Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Finance/banking/taxation  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06.03.2021, 13:56
Junior Member
Join Date: Oct 2019
Location: Zurich
Posts: 39
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 6 Times in 5 Posts
AndyM has earned some respectAndyM has earned some respect
Permit B - Married with children in another country

I have permit B so taxation at source. My family didn't moved yet to Switzerland and my wife is earning several times less than me so I send a big chunk of my salary for children kindergarden and care.

Looking at my tax code is Tax code: C1N. But I read that you could in Zurich the children expenses are taken in consideration for tax purposes. Should I fill a tax return?
Reply With Quote
Old 07.03.2021, 13:58
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Tbilisi
Posts: 141
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 48 Times in 33 Posts
zuercherbirmensdorfer has slipped a little
Re: Permit B - Married with children in another country

If your gross income (Brutto) is over CHF 120,000 (I think it's CHF 500,000 for Geneva), you have to file a tax return. You have to consult a tax professional for the deductions you'd like to claim but the return has to be filed, regardless of deductions, if your gross income is over the threshold.
Reply With Quote

permit, tax

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Separating: married with children surfmase Family matters/health 0 10.07.2017 17:26
Register Marriage in UK, When Married in Commonwealth country/ Swiss residence Permit limamichelle Permits/visas/government 6 16.09.2013 11:40
Non EU w/ a Student Visa to get married to a same country C Permit holder Marphur Permits/visas/government 6 15.06.2012 08:06
question about married in different country bobbybhamiya Permits/visas/government 6 19.10.2010 18:26
children leaving the country red gb Family matters/health 2 09.10.2007 07:58

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 10:29.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0