Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Finance/banking/taxation  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11.01.2011, 13:40
Junior Member
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Biel
Posts: 87
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 27 Times in 15 Posts
lukenjenny is considered knowledgeablelukenjenny is considered knowledgeablelukenjenny is considered knowledgeable
Commune tax refund

My husband works in the canton of Neuchatel and they have been taking taxes out of his paycheck every month at the Neuchatel rate. However, we live in the canton of Vaud where taxes are much cheaper. When we first moved here someone told us that at the end of the year we could file with the canton of Neuchatel to get reimbursed for the taxes we "overpaid" since we should only have to pay at the Vaud rate.

Has anyone ever done this? If so, what was the process?

Reply With Quote

commune, refund, tax

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tax: Changing Commune/Municipality/Town in Canton Zurich washbrol Finance/banking/taxation 11 04.11.2015 07:59
EU tax refund quest_5692 Finance/banking/taxation 17 05.07.2010 23:05
Can I get a tax refund? Tereza Finance/banking/taxation 0 30.04.2009 19:11
Commune tax - how much (ish)? telemark Finance/banking/taxation 3 17.04.2007 23:02

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:21.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0