Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Finance/banking/taxation  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 21.02.2018, 17:02
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2017
Location: Romandie
Posts: 37
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 16 Times in 9 Posts
bananebleue has no particular reputation at present
Filing taxes on B Permit with 3a contribution

How does one go about getting a tax return when one has reduced effective taxable income by contributing to a Pillar 3a?
(income tax already paid at the source at the correct rate, and no other out-of-the-ordinary circumstances)

My googling has come up inconclusive thus far. Thanks.
Reply With Quote

pillar 3a

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Deadline for Pillar 3a contribution to be tax-deductible, and tax returns. bip Finance/banking/taxation 1 25.01.2016 10:56
How to get tax back after contribution to 3a pillar? hiaw Finance/banking/taxation 20 13.12.2013 17:53
contribution 3A if worked half a year wildboar Finance/banking/taxation 1 04.11.2011 15:39
Tax break on contribution to pillar 3a retirement pension ThomasSoerensen Finance/banking/taxation 6 07.10.2007 15:00

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:59.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0