Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Off-Topic > Off-Topic > General off-topic  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 17.01.2011, 13:44
botzibaby1's Avatar
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Samstagern
Posts: 105
Groaned at 3 Times in 2 Posts
Thanked 44 Times in 25 Posts
botzibaby1 has no particular reputation at present
L Permit holder going to work in London for 3 months..will I have visa problems?

I am from the US doing an 18 month traineeship for a Swiss company and currently hold an L Permit. However my job is taking me to London for 3 months and I need to find out what to do about my VISA. Will I be able to work in London as a tourist because my salary is still paid by my Swiss company or do I need another VISA for the UK?
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Does marriage give me a visa to work? [non-EU marrying non-EU B permit holder] AshleyfrmKS Permits/visas/government 16 09.02.2012 12:47
Dependent Visa for a B permit holder machomahe Permits/visas/government 2 18.09.2009 13:35
How many months can L dependent permit holder be away from Switzerland? Guest Permits/visas/government 2 24.04.2009 11:30
Work Permit for "Significant Other" Class B Visa Holder Tcal106 Permits/visas/government 4 22.03.2009 22:02
Dependent Visa for L Work Permit Holder Mahesh Tripathi Permits/visas/government 0 14.04.2008 15:15

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:40.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0