Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Finance/banking/taxation  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 30.04.2009, 19:11
Junior Member
Join Date: Aug 2008
Location: Auckland, New Zealand
Posts: 33
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
Tereza has no particular reputation at present
Can I get a tax refund?

I've been working in Bern for four months now and am returning to New Zealand at the end of May. As I have a B permit I have been paying Quellensteuer.

I know that in the UK you can get a tax refund if you've worked only part of the year. How does this work in Switzerland?
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
am I entitled to a tax refund? WorldFoodie Finance/banking/taxation 14 22.01.2009 16:46
AHV refund gibrish Permits/visas/government 1 21.01.2009 14:04
Backing off from a course and not getting refund yuma Daily life 7 23.10.2008 10:38
Query on Refund - AVS, UIC Guest Finance/banking/taxation 1 26.05.2008 17:48

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:54.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0