Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Finance/banking/taxation  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 24.02.2021, 20:41
NJE NJE is offline
Join Date: Feb 2020
Location: Zurich
Posts: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
NJE has no particular reputation at present
Tax consultant who can advice Swiss resident with Maltese limited company income

Good evening,

I am looking for a tax consultant who can advise me on the following situation: I am resident in ZH and I am self-employed with a sole proprietorship. EU Citizen on B Permit. I also have some income through a Maltese limited company and need some advice now on my first tax return. Looking for a personal recommendation who has experience with my situation.

Many thanks
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
How can a Swiss company hire a consultant in the UK? mololied Employment 9 26.10.2020 16:26
Can a Swiss resident rent through French car company sell and buyback lease? finbarsmom Transportation/driving 3 03.06.2018 10:40
Umbrella company for Swiss resident receiving income / salary from abroad SoynuevoenZurich Employment 4 02.10.2016 19:00
How to pay taxes on monthly regular income as consultant for non CH based company? SoynuevoenZurich Permits/visas/government 11 16.06.2016 13:28
Swiss resident can I work for a UK company in France? Guest Employment 8 25.07.2012 10:38

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:00.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0