Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Finance/banking/taxation  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11.11.2015, 12:24
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Geneva
Posts: 67
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 71 Times in 25 Posts
Ricard has made some interesting contributions
Invoicing and Declaring small Income


I've done a bit of freelance work, my only revenue this year and need to invoice for 4000 chf. How do I declare this? If I even need to? Do I need to set myself up officially as self employed or register a company? I plan to do quite a bit more in 2016.

Many thanks for first pointers.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Declaring foreign income: which exchange rate? MountBerg Finance/banking/taxation 12 17.12.2014 05:52
B-C permit and declaring property abroad ibk Finance/banking/taxation 7 07.10.2013 20:58
Small Income "Hobby-Business" Tax question.... acjohnson Business & entrepreneur 14 13.09.2011 12:30
Declaring your income as an independent (Effect on maternity insurance) sankbhat Insurance 0 06.01.2010 12:09

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 19:35.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0