Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Finance/banking/taxation  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 14.06.2011, 21:27
Join Date: May 2011
Location: Zurich
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
minimi has no particular reputation at present
Get paid from US company

An american company would like to hire me to do some freelance work. Can they pay me even if I am not a US citizen or resident or having a US work visa?

If yes can they just pay and hire me if I am working from abroad or can they also pay me if I am in the US and they would pay me to my Swiss account? I still have my Swiss address and I am just in the US for some months and will return soon and would like to work for them abroad. I am not sure if the company is allowed to pay me on my Bank Account in my country if I dont have a US work visa. Please help!
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Contract with non-Swiss company - self-employed or through payroll company Forfiter Finance/banking/taxation 2 17.01.2011 09:45
Issues with a company [sofa not delivered & company possibly out of business] TerminalServer Other/general 10 02.06.2010 15:16
Swiss Tax - paid by UK company but working in Zurich necrosus Finance/banking/taxation 0 15.04.2009 11:14
BVG premiums partially paid by company deer Finance/banking/taxation 4 03.12.2007 14:36

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:59.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0