Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Finance/banking/taxation  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19.05.2011, 19:02
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Graubunden
Posts: 51
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
alfons has made some interesting contributions
What is the name of the form to pay bills?

We live in America and can no longer do ebanking due to the tax problems with USA etc.
Anyway, we must pay bills - most of them telephone, accountant etc automatically debit our bank account with a form we signed. Now I have the condo manager telling me that our quarterly payment is not being paid by the bank. Is there a special form I can give or get from the bank to authorize them to pay the managment company?
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
The complete guide to bills and what happens if you don't pay them. Richard Daily life 209 10.08.2020 14:09
Useful calculator for finding out how much tax you need to pay on 3rd pillar pay out muze7 Finance/banking/taxation 11 20.01.2012 07:37
Anyone has used EU Medical Benefits Card to pay for hospital bills in Switzerland? cookie143 Family matters/health 1 07.05.2010 00:28
Leaving Switzerland - How to pay the bills of Billag, phone and IWB Myth Leaving Switzerland 6 01.02.2010 15:54
Time given to pay bills. JuJu Complaints corner 6 15.05.2007 13:55

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:50.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0