Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Finance/banking/taxation  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30.01.2015, 08:25
Commercial paid-placement ads
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 25
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 18 Times in 14 Posts
EF Advertising is considered unworthyEF Advertising is considered unworthyEF Advertising is considered unworthy
U.S. Tax Services for U.S. Tax Payers Abroad. Starting at CHF 300!


Solutions for all your U.S. tax needs in Switzerland

Name:  patrick-evans.jpg
Views: 1973
Size:  15.9 KB

Patrick Evans, CPA, CGMA is the founder of US Tax Practice GmbH. Patrick is a U.S. Certified Public Accountant and federally recognized tax practitioner based in Switzerland servicing U.S. taxpayers here.

US Tax Practice is in the business of helping fellow U.S. taxpayers with their tax compliance and tax planning in order to educate them on the process, be their tax partner and apply his skills to provide for their best interest and to make sure they understand why they are signing on the bottom line.

Patrick does not charge for consultations or meetings and operates under an open door policy so clients don’t need to hesitate to call or email if they have a question or problem.

US Tax Practice offers 5 tax services for U.S. expats:
1. Compliance – for U.S. taxpayers whom have never filed taxes or haven’t filed taxes in a long time since living outside the United States.
2. Preparation – for U.S. taxpayers whom have filed U.S. taxes in the past and are looking for help with their current or prior year tax returns.
3. Planning – for U.S. taxpayers whom want to get their US tax liability to zero or as close as possible.
4. Bank Reporting – for U.S. taxpayers whom need assistance with their foreign bank account reports or have questions on which accounts need to be reported
5. Expatriation/Immigration – for U.S. taxpayers whom are looking to give up their U.S. citizenship. We also consult non-U.S. taxpayers whom have received a Green Card and are looking at immigrating to the United States.

If you have a specific question on U.S. taxes in Switzerland or U.S. taxes abroad, contact Patrick so he can assess your situation free of charge and provide you with a solution.


Patrick Evans, CPA, CGMA
US Tax Practice GmbH
Tel +41 (0)52 533 45 81
email: info@ustaxpractice.com

Reply With Quote

cpa, tax, taxes

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tax Information for US Citizens ( and Resident Aliens abroad ) 2011 KeinFranzösisch Finance/banking/taxation 18 13.01.2012 13:04
New additional tax form for US citizens abroad MrMert Finance/banking/taxation 2 18.07.2011 17:45
New US law Impacts Americans Abroad [US tax reporting] MrMert Finance/banking/taxation 13 08.04.2010 11:35
Tax form numbers for US tax returns colors General off-topic 1 16.10.2006 01:53

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:29.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2023, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0