Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Finance/banking/taxation  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 05.09.2019, 09:39
Join Date: Sep 2019
Location: Meilen
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
plwinter has no particular reputation at present
UK tax return help


Can anyone recommend a tax advisor, financial advisor- I have UK property and additional UK income and live in CH! Would like advice on domicile etc!

Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
UK property rent/expenses and CH/UK Tax Return MrChilli Finance/banking/taxation 4 31.03.2017 08:33
Swiss TAX Return and Property Income from the UK and UK Tax Return edfollett Finance/banking/taxation 19 04.02.2014 17:00
UK SA tax return - HELP! Casall Finance/banking/taxation 3 30.01.2014 12:31
UK Tax return and Swiss Tax Return edfollett Finance/banking/taxation 12 10.12.2012 18:03
UK Tax Return - help please? zenner Finance/banking/taxation 2 26.01.2011 16:18

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 00:32.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0