Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Finance/banking/taxation  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07.02.2007, 21:14
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Thalwil, ZH
Posts: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
sam28 has no particular reputation at present
a new car with a L permit


I'm a EU Citizen, now since 3 months working & living in swiss, on a L-permit.

It's time now to change my crapy car for a new one, can I obtain a credit from my bank (credit suisse), of about 15000 CHF, or do i need to apply for a B permit?
Thanks to post if u can help !

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Changing from B to C permit nodemons Permits/visas/government 84 12.09.2016 16:23
B Permit linked to Employer nandini Permits/visas/government 6 06.02.2007 11:53
URGENT!!! L permit changing to B permit brc Permits/visas/government 1 11.01.2007 09:04
Work Permit for the Wife of an EU citizen private_banker Permits/visas/government 9 03.01.2007 17:54
L Permit to a B permit - Unmarried UK couple telandy Permits/visas/government 3 25.10.2006 16:52

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:48.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0