Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Support > Support > Forum support  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #161  
Old 21.08.2019, 03:03
22 yards's Avatar
All mod cons
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel-Land
Posts: 9,187
Groaned at 295 Times in 233 Posts
Thanked 19,596 Times in 7,719 Posts
22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: reputation and stars

Quote:
View Post
Can you explain to me in easy terms how I am going to screenshot a feature thatīs switched off and not visible to me anymore?
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank 22 yards for this useful post:
  #162  
Old 21.08.2019, 14:11
Treverus's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Luxembourg
Posts: 11,934
Groaned at 303 Times in 259 Posts
Thanked 22,601 Times in 8,187 Posts
Treverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: reputation and stars

Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Treverus for this useful post:
  #163  
Old 26.08.2019, 07:50
Banned
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: CH
Posts: 10,918
Groaned at 2,041 Times in 1,124 Posts
Thanked 5,139 Times in 3,246 Posts
omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat omtatsat
Re: reputation and stars

This reputation system is supposed to be just something of a joke. Its not to be taken seriously or taken to heart. Is that the way one should see it? Is that the way EF sees it?
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank omtatsat for this useful post:
  #164  
Old 26.08.2019, 08:59
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: reputation and stars

Quote:
View Post
This reputation system is supposed to be just something of a joke. Its not to be taken seriously or taken to heart. Is that the way one should see it? Is that the way EF sees it?
Considering people get banned for using it, somebody upon high seems to take it seriously.
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank for this useful post:
  #165  
Old 26.08.2019, 09:22
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 13,102
Groaned at 1,124 Times in 765 Posts
Thanked 18,766 Times in 7,285 Posts
Chuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond reputeChuff has a reputation beyond repute
Re: reputation and stars

Quote:
View Post
This reputation system is supposed to be just something of a joke. Its not to be taken seriously or taken to heart. Is that the way one should see it? Is that the way EF sees it?
No, it's not a joke to many people. You have 5 blobs of negative rep because your posts are 99% spammy or stupid crap. It's actually really hard to get to 5 blobs of negative rep, so you have by definition made an absolute ton of posts that people strongly dislike.

IMO reaching 6 blobs should be an automatic permaban because otherwise the system is truly worthless if it means nothing to post so much crap. However, I do realize that you are one of the most oblivious individuals in the history of the forum (probably not quite to the level of self-delusion of st2lemans though) and that nothing anyone says makes any difference to your behaviour anyway. Just keep doing what you are doing and ignore the rep, it's worked so far for you.
Reply With Quote
  #166  
Old 08.09.2019, 22:26
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2006
Location: Albisrieden
Posts: 5,034
Groaned at 110 Times in 77 Posts
Thanked 7,564 Times in 2,799 Posts
nickatbasel has a reputation beyond reputenickatbasel has a reputation beyond reputenickatbasel has a reputation beyond reputenickatbasel has a reputation beyond reputenickatbasel has a reputation beyond reputenickatbasel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: reputation and stars

You mean you and Tom are not the same person? I thought there was room for only one curmudgeon on this forum!

Quote:
View Post
No, it's not a joke to many people. You have 5 blobs of negative rep because your posts are 99% spammy or stupid crap. It's actually really hard to get to 5 blobs of negative rep, so you have by definition made an absolute ton of posts that people strongly dislike.

IMO reaching 6 blobs should be an automatic permaban because otherwise the system is truly worthless if it means nothing to post so much crap. However, I do realize that you are one of the most oblivious individuals in the history of the forum (probably not quite to the level of self-delusion of st2lemans though) and that nothing anyone says makes any difference to your behaviour anyway. Just keep doing what you are doing and ignore the rep, it's worked so far for you.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Reputation? Destiny Forum support 75 22.07.2010 19:49
Suggestions for forum changes Richard Forum support 30 21.03.2006 18:15


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 23:53.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0