Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Finance/banking/taxation
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17.05.2016, 23:42
Join Date: Mar 2016
Location: Basel area
Posts: 4
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Vincent Van Gogh has no particular reputation at present
Tax Declaration for Grenzegaenger (DE) , working in Swiss.

Dear sirs,

I am desperately need someone to help me my tax form,
I am living in germanY working in switzerland.

The last year I filled in all by myself , and I now completely forgot how I did it (I somehow lost the paper from the last year.)
I have already a paper and filled in where I remember...now I need someone actually know about this form (N-gre).....of course I can pay a little bit.
All necessary numbers are ready, my paper should be very easy, therefore I would not like to ask this to any tax consultant.
If you know what I mean, please kindly contact me a.s.a.p
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Tax Declaration UK/Swiss En Guete Finance/banking/taxation 6 18.04.2016 12:21
Tax question for Swiss working in foreign University okost Finance/banking/taxation 9 18.04.2012 22:21
TAX - B-permit Working in Geneva, living in canton de Vaud Rontary Finance/banking/taxation 3 03.02.2011 21:54
Working for a Swiss Co., but living in U.S. (Tax Questions) tennesseejohn Finance/banking/taxation 2 12.02.2010 19:03
Swiss/american Tax Declaration Geoffrey Richardson Finance/banking/taxation 4 18.08.2008 11:04

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:38.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2017, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0