Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Finance/banking/taxation  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08.11.2018, 22:48
Junior Member
Join Date: Sep 2018
Location: Neuchatel
Posts: 34
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
Bench has no particular reputation at present
Abroad childcare cost tax claim ?

Hi EF members,

Regarding the tax return, do you think that we can claim back the tax reduction on childcare for the child living back home, not in CH ?
From HR, I know we still can get childbenefit though the child does not need to be here in CH.

Same question on the tax return for the mortgage interest back home, can we claim that ?

Thanks alot.
Reply With Quote

childcare abroad, tax return

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Car insurance - can I claim once I know the cost? newtoswitz Insurance 10 08.02.2016 22:04
U.S. Tax Services for U.S. Tax Payers Abroad. Starting at CHF 300! EF Advertising Finance/banking/taxation 0 30.01.2015 08:25
Tax claim ksribat Finance/banking/taxation 4 16.06.2010 10:40
Tax on Childcare cost fareehasharafat Finance/banking/taxation 3 30.05.2009 15:52

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:51.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0