Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Food and drink  
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #141  
Old 22.11.2012, 21:55
Confloozed's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,801
Groaned at 104 Times in 91 Posts
Thanked 4,965 Times in 2,360 Posts
Confloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

Quote:
View Post
This is Switzerland, you can pretty much download what you want. It's a well balanced and convincing flick that pretty much states that avoiding meat and dairy products will lead to a healthier body. Heart disease, cancer etc. are potentially caused by what you eat, so why risk it when plant based foods are better for you?
I am not done reading all the posts, but how are plant based foods gauranteeably, better to not cause cancer? There is no absolute control over the food that comes into western europe. Sorry there isn't. And there are a lot of vegetables, fruits, and mainly mushrooms that come from Chernobyl areas with ridiculous levels of uranium/radioactive matter in them.

Even if the vegetation is marked one way, so often these foods make it past the labeling to gain the higher prices, as on their own they are really cheap. Just like the fire pollutant contamination in 1973, where cattle were fed chemicals instead of regular feed, causing mutation, and live stock to be culled, and many ranchers took the opportunity to sell meat destined to the mass graves, to butchers at a discount.

And the Michigan thing happened over a 1 year period, where the effects of Chernobyl continue to exist. The randomly find these products sold under different countries of origin in France and Switzerland all the time.

Just cause a cow gets hormones injected into it, and a plant gets rained on by "acid" rain or polluted in another fashion, doesn't mean eating one or the other won't have cancerous effects on the consumer.

Just saying...
This user would like to thank Confloozed for this useful post:
  #142  
Old 22.11.2012, 22:19
Confloozed's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,801
Groaned at 104 Times in 91 Posts
Thanked 4,965 Times in 2,360 Posts
Confloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

Quote:
View Post
Hi Readers & Posters
I am not running for cover but unlike some on here who seems to have nothing better to do than taking the piss,so to speak, I am very busy at present.
I had to read and correct a 158 page script to make my Friday deadline as promised to EF member Lemanglaise.

Run around buying hard to find foods to be able to send out 7 free starter packs for the recipe testers as promised.

Get the house and food situation in order for Saturday house warming.
Plus jump thru and the hoops and Swiss red tape in setting up a Gmbh.

So sorry if I don't put all my valuable time answering your moronic questions.
The great thing here is I am not selling you guys anything I move country to get away from brainwashed sheep's like yourself.

Eat what you like now, believe the hype.

just deal me out of your pathetic way of thinking and real lack of eduction on healthy eating, guess that why they pay me the big buck here.

since most are suss about my claims I will post the Vegan reality show I have at present in the UK and USA writers vault it is registered and copy righted so nothing to fear three networks including Fox are reviewing it right now, the lawyers are checking all the health claim now, we will see what come up.

Will post it tonight or in the morning something more you can sink you omnivores teeth into but at least I am creating new things here, a not just kicking people in the guts under the stealth cover of the internet.

Piss weak, poor show, plastic gangster and paper tigers.

To all the poster and readers who send me countless messages of support and positive posting thank you very much.

To all the Aussie OI OI Oi

BTW Vegan classes will be happening as the response by PM has been good, but it may have to be a after new year start.
Yeah call everyone morons cause they question your claims...great way to support your facts.

You start a thread about considering giving a course in Vegan cooking, and won't explain to anyone, with supporting facts why one would pay you money, to learn how to cook a different way, from an idea they don't already adhere to. Then people, who want to understand why this would be something they should subscribe to, are offered that their lives aren't as hectic or as important as your's and that they should either believe you or go back to their bloodythirsty ways, and the moron comment as well.

Listen Dude, we are all busy people. Once in a while we use this forum, sometimes in our free time, sometimes at work. We all have important things to do, and from the number of posts you have locked in recently, not posting anymore then yourself. You aren't going to get people to come to your class, pay money, and convert to your way of thinking being a know it all prick. Just a lil' FYI.

And just because you have script lying around for the past few years, that you have emplyed an EF member to review, at your expense, doesn't mean you are meeting a deadline.

Starter packages (7) for potential customers is a job, no? I work 14 to 16 hours a day, cooking for hundreds of people. So....

Housewarming party for an organized Chef capable of making 20 30,000 CHF per month(as so quoted by yourself), should be easily taken care of.

Setting up a Gmbh, for what? Catering? Ok, well an attorney should be able to take care of that quite easily.

Wah. If people question you, you throw a tantrum. You think I hide behing the "stealth of the internet"? I have met many people from the EF and had a great time talking and arguing with them, as they have with each other. This is not like other forums, as a lot of members do go to similiar events. If you want to discuss your way of life with me over a pint, I am all ears.

But don't think because you don't eat something that we don't we are sheepish. Just support your facts. It's all anyone is asking for.
The following 13 users would like to thank Confloozed for this useful post:
  #143  
Old 22.11.2012, 22:28
Gwendy's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Location: Baden AG
Posts: 552
Groaned at 13 Times in 10 Posts
Thanked 311 Times in 181 Posts
Gwendy has a reputation beyond reputeGwendy has a reputation beyond reputeGwendy has a reputation beyond reputeGwendy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

This is a really interesting thread, at least the parts without the childish hacking on each other.

Having completed a nutrition school here in Switzerland, I was disappointed in the lack of scientific proof of many of the nutritional decisions in many cuisines. Basically you can eat what you want but such a lot of it is cop on. Why is it that people only then change their diets towards more fruit and veg when things go wrong!? Is that in itself not just proof?

Am sure there are many who disagree but with most things in life you can believe what you want and shove whatever shit you like down your throat.

I'm in and thrilled that we will get a chance to be taught by someone who knows more than we do.

Thanks
G

Last edited by Gwendy; 22.11.2012 at 22:29. Reason: Bad English!
The following 3 users would like to thank Gwendy for this useful post:
  #144  
Old 22.11.2012, 22:57
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Zurich
Posts: 343
Groaned at 82 Times in 31 Posts
Thanked 408 Times in 188 Posts
Vegan_Chef is considered unworthyVegan_Chef is considered unworthyVegan_Chef is considered unworthy
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

Quote:
View Post
Yeah call everyone morons cause they question your claims...great way to support your facts.

You start a thread about considering giving a course in Vegan cooking, and won't explain to anyone, with supporting facts why one would pay you money, to learn how to cook a different way, from an idea they don't already adhere to. Then people, who want to understand why this would be something they should subscribe to, are offered that their lives aren't as hectic or as important as your's and that they should either believe you or go back to their bloodythirsty ways, and the moron comment as well.

Listen Dude, we are all busy people. Once in a while we use this forum, sometimes in our free time, sometimes at work. We all have important things to do, and from the number of posts you have locked in recently, not posting anymore then yourself. You aren't going to get people to come to your class, pay money, and convert to your way of thinking being a know it all prick. Just a lil' FYI.

And just because you have script lying around for the past few years, that you have emplyed an EF member to review, at your expense, doesn't mean you are meeting a deadline.

Starter packages (7) for potential customers is a job, no? I work 14 to 16 hours a day, cooking for hundreds of people. So....

Housewarming party for an organized Chef capable of making 20 30,000 CHF per month(as so quoted by yourself), should be easily taken care of.

Setting up a Gmbh, for what? Catering? Ok, well an attorney should be able to take care of that quite easily.

Wah. If people question you, you throw a tantrum. You think I hide behing the "stealth of the internet"? I have met many people from the EF and had a great time talking and arguing with them, as they have with each other. This is not like other forums, as a lot of members do go to similiar events. If you want to discuss your way of life with me over a pint, I am all ears.

But don't think because you don't eat something that we don't we are sheepish. Just support your facts. It's all anyone is asking for.
I already have 15 members for the cooking class but this will only be a side line.
No my company will not offer catering again you know nothing.
three different books vegan recipe,green juicing,& oil free salad dressings
Also writing scripts
looking after 7 different clients diets at the moment on three continents
Consultant to two new vegan food chain.
are just some of the things I am doing right now.
This 20,000 euro a month seems to make you jealous
This is chump change compare to what I will make if any of the other project are taken up.
But I do not sit on my bum and just pick of people on my keyboard like a weak coward, I create and make my own luck.

I have always worked for myself in even used to fire employees like those on here who would got on board during working hour,thought them as nothing more than thieves

You working 14 to 16 hour a day just show how dense you are,I take three holidays a year and never work for more than a couple of month at a time.

not my fault if you are to stupid to start your own easy business.

You people are so sad, your wages would not even cover my rent
The following 10 users groan at Vegan_Chef for this post:
  #145  
Old 22.11.2012, 23:03
Confloozed's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,801
Groaned at 104 Times in 91 Posts
Thanked 4,965 Times in 2,360 Posts
Confloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

Quote:
View Post
I already have 15 members for the cooking class but this will only be a side line.
No my company will not offer catering again you know nothing.
three different books vegan recipe,green juicing,& oil free salad dressings
Also writing scripts
looking after 7 different clients diets at the moment on three continents
Consultant to two new vegan food chain.
are just some of the things I am doing right now.
This 20,000 euro a month seems to make you jealous
This is chump change compare to what I will make if any of the other project are taken up.
But I do not sit on my bum and just pick of people on my keyboard like a weak coward, I create and make my own luck.

I have always worked for myself in even used to fire employees like those on here who would got on board during working hour,thought them as nothing more than thieves

You working 14 to 16 hour a day just show how dense you are,I take three holidays a year and never work for more than a couple of month at a time.

not my fault if you are to stupid to start your own easy business.

You people are so sad, your wages would not even cover my rentI
I tell you what, I think, and most people do on here, you are full of crap. Anyone who rolls bank doesn't need to come onto a public forum and brag about it. They keep that kind of info to themselves.
I am dense because I work hard to pay for my kids? The more you talk, the more ignorant you sound.

You are not a real Chef and if you are, you don't know the real metal of it.



If you want to insult me like this, meet me for a pint. If not, stfu.
The following 4 users would like to thank Confloozed for this useful post:
  #146  
Old 22.11.2012, 23:04
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

First time i have groaned anyone, the most immature response i have seen in a very long time..
The following 5 users would like to thank for this useful post:
  #147  
Old 22.11.2012, 23:05
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 13,702
Groaned at 1,281 Times in 857 Posts
Thanked 20,145 Times in 7,760 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

Quote:
View Post
I already have 15 members for the cooking class but this will only be a side line.
No my company will not offer catering again you know nothing.
three different books vegan recipe,green juicing,& oil free salad dressings
Also writing scripts
looking after 7 different clients diets at the moment on three continents
Consultant to two new vegan food chain.
are just some of the things I am doing right now.
This 20,000 euro a month seems to make you jealous
This is chump change compare to what I will make if any of the other project are taken up.
But I do not sit on my bum and just pick of people on my keyboard like a weak coward, I create and make my own luck.

I have always worked for myself in even used to fire employees like those on here who would got on board during working hour,thought them as nothing more than thieves

You working 14 to 16 hour a day just show how dense you are,I take three holidays a year and never work for more than a couple of month at a time.

not my fault if you are to stupid to start your own easy business.

You people are so sad, your wages would not even cover my rent
if you really were anything like as successful as you say you would simply not be making childish and quite frankly ridiculous posts like this, wasting your time trying to justify yourself to people you care nothing about. The only other explanation is that you are the worlds only incredibly successful Vegan Chef with an IQ of below 85.
The following 3 users would like to thank Chuff for this useful post:
  #148  
Old 22.11.2012, 23:07
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Zurich
Posts: 263
Groaned at 70 Times in 33 Posts
Thanked 192 Times in 116 Posts
mishimishi is considered unworthymishimishi is considered unworthymishimishi is considered unworthy
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

well, let's diffuse the tension a little shall we?

I always thought that this concept which is quite popular in Montréal, Canada, would do very well here - it's a chain of vegetarian restaurants where you pay by the weight of your plate. Business people fill the place at lunch, and others in the evening. But, they also have their line of vegetarian products that they sell in grocery stores, and health food stores.

someone should try that here as I know so many vegetarians who never know where to go to for lunch...
This user would like to thank mishimishi for this useful post:
  #149  
Old 22.11.2012, 23:10
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Zurich
Posts: 343
Groaned at 82 Times in 31 Posts
Thanked 408 Times in 188 Posts
Vegan_Chef is considered unworthyVegan_Chef is considered unworthyVegan_Chef is considered unworthy
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

Quote:
View Post
if you really were anything like as successful as you say you would simply not be making childish and quite frankly ridiculous posts like this, wasting your time trying to justify yourself to people you care nothing about. The only other explanation is that you are the worlds only incredibly successful Vegan Chef with an IQ of below 85.
May house is on here in the Terry and Tina thread, dipshit then look up rental prices in Maur Richdog.(How can you even call yourself Dog in Australia this is a police informer)LOL you may just be a mutt

I am not the one hiding behind a puter here We Aussie don't take shit from anyone never have

Have yet to see one of you brave soul put your hand up for an eye to eye at the housewarming gutless wonders the lot of you.

make me sick to see people hiding under their wives skirt.

Your just another whinging pom that what we call you back home, and you do the same here,People like you give the good English a bad name.

Last edited by Vegan_Chef; 22.11.2012 at 23:15. Reason: error
The following 12 users groan at Vegan_Chef for this post:
  #150  
Old 22.11.2012, 23:13
miniMia's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: romandie
Posts: 9,975
Groaned at 101 Times in 92 Posts
Thanked 9,106 Times in 4,522 Posts
miniMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond reputeminiMia has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

Quote:
View Post
Am sure there are many who disagree but with most things in life you can believe what you want and shove whatever shit you like down your throat.
What a bizarre thing to say. Just because someone is not vegan that does not mean they are "shoving shit down their throats". That's exactly the moralistic attitude I was talking about.
The following 5 users would like to thank miniMia for this useful post:
This user groans at miniMia for this post:
  #151  
Old 22.11.2012, 23:16
Confloozed's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,801
Groaned at 104 Times in 91 Posts
Thanked 4,965 Times in 2,360 Posts
Confloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

Quote:
View Post
well, let's diffuse the tension a little shall we?

I always thought that this concept which is quite popular in Montréal, Canada, would do very well here - it's a chain of vegetarian restaurants where you pay by the weight of your plate. Business people fill the place at lunch, and others in the evening. But, they also have their line of vegetarian products that they sell in grocery stores, and health food stores.

someone should try that here as I know so many vegetarians who never know where to go to for lunch...
Yeah it's called Hiltl.ch

It's the world's oldest, consistently running vegetarian restaurant in the world, and it is on 3 floors, constantly packed, in Zurich, and in the Guiness book of World Records. Possible what is going on in Canada is modeled after Hiltl. I probably eat more vegetarian food because of how kool that place is.
The following 2 users would like to thank Confloozed for this useful post:
This user groans at Confloozed for this post:
  #152  
Old 22.11.2012, 23:17
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Zurich
Posts: 343
Groaned at 82 Times in 31 Posts
Thanked 408 Times in 188 Posts
Vegan_Chef is considered unworthyVegan_Chef is considered unworthyVegan_Chef is considered unworthy
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

Quote:
View Post
I tell you what, I think, and most people do on here, you are full of crap. Anyone who rolls bank doesn't need to come onto a public forum and brag about it. They keep that kind of info to themselves.
I am dense because I work hard to pay for my kids? The more you talk, the more ignorant you sound.

You are not a real Chef and if you are, you don't know the real metal of it.



If you want to insult me like this, meet me for a pint. If not, stfu.
Anytime son how about my house in more tomorrow morning
I bet you chicken out big mouth
  #153  
Old 22.11.2012, 23:19
nickatbasel's Avatar
Mod, Chips and Mushy Peas
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Albisrieden
Posts: 5,311
Groaned at 160 Times in 98 Posts
Thanked 8,349 Times in 3,092 Posts
nickatbasel has a reputation beyond reputenickatbasel has a reputation beyond reputenickatbasel has a reputation beyond reputenickatbasel has a reputation beyond reputenickatbasel has a reputation beyond reputenickatbasel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

Hi,

To the OP. Jack from the laughinglemon.ch does a lot of courses in various aspects of cooking; and I know he is doing quite a lot in the direction of Vegan cooking.

You might want to look at what kinds of things Jack is doing before deciding on where your niche is going to be.

Cheers,
Nick
The following 2 users would like to thank nickatbasel for this useful post:
  #154  
Old 22.11.2012, 23:20
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Zurich
Posts: 343
Groaned at 82 Times in 31 Posts
Thanked 408 Times in 188 Posts
Vegan_Chef is considered unworthyVegan_Chef is considered unworthyVegan_Chef is considered unworthy
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

Quote:
View Post
Yeah it's called Hiltl.ch

It's the world's oldest, consistently running vegetarian restaurant in the world, and it is on 3 floors, constantly packed, in Zurich, and in the Guiness book of World Records. Possible what is going on in Canada is modeled after Hiltl. I probably eat more vegetarian food because of how kool that place is.
Dont dream now it Europe oldest not the world again you show you lack of Education and your restaurant sell non bio crap

I happen to have Rolf Hiltl email detail for another project I am working on
  #155  
Old 22.11.2012, 23:21
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Zurich
Posts: 343
Groaned at 82 Times in 31 Posts
Thanked 408 Times in 188 Posts
Vegan_Chef is considered unworthyVegan_Chef is considered unworthyVegan_Chef is considered unworthy
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

Quote:
View Post
Hi,

To the OP. Jack from the laughinglemon.ch does a lot of courses in various aspects of cooking; and I know he is doing quite a lot in the direction of Vegan cooking.

You might want to look at what kinds of things Jack is doing before deciding on where your niche is going to be.

Cheers,
Nick
thank you Nick, but the bulk of my business is in the USA

From repeat customers
cheers mate
  #156  
Old 22.11.2012, 23:26
Confloozed's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,801
Groaned at 104 Times in 91 Posts
Thanked 4,965 Times in 2,360 Posts
Confloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

Quote:
View Post
Anytime son how about my house in more tomorrow morning
I bet you chicken out big mouth
Where do you live?
  #157  
Old 22.11.2012, 23:28
Confloozed's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,801
Groaned at 104 Times in 91 Posts
Thanked 4,965 Times in 2,360 Posts
Confloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond reputeConfloozed has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

Quote:
View Post
Yeah it's called Hiltl.ch

It's the world's oldest, consistently running vegetarian restaurant in the world, and it is on 3 floors, constantly packed, in Zurich, and in the Guiness book of World Records. Possible what is going on in Canada is modeled after Hiltl. I probably eat more vegetarian food because of how kool that place is.

I can see how this was groan worthy
This user groans at Confloozed for this post:
  #158  
Old 22.11.2012, 23:34
adrianlondon's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 9,131
Groaned at 170 Times in 153 Posts
Thanked 25,643 Times in 6,892 Posts
adrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond reputeadrianlondon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

If anyone's late to the party, here's the executive summary of the last 8 or so pages.

Vegan : Dipshit
Meat eater : Cocknozzle
Vegan : Dipshit
Meat eater : Cocknozzle
Vegan : Dipshit
Meat eater : Cocknozzle
Vegan : Dipshit
Meat eater : Cocknozzle
Vegan : Dipshit
Meat eater : Cocknozzle
Vegan : Dipshit

Personally, I prefer the word "cocknozzle" so I vote for the meat eaters.
The following 14 users would like to thank adrianlondon for this useful post:
  #159  
Old 22.11.2012, 23:34
Caviarchips's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Basel Stadt
Posts: 3,979
Groaned at 99 Times in 77 Posts
Thanked 6,677 Times in 2,388 Posts
Caviarchips has a reputation beyond reputeCaviarchips has a reputation beyond reputeCaviarchips has a reputation beyond reputeCaviarchips has a reputation beyond reputeCaviarchips has a reputation beyond reputeCaviarchips has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

Mods? Time to shut it down now, I think?
  #160  
Old 22.11.2012, 23:35
Caviarchips's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2010
Location: Basel Stadt
Posts: 3,979
Groaned at 99 Times in 77 Posts
Thanked 6,677 Times in 2,388 Posts
Caviarchips has a reputation beyond reputeCaviarchips has a reputation beyond reputeCaviarchips has a reputation beyond reputeCaviarchips has a reputation beyond reputeCaviarchips has a reputation beyond reputeCaviarchips has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Vegan Cooking classes

Quote:
View Post

Personally, I prefer the word "cocknozzle" so I vote for the meat eaters.
*giggles*
This user would like to thank Caviarchips for this useful post:
Closed Thread




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cooking classes in Zurich area??? ursula_burr Other/general 32 01.06.2020 20:26
Indian cooking classes in Lausanne Andy Commercial events 2 30.08.2012 01:01
Dancing and Cooking Classes smtrickett Other/general 0 20.01.2012 03:26
Cooking Classes JennDH Daily life 1 25.01.2011 13:49
Cooking Classes ( In English) Priya Commercial 1 28.09.2008 11:22


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:16.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0