a gift. I just want it to be there on my birthday
Me: Why wouldn't you want it to be a gift then?
Son: Because then I won't receive the roller blades that I really want
I told him he could have two presents on his birthday

FunnyBone 27.08.2017 00:47

Re: Cute things kids say
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by carlasmom (Post 2837384)
Our youngest is turning 7 next week.
Son: You promised I may have a small bottle of Coke on my birthday
Me: It can be a birthday gift
Son: No, not as a gift. I just want it to be there on my birthday
Me: Why wouldn't you want it to be a gift then?
Son: Because then I won't receive the roller blades that I really want
I told him he could have two presents on his birthday

He could have both the coke and the roller blades, or do the roller blades count as two presents already? :D Tricky, tricky! :p Kids are soooo cute!

Guest 27.08.2017 07:46

Re: Cute things kids say
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FunnyBone (Post 2837515)
He could have both the coke and the roller blades, or do the roller blades count as two presents already? :D Tricky, tricky! :p Kids are soooo cute!

Blades and bottle of coke will be his two presents. Our other kids turned 10 and 12 yesterday and today. They asked for an iPod Touch and a (used) iPhone 😱. So apparently the innocence of their wishes somehow gets lost between the ages 7 and 10.

FunnyBone 06.11.2017 14:18

Re: Cute things kids say
 
Giggles and repeats: "A cute angle" - looks like Geometry is a winner!

"Rest in pieces." Was it Halloween that did it? :D

Tom1234 06.11.2017 14:39

Re: Cute things kids say
 
A couple of weeks ago my wife was walking through Zug with our eight-year old.

My son noticed an Arab couple and the lady was wearing a hijab.

"Why is that lady wearing that?" He asked.

"Because women in some cultures have their faces covered when they are out and about".

"Oh I see", he replied. "They're not speaking German."

"No, they're probably tourists" said my wife.

Misunderstanding, my son said, very loudly, "Did you say they're terrorists?"

MusicChick 10.11.2018 18:35

Re: Cute things kids say
 
Miss, can we cheat?

:D

araqyl 11.11.2018 20:16

Re: Cute things kids say
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MusicChick (Post 3012102)
Miss, can we cheat?

:D

Hmm, if you say yes, then they actually can't cheat - because they've been given permission. If you say no, then ...

MusicChick 11.12.2018 00:40

Re: Cute things kids say
 
I am addicted to the periodic table book.

FCBarca 11.12.2018 09:38

Re: Cute things kids say
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MusicChick (Post 3021708)
I am addicted to the periodic table book.


Tell me more :confused:

MusicChick 12.12.2018 15:11

Re: Cute things kids say
 
You are really wasting yourself on your jobs...You should be a professional cheff, you know.

MusicChick 15.12.2018 07:23

Re: Cute things kids say
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by FCBarca (Post 3021752)
Tell me more :confused:

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon....1aFFZt4CaL.jpg

MusicChick 16.12.2018 17:31

Re: Cute things kids say
 
We don't have paint brushes. There's never enough paint brushes.

MusicChick 17.12.2018 16:45

Re: Cute things kids say
 
My sister forgot my homework.

MusicChick 22.12.2018 20:17

Re: Cute things kids say
 
Can you fold the clothes neatly, sweetheart...

Why fold underwear when it goes on our butt!


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:54.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0