Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Finance/banking/taxation  
View Poll Results: Do you beleive ElanIT pay the employers component ofyour withholding tax?
Yes 1 100.00%
No 0 0%
Voters: 1. You may not vote on this poll

Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 30.06.2011, 12:32
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: zurich
Posts: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
elanitnotforme has no particular reputation at present
For B Permit Holders, does the tax vary per commune?

I am told that as a B permit holder, the commune I live in does not make a difference
comparis.ch does show differences

does anyone know the answer?

also, my withholding tax is 17.7% - but my employer insists they are paying employers contributions. Is this the case?

any help welcomed.
Reply With Quote

commune, commune tax, tax, withholding tax

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tax at Source for Permit B holders Chester Finance/banking/taxation 9 10.07.2013 20:42
Commune tax refund lukenjenny Finance/banking/taxation 0 11.01.2011 13:40
Tax declaration for B permit holders jamesWtc Finance/banking/taxation 1 21.01.2009 14:07
Tax benefts for Permit C holders wet fish Finance/banking/taxation 5 31.01.2008 17:55
Commune tax - how much (ish)? telemark Finance/banking/taxation 3 17.04.2007 23:02

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:47.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0