Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Finance/banking/taxation  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18.08.2012, 17:49
Junior Member
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Bern/Zurich
Posts: 72
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 12 Times in 6 Posts
johnmayer has annoyed a few people around herejohnmayer has annoyed a few people around here
Leaving Switzerland - Non-EU applying for OASI/AHV reimbursement

I am probably planning to leave Switzerland.

Before leaving I would be applying for OASI/AHV refunds.

As I checked the AHV Info-register I found that my AHV contributions were made to 3 AHV compensation offices.

Now I am little bit confused as to whether I need to separately apply to each of these three AHV office for reimbursement or do I just apply to the SCO office ?

Also, in the list of required documents, I see that they need OASI certificate/s or AHV-Ausweis/e. I have just two AHV cards I think and both are exactly the same in content. Do I have to submit the original AHV cards or just copies of it along with the application ?

Thanks for help
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank johnmayer for this useful post:
Old 19.08.2012, 22:50
windboy's Avatar
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Vaud
Posts: 28
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
windboy has no particular reputation at present
Re: Leaving Switzerland - Non-EU applying for OASI/AHV reimbursement

I think you could apply them together.

Look at the following links:
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank windboy for this useful post:

ahv withdrawal, non eu, pillar, refund

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
NON-EU with a studen B permit applying for work permit in Switzerland vlad_island Permits/visas/government 5 20.05.2019 18:21
Cooling off period before applying for Switzerland Non-EU L Permit awesome001 Permits/visas/government 0 18.07.2010 12:01
How to get job in Switzerland by applying from non-EU country? abacus Employment 2 13.05.2010 23:27
AHV Reimbursement for L permit (Non EU) Venkat Finance/banking/taxation 18 14.08.2008 15:00
non Eu applying for a swiss pass Tamara_ch Permits/visas/government 9 18.07.2007 13:11

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:22.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0