Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Off-Topic > Off-Topic > General off-topic  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 25.02.2011, 13:02
Ouchboy's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Baden
Posts: 3,324
Groaned at 58 Times in 47 Posts
Thanked 5,642 Times in 2,146 Posts
Ouchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Quote:
View Post
Ha Ha yeah your right there like puppy dogs with there tail wagging lol
I'd would say more like starved gazelle-eating tigers...

but then again maybe that's just me...
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 25.02.2011, 13:08
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bruettelen3237
Posts: 111
Groaned at 11 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
souler has no particular reputation at present
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Quote:
View Post
I'd would say more like starved gazelle-eating tigers...

but then again maybe that's just me...
Ahh poor you , you really should get out more then maybe you woudn,t be so hungry lol
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 25.02.2011, 13:12
ximix's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK (formerly Zurich)
Posts: 2,098
Groaned at 22 Times in 21 Posts
Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,179 Posts
ximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Quote:
View Post
Ha Ha yeah your right there like puppy dogs with there tail wagging lol
And he was such a cute puppy...enjoyed playing with him again very much.
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 25.02.2011, 13:16
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bruettelen3237
Posts: 111
Groaned at 11 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
souler has no particular reputation at present
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Quote:
View Post
And he was such a cute puppy...enjoyed playing with him again very much.
Lol know what you mean keep them keen
Reply With Quote
  #65  
Old 25.02.2011, 13:20
ximix's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK (formerly Zurich)
Posts: 2,098
Groaned at 22 Times in 21 Posts
Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,179 Posts
ximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Quote:
View Post
Lol know what you mean keep them keen
Word!

<this message is too short>
Reply With Quote
  #66  
Old 25.02.2011, 13:24
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bruettelen3237
Posts: 111
Groaned at 11 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
souler has no particular reputation at present
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Opps sorry only got one word for that ................
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 25.02.2011, 13:45
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,933
Groaned at 184 Times in 120 Posts
Thanked 8,569 Times in 2,875 Posts
Kittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Quote:
View Post
You really think I dont know the games you women play?! Asking guys stupid questions just to enjoy them getting all defensive and explaining themselves, like "You are only interested in me for sex, arent you?"

I just say big bold "YES, what else are you good at?"

A) You cannot cook better than me.
B) You cannot press shirts or polish shoes better than me.
C) I am more organised and tidy in the kitchen than you and also at housekeeping.
D) I can remember directions.
E) I am perfectly happy being on my own and dont feel lonely.
F) You cannot hold an intelligent conversation, unless its a mindless discussion about Why is sky blue and why does sun rises in the east, Would'nt it be more romantic if the sky was a shade of pink and the sun would look like a Hello Kitty figurehead.

So what else can you do for me exactly?

And just to make things more exciting, when they try to kiss my neck and other meaningless parts, I just remind them that Im not a woman and I dont feel anything like that and they are just wasting their time.

If too much flesh is made available to view on a date then I am going to savour at it with my eyes shamelessly and even give her an approving nod, even a wink, just so that she knows her efforts are not going in vain. Making her cover up, but in any case I am not taking it lying down!

Ok I do, but you know what I mean!
Honey, if you go for ditzy 20 year olds, of course this is how it will be. I bet if you came across a woman who outdid you in all these areas, you'd be scared. And as someone who has been, erm, close, to more than one HNWI I can tell you that not all of them are set on getting the youngest, hottest girl they can get away with. Some of them are after a smart woman they can take to public places without her embarrassing them. But then I guess THESE guys have something to lose.
Reply With Quote
  #68  
Old 25.02.2011, 14:09
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: GraubŁnden
Posts: 636
Groaned at 69 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 421 Times in 255 Posts
Wasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputation
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Quote:
View Post
Honey, if you go for ditzy 20 year olds, of course this is how it will be. I bet if you came across a woman who outdid you in all these areas, you'd be scared. And as someone who has been, erm, close, to more than one HNWI I can tell you that not all of them are set on getting the youngest, hottest girl they can get away with. Some of them are after a smart woman they can take to public places without her embarrassing them. But then I guess THESE guys have something to lose.
Call me Honey one more time, please, and I am all yours

Your post on opinions about me is based on certain assumptions, based on average guys.

Let me clarify some things for you. I have never dated ditzy a 20 year old, even when I was 20! My interest have always been women in mid 20s to mid 30s, even when I was a teenager.

If I find a woman who outdid me in every area I will still not be scared. I always keep a trump card up my sleeve

Those HNWI (Jeez, you made me google that) you talk about have nothing in common with me. Im a poor man, who only has dreams I have always hung out in places where such HNWI hang out, and I know a bit about their lives too, highly pretentious.

Even if I had something, I would not be scared of loosing it, as what you can loose so easily was never yours really. Thats my principle in life, and saves me being a b!tch to a lot of things and helps live a carefree life.

I was actually talking about those world famous ISPL's and one even borderline feminist. Now dont make me spill the beans, as I know all about the inside truth of such ladies.

I can narrate instances to validate my claims, but I dont think the mediocre life, average minded forum members will have the stomach to digest it.
Reply With Quote
  #69  
Old 25.02.2011, 14:41
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: GraubŁnden
Posts: 636
Groaned at 69 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 421 Times in 255 Posts
Wasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputation
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Just to add another clarification, I was interested in women in mid 20s to mid 30s NOT because they are intelligent or mature or any such but purely because they have more developed bodies.

I know Im cute.
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 25.02.2011, 15:16
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2006
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,933
Groaned at 184 Times in 120 Posts
Thanked 8,569 Times in 2,875 Posts
Kittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond reputeKittster has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Quote:
View Post
Call me Honey one more time, please, and I am all yours
I call most men honey or handsome, it saves me having to remember names and the embarrassment of getting them wrong. Except for the really special guys, they get "darling" and I know their name.
Quote:
Those HNWI (Jeez, you made me google that) you talk about have nothing in common with me. Im a poor man, who only has dreams I have always hung out in places where such HNWI hang out, and I know a bit about their lives too, highly pretentious.
I didn't say "Nouveaux Riches", you know. Most of these people with old money are pretty normal and often more courteous than "the man on the street". For instance, I was at brunch with one of these chaps and the lady at the next table clumsily chucked all of the stuff on the table on the floor. The guy actually got up and helped her pick up her books, magazines and things. Most people would just have stared blankly or even sniggered to themselves. And what I thought was almost "film like", one of the magazines she was reading was the Bilanz 300 edition, featuring the richest people in Switzerland - the guy picked up a magazine that had his own name in it. Anyway, moving on.

I wonder how JLP's reunion is going...
Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 25.02.2011, 15:29
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: CH
Posts: 11,132
Groaned at 356 Times in 291 Posts
Thanked 16,421 Times in 8,344 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Quote:
View Post
I know Im cute.
It seems you're the cute type for sure..I bet women fell like flies once you expose them to your life philosophy. Bad boys, aren't you somehow attractive, especially when the woman is a bit gullible and thinks you can change for her
Reply With Quote
  #72  
Old 25.02.2011, 15:29
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: GraubŁnden
Posts: 636
Groaned at 69 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 421 Times in 255 Posts
Wasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputation
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Quote:
View Post
I call most men honey or handsome, it saves me having to remember names and the embarrassment of getting them wrong. Except for the really special guys, they get "darling" and I know their name.
I dont even tell my real name in most of my rendezvous, so it would be even better if she cannot remember the names

Quote:
View Post
I didn't say "Nouveaux Riches", you know. Most of these people with old money are pretty normal and often more courteous than "the man on the street". For instance, I was at brunch with one of these chaps and the lady at the next table clumsily chucked all of the stuff on the table on the floor. The guy actually got up and helped her pick up her books, magazines and things. Most people would just have stared blankly or even sniggered to themselves. And what I thought was almost "film like", one of the magazines she was reading was the Bilanz 300 edition, featuring the richest people in Switzerland - the guy picked up a magazine that had his own name in it. Anyway, moving on.

I wonder how JLP's reunion is going...
I did'nt say "Nouveaux Riches" either, again making assumptions there to make your point.

Im sure he was a gentleman, but not quite in my books. Rich people help out others in need to feel good about their existence. To be able to wake up in the morning and look in the mirror and say to themselves "Im actually a good guy" and poor people help out others cause they are needy (materialistically, socially).

Good guy is who turns up helps someone out and is on his way and doesnt get his name mentioned anywhere. Even he himself doesnt remember he did anything special or out of ordinary, soon after.

Moving on... The guy left JLP because she would'nt have sex with him and even now all she can think about is, hugging his 6'3" stature.

The future is not bright, future is Swisscom.
Reply With Quote
  #73  
Old 25.02.2011, 15:30
Ouchboy's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Baden
Posts: 3,324
Groaned at 58 Times in 47 Posts
Thanked 5,642 Times in 2,146 Posts
Ouchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Quote:
View Post
I call most men honey or handsome, it saves me having to remember names and the embarrassment of getting them wrong. Except for the really special guys, they get "darling" and I know their name.

Reply With Quote
  #74  
Old 25.02.2011, 15:43
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: GraubŁnden
Posts: 636
Groaned at 69 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 421 Times in 255 Posts
Wasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputation
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Quote:
View Post
It seems you're the cute type for sure..I bet women fell like flies once you expose them to your life philosophy. Bad boys, aren't you somehow attractive, especially when the woman is a bit gullible and thinks you can change for her
You will be very much surprised!

Among the boring, politically conscious, pretending to be goody 2 shoes, successful, ambitious, pretentious folks, a straight talking, rude and crude guy like me always gets the women's oxytocin going even without any meaningful physical contact.

My ladies know my life philosophy and yes to certain extent they do think I will change for them at some point, when they tell me

"One day when Im gone you will realsie what you are missing" (Why dont you try it and we'll see)

"You must have had a bad childhood" (Not really, I had a fantastic childhood and I wish I can live it again, hence I refuse to grow up!!)

"I think you have been hurt before in life and you are scared to fall in live" (Errr... You have to be in love to get hurt, Im only interested in the women for sensual reasons, not spiritual or emotional)

"What the hell is wrong with you???!!" (Hmm... nothing. Did'nt you know guys are all about sex?!)
Reply With Quote
  #75  
Old 25.02.2011, 15:50
PaddyG's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pensier, Fribourg
Posts: 9,243
Groaned at 118 Times in 102 Posts
Thanked 16,857 Times in 5,912 Posts
PaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Quote:
View Post
And he was such a cute puppy...enjoyed playing with him again very much.
Screw "word".
Result!
Reply With Quote
  #76  
Old 25.02.2011, 15:50
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: CH
Posts: 11,132
Groaned at 356 Times in 291 Posts
Thanked 16,421 Times in 8,344 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Quote:
View Post
You will be very much surprised!

Among the boring, politically conscious, pretending to be goody 2 shoes, successful, ambitious, pretentious folks, a straight talking, rude and crude guy like me always gets the women's oxytocin going even without any meaningful physical contact.

My ladies know my life philosophy and yes to certain extent they do think I will change for them at some point, when they tell me

"One day when Im gone you will realsie what you are missing" (Why dont you try it and we'll see)

"You must have had a bad childhood" (Not really, I had a fantastic childhood and I wish I can live it again, hence I refuse to grow up!!)

"I think you have been hurt before in life and you are scared to fall in live" (Errr... You have to be in love to get hurt, Im only interested in the women for sensual reasons, not spiritual or emotional)

"What the hell is wrong with you???!!" (Hmm... nothing. Did'nt you know guys are all about sex?!)
Surprised I'm not. It was exactly what I expected (wouldn't tell why, though )..
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 25.02.2011, 16:00
ximix's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: UK (formerly Zurich)
Posts: 2,098
Groaned at 22 Times in 21 Posts
Thanked 2,315 Times in 1,179 Posts
ximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond reputeximix has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Quote:
View Post
Screw "word".
Result!
Haha! Result = one very happy puppy!
Reply With Quote
  #78  
Old 25.02.2011, 16:14
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2010
Location: GraubŁnden
Posts: 636
Groaned at 69 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 421 Times in 255 Posts
Wasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputationWasted has an excellent reputation
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Quote:
View Post
Surprised I'm not. It was exactly what I expected (wouldn't tell why, though )..
Do we know each other from somewhere? I'll be damned!!!
(Tell me why, please )

Since Lady JLP's thread is TT (Totally Trolled), someone is going to get banned for this and I dont want it to be me. I have had so many bannings and thread/post deletions that everytime I get a pop up, even for a normal pm, my heart jumps to my throat (and my testicles to my chest).

I think I am emotionally scarred and traumatised for life and have developed a kind of PopupPhobia.
Reply With Quote
  #79  
Old 25.02.2011, 17:10
Member
 
Join Date: Nov 2010
Location: Bruettelen3237
Posts: 111
Groaned at 11 Times in 5 Posts
Thanked 22 Times in 13 Posts
souler has no particular reputation at present
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Quote:
View Post
Do we know each other from somewhere? I'll be damned!!!
(Tell me why, please )

Since Lady JLP's thread is TT (Totally Trolled), someone is going to get banned for this and I dont want it to be me. I have had so many bannings and thread/post deletions that everytime I get a pop up, even for a normal pm, my heart jumps to my throat (and my testicles to my chest).

I think I am emotionally scarred and traumatised for life and have developed a kind of PopupPhobia.
Lol poor wasted your really getting the crap today
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 25.02.2011, 19:58
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: CH
Posts: 11,132
Groaned at 356 Times in 291 Posts
Thanked 16,421 Times in 8,344 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Old Flames from Long Ago

Quote:
View Post
Lol poor wasted your really getting the crap today
What? You met him too?
Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Flames of War Arthur General off-topic 1 15.08.2012 13:37
10.23.01 - Long Long Time Ago.... Uncle GroOve General off-topic 2 04.10.2010 16:05
just joined a few secs ago mgessner Introductions 7 23.06.2007 00:33
Speeding 3 Years Ago? Skippy99 Transportation/driving 7 03.05.2007 14:23


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:36.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0