Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Finance/banking/taxation  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03.11.2011, 17:48
LouisaB's Avatar
Join Date: Feb 2011
Location: Zurich
Posts: 156
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 119 Times in 78 Posts
LouisaB has earned the respect of manyLouisaB has earned the respect of manyLouisaB has earned the respect of many
Gift Aid

I have had a search for an answer to my question both on EF and on the HMRC website, but to no avail.

Does anyone know whether you can tick the "I am a UK taxpayer" box for donations if you have paid UK tax during the fiscal year, but are now living, and paying taxes abroad.

For (a very obvious...) example, I moved here in July and therefore paid UK tax for 4 months whilst I was employed in the UK.

I have so many friends who are doing Movember and I'm planning to show support for all the hard work and training that they are putting in I have made a few donations for other things since I moved here and always assumed that they wouldn't be Gift Aid-able, but thought that it was worth asking on the off-chance!
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Free legal aid [Divorce] ? liz56 Family matters/health 2 24.03.2011 08:01
First Aid Courses ta70s Family matters/health 21 26.10.2010 20:22
Band-Aid / Plaster Suggestion Scott Family matters/health 4 22.04.2009 00:21
Kitchen Aid - mix master chardie18 Food and drink 6 03.03.2009 21:21
Kitchen Aid Anton Other/general 4 16.03.2008 07:38

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:50.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0