Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Off-Topic > Off-Topic > General off-topic  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #221  
Old 28.06.2011, 21:01
Lou's Avatar
Lou Lou is offline
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Zurich
Posts: 3,778
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
Thanked 3,227 Times in 1,474 Posts
Lou has a reputation beyond reputeLou has a reputation beyond reputeLou has a reputation beyond reputeLou has a reputation beyond reputeLou has a reputation beyond reputeLou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fast fatty foods

If you read the ingredient list on "diet" foods the reason for this becomes very apparent.

Quote:
View Post
A mystery to me. Have you ever seen a (reasonably) thin person stocking up on "Diet" products? The mystery part is this: The folk who eat the diet/low fat/non-sugar products seem to grow larger.....?

Last edited by Lou; 29.06.2011 at 14:13.
Reply With Quote
  #222  
Old 28.06.2011, 21:04
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Fast fatty foods

Quote:
View Post
Whatever happened to "real food"...? Things that grow? Or is that old fashioned, and factory produced stuff is the "new" food?

Ja ja, I know, "new" foodstuffs is far more tasty - simply because most have lost the ability to actually taste?
It's a good point.Convenience and marketing... going all the way back to the 1950's in the US, probably later here. I think that in the 1950's and early 1960's in the US you might find how fast food became more popular. And then, of course, heavily processed foods have a longer (infinite in some cases) shelf life. And processed foods (again in the US) are less expensive than many fresh foods. So is fast food. Not here, of course. And then there is the sizing of fast food. Bigger portions.

Here, I think that vegetables and fruits, if in season can be less expensive, relatively speaking.

I don't think new foodstuffs are more tasty - they have a lot of salt in them and weird flavors I guess.

Something that i really appreciate here is that we do eat more "real food". But then I have a lot of time to cook. Something else that I appreciate.

I do admit to the occasional yearning for a cheeto or a cheese puff, tho last time i was in the US (November), the cheeto wasn't as good as I remember.

Here, freshly made popcorn with a little cheddar cheese is a much better alternative. Lots of fiber, too.

The sweets are better in Europe. That's for sure.
Reply With Quote
  #223  
Old 28.06.2011, 21:08
john h's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2011
Location: zollikerberg
Posts: 50
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Thanked 38 Times in 18 Posts
john h is considered knowledgeablejohn h is considered knowledgeablejohn h is considered knowledgeable
Re: Fast fatty foods

Quote:
It's a good point.Convenience and marketing... going all the way back to the 1950's in the US, probably later here. I think that in the 1950's and early 1960's in the US you might find how fast food became more popular. And then, of course, heavily processed foods have a longer (infinite in some cases) shelf life. And processed foods (again in the US) are less expensive than many fresh foods. So is fast food. Not here, of course. And then there is the sizing of fast food. Bigger portions.

Here, I think that vegetables and fruits, if in season can be less expensive, relatively speaking.

I don't think new foodstuffs are more tasty - they have a lot of salt in them and weird flavors I guess.

Something that i really appreciate here is that we do eat more "real food". But then I have a lot of time to cook. Something else that I appreciate.

I do admit to the occasional yearning for a cheeto or a cheese puff, tho last time i was in the US (November), the cheeto wasn't as good as I remember.

Here, freshly made popcorn with a little cheddar cheese is a much better alternative. Lots of fiber, too.

The sweets are better in Europe. That's for sure.
Abstalutely
Reply With Quote
  #224  
Old 28.06.2011, 21:47
Peg A's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 4,422
Groaned at 158 Times in 125 Posts
Thanked 5,428 Times in 2,510 Posts
Peg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond reputePeg A has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fast fatty foods

Quote:
View Post
So are you saying that food substitute is good or bad?
I'm saying that the way different foods are handled here is better. (Those snacks are junk.)

Food (particularly snacks) that's BAD for you actually is more costly, while in the US, it is the foods that are GOOD for you which are more expensive.


Backing off from the snacks though, looking at ground beef for example. Here, I think you have the store brand generic cheap which is fairly okay and you have the quality "brand" that is even more lean. Meanwhile, in the US, I remember there being 3 or 4 different grades of fat vs lean content % to choose from, the one with more fat % was a lot less expensive than the leanest.

Some of the things we complain about here about "flavorful" meats is really good for us health wise. Meats in general here are not as "marbled" (if they are marbled at all) as you could find back home. Of course, less flavorful means we don't want it as much anyhow so I'm sure that can be added as a plus on the side of health too.

So, I do think part of the "answer" is that things like that are backwards in the US... it is a lot less expensive to eat things that "will" make you fat so of course when times get tough like now, people eat even less healthy than they did before, simply in order to eat, no matter how much GovernmentAdviceDoctor#10 advises us to eat healthier. That needs to be fixed... make it more expensive to eat the fatty sugary food and less expensive to snack on nuts and carrot sticks and suddenly you'll see A LOT more parents giving their kids healthy snacks instead of stuff like the Lunchables.
__________________
The Joys of Opticianry
Reply With Quote
  #225  
Old 28.06.2011, 22:45
Tom1234's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kanton Luzern
Posts: 17,056
Groaned at 649 Times in 502 Posts
Thanked 25,852 Times in 10,419 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fast fatty foods

Quote:
View Post

So, I do think part of the "answer" is that things like that are backwards in the US... it is a lot less expensive to eat things that "will" make you fat so of course when times get tough like now, people eat even less healthy than they did before, simply in order to eat, no matter how much GovernmentAdviceDoctor#10 advises us to eat healthier. That needs to be fixed... make it more expensive to eat the fatty sugary food and less expensive to snack on nuts and carrot sticks and suddenly you'll see A LOT more parents giving their kids healthy snacks instead of stuff like the Lunchables.

What they did at my son's kindergarten was give the parents a list of what was allowed and what was not allowed to be brought by the children for their morning break snack.

In the allowed list were savoury crackers, fruit, vegetables and not much else.
The disallowed items included sweets, cakes, cookies, potato chips, chocolate, fruit juice or other sweetened drinks.

I f they did this in the U.K. then I'm sure the parents would be up in arms but here the list of allowable items is what most parents would give their children anyway so it's not a problem.
Reply With Quote
  #226  
Old 29.06.2011, 00:31
MusicChick's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: La Cote
Posts: 17,488
Groaned at 414 Times in 275 Posts
Thanked 20,435 Times in 10,578 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fast fatty foods

It is interesting that we grew up eating fun and healthy things for snacks, and it was not the boring darveeda, raw veg or fruit and drinking water. And we were and are far from obesity, in fact I had to put myself on gaining diet a few times in my life, so did my brothers.

Quote:
View Post
Only when I came to Switzerland I started packing on the pounds (still embarrassingly skinny though)
Same here, I blame the fattening sandwiches, butter, fatty cheese in a pretzel roll, since the other bakery alternatives are croissants, dry wholewheat bread with fatty cheese, or heavy mayo curry, etc.

High quality dairy is nice, but to eat a sandwich a day after 30 means steady weight increase, unless one does not burn a few kms a day by some cardio.

Quote:
View Post
Wrong - when I'm going to start subsidising their healthcare by higher insurance premiums then it is my business.
I wonder if self righteousness have pushed a few into a mad house. I would rather pay somebody's a stomach reduction than a shrink.

If one has this mindset, selectivey decide what to nag about because one believes our cash gets wasted on the treatment unjustly, which gives us right to assume, it can go a lot further...How about all the folks with skin cancer here? Millions in treatments, sure deaths. That bugs me a lot more than people who are overweight, and we cannot say why they happened to be overweight, parents fed them wrong, apparently according to some...why penalize them? Why not their folks? School canteens? Lack of inspiration and motivation those particular kids needed a few decades ago? So we mock them instead? That's what stinks here.
__________________
"L'homme ne peut pas remplacer son coeur avec sa tete, ni sa tete avec ses mains." J.H. Pestalozzi

“The only difference between a rut and a grave is a matter of depth.” S.P. Cadman

"Imagination is more important than knowledge." A. Einstein
Reply With Quote
  #227  
Old 29.06.2011, 01:51
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Fast fatty foods

Quote:
View Post

I wonder if self righteousness have pushed a few into a mad house. I would rather pay somebody's a stomach reduction than a shrink.
Interesting that your preference reflects the US insurance preference - they'll pay for a procedure vs. time with a physician.

Nah, I'd pay for psychiatry every time (of course I'd pay for a psychiatrist over a psychologist, but that's a personal preference based on personal experience). Gastric banding doesn't seem to work all that well, anyway - rotten side effects for many people. If you don't make behavioral changes it's a waste of money, and people who have temporary gastric bands appear to gain the weight back once the band's removed.

The psychiatrist might give one some insight at least. Maybe, anyway.
Reply With Quote
  #228  
Old 29.06.2011, 09:39
Tom1234's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kanton Luzern
Posts: 17,056
Groaned at 649 Times in 502 Posts
Thanked 25,852 Times in 10,419 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fast fatty foods

Quote:
View Post
It is interesting that we grew up eating fun and healthy things for snacks, and it was not the boring darveeda, raw veg or fruit and drinking water. And we were and are far from obesity, in fact I had to put myself on gaining diet a few times in my life, so did my brothers.
So what did you eat when you were growing up that was fun, and healthy?

Who says fruit and veg are boring? (Apart from you). My children love fruit and vegetables.

I picked up a globe artichoke the other day and asked my 2 year old whether he wanted one. His face lit up and he said "yes!". Fun to eat as is sweetcorn.
They love strawberries and raspberries too.

They also like water - why do you deem this to be a bad thing?
Reply With Quote
  #229  
Old 29.06.2011, 09:50
Tom1234's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kanton Luzern
Posts: 17,056
Groaned at 649 Times in 502 Posts
Thanked 25,852 Times in 10,419 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fast fatty foods

Quote:
View Post
Wrong - when I'm going to start subsidising their healthcare by higher insurance premiums then it is my business.
Quote:
View Post

I wonder if self righteousness have pushed a few into a mad house. I would rather pay somebody's a stomach reduction than a shrink.

If one has this mindset, selectivey decide what to nag about because one believes our cash gets wasted on the treatment unjustly, which gives us right to assume, it can go a lot further...How about all the folks with skin cancer here? Millions in treatments, sure deaths. That bugs me a lot more than people who are overweight, and we cannot say why they happened to be overweight, parents fed them wrong, apparently according to some...why penalize them? Why not their folks? School canteens? Lack of inspiration and motivation those particular kids needed a few decades ago? So we mock them instead? That's what stinks here.
It's not self righteousness. We don't have an obesity problem in Switzerland. It's not necessarily inevitable (though most of you seem to think it is ).

The other problems such as smoking and skin cancer are already here. And things are being done to reduce and prevent incidences of these. The obesity thing is different.

So why exactly is it none of my business to care about the health of a nation as a whole?
Reply With Quote
  #230  
Old 29.06.2011, 10:00
Carlos R's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Roundn'about Basel
Posts: 7,231
Groaned at 105 Times in 95 Posts
Thanked 9,934 Times in 4,178 Posts
Carlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fast fatty foods

Quote:
View Post
So what did you eat when you were growing up that was fun, and healthy?

Who says fruit and veg are boring? (Apart from you). My children love fruit and vegetables.

I picked up a globe artichoke the other day and asked my 2 year old whether he wanted one. His face lit up and he said "yes!". Fun to eat as is sweetcorn.
They love strawberries and raspberries too.

They also like water - why do you deem this to be a bad thing?
I'm sorry Tom, but really. My wife and I both enjoy cooking. We've eaten home-prepared food pretty much from day 1 of living together, using a range of produce.

If anything, the home-cooking range of meals increased when we moved here.

We have 3 children.

Oldest - 6 5/12 - won't touch a vegetable if he knows it is there, even though as a toddler he'd happily much on anything. Likewise fruit, is simply a no-no. Although I think last year we managed to get him to eat an apple

Middle - 4 10/12 - will eat most vegetables and game to try anything at least once, loves fruit.

Youngest - 3 3/12 - won't touch a vegetable, but loves fruit.

I'm happy that your 2-year old wants to try a globe artichoke, and eats sweetcorn, but you consistently fail to understand that people are different, and not everyone can be as "successful" as you in their eating habits. I feel like I'm banging my head against the wall.

Oh, and we continue to eat our normal adult food, bake our own bread, grow our own vegetables, include children in food preparation, no TV dinners and try to eat communal meals as much as possible (this simply isn't always possible).

To complete the picture all our children are between 25-50th percentile and both my wife and I are "normal", BMI-wise.
__________________
Never let right or wrong get in the way of a good opinion
Reply With Quote
  #231  
Old 29.06.2011, 10:12
Tom1234's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kanton Luzern
Posts: 17,056
Groaned at 649 Times in 502 Posts
Thanked 25,852 Times in 10,419 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fast fatty foods

Quote:
View Post
I'm sorry Tom, but really. My wife and I both enjoy cooking. We've eaten home-prepared food pretty much from day 1 of living together, using a range of produce.

If anything, the home-cooking range of meals increased when we moved here.

We have 3 children.

Oldest - 6 5/12 - won't touch a vegetable if he knows it is there, even though as a toddler he'd happily much on anything. Likewise fruit, is simply a no-no. Although I think last year we managed to get him to eat an apple

Middle - 4 10/12 - will eat most vegetables and game to try anything at least once, loves fruit.

Youngest - 3 3/12 - won't touch a vegetable, but loves fruit.

I'm happy that your 2-year old wants to try a globe artichoke, and eats sweetcorn, but you consistently fail to understand that people are different, and not everyone can be as "successful" as you in their eating habits. I feel like I'm banging my head against the wall.

Oh, and we continue to eat our normal adult food, bake our own bread, grow our own vegetables, include children in food preparation, no TV dinners and try to eat communal meals as much as possible (this simply isn't always possible).

To complete the picture all our children are between 25-50th percentile and both my wife and I are "normal", BMI-wise.
I was replying to Music Chick's statements that fruit and vegetables were boring.

If the parents have this attitude then what hope have we got for our children?

And mine go through stages of liking and disliking vegetables like any other children. But they don't see eating them as a chore.

Regarding the artichokes - he had had them before so was happy to have them again as they are good fun to eat.

Chin up - positive thinking, eh?
Reply With Quote
  #232  
Old 29.06.2011, 10:43
Chemmie's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,150
Groaned at 33 Times in 29 Posts
Thanked 4,955 Times in 2,235 Posts
Chemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fast fatty foods

Interestingly enough, I started to put on the pounds when I started to eat artichoke.

Mostly because it's addictive (has some sort of flavour or chemical that activates salivatory glands or taste receptors or something).

Plus they're usually found in some heavy oil dressing.

God I'm hungry now.
Reply With Quote
  #233  
Old 29.06.2011, 10:44
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Fast fatty foods

Quote:
View Post
I was replying to Music Chick's statements that fruit and vegetables were boring.

If the parents have this attitude then what hope have we got for our children?

And mine go through stages of liking and disliking vegetables like any other children. But they don't see eating them as a chore.

Regarding the artichokes - he had had them before so was happy to have them again as they are good fun to eat.

Chin up - positive thinking, eh?
I've noticed it's common in the UK (and is sneaking into the parenting culture here, too) to constantly hand children snacks whilst out and about. This constant snacking whether it's healthy or not is all extra calories.

Snacking a little bit between meals is okay and, I think, necessary for young children who do burn through food pretty quick but looking around, kids are constantly munching on something be it bread or fruit or whatever. It's all extra calories and I think it knocks a healthy eating rhythm out of kilter.

My son's daycares past and present have given just one snack in the morning and one again in the afternoon with tea or water available at all times. I tend to follow this routine at home and he is appropriately hungry by the time the next mealtime rolls around.
Reply With Quote
  #234  
Old 29.06.2011, 10:59
sygirl101's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 500
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 376 Times in 162 Posts
sygirl101 has a reputation beyond reputesygirl101 has a reputation beyond reputesygirl101 has a reputation beyond reputesygirl101 has a reputation beyond reputesygirl101 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fast fatty foods

Thought this news brief/article might be some interesting reading for some people.

This might (possibly) explain why some people can eat the exact same thing and exercise the same and end up with completely different body types. It is important to note that this obviously doesn't explain all causes of obesity, but might explain some of those people you know who really do work hard at living healthy, but simply can't get their body to do what they want.

Who knows. If this turns out to be a truly legitimate thing, then maybe some type of anti-viral treatment could be the next thing to make us all healthy.
__________________
Floccinaucinihilipilification: act of describing something as useless.
Reply With Quote
  #235  
Old 29.06.2011, 11:54
Tom1234's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kanton Luzern
Posts: 17,056
Groaned at 649 Times in 502 Posts
Thanked 25,852 Times in 10,419 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fast fatty foods

Quote:
View Post
Interestingly enough, I started to put on the pounds when I started to eat artichoke.

Mostly because it's addictive (has some sort of flavour or chemical that activates salivatory glands or taste receptors or something).

Plus they're usually found in some heavy oil dressing.

God I'm hungry now.
Not if you buy them fresh.

Which is one of the arguments I'm trying to make.

Having said that, the grilled one in olive oil, roughly chopped and stirred into hot pasta with parmesan and chopped parsley wth some black pepper and salt makes a great quick meal.
Reply With Quote
  #236  
Old 29.06.2011, 11:57
Chemmie's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,150
Groaned at 33 Times in 29 Posts
Thanked 4,955 Times in 2,235 Posts
Chemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fast fatty foods

Quote:
View Post
Not if you buy them fresh.

Which is one of the arguments I'm trying to make.

Having said that, the grilled one in olive oil, roughly chopped and stirred into hot pasta with parmesan and chopped parsley wth some black pepper and salt makes a great quick meal.
Sounds yummy, unfortunately I do not possess the facilities to prepare this delicious sounding dish.
Reply With Quote
  #237  
Old 29.06.2011, 12:26
Tom1234's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jan 2007
Location: Kanton Luzern
Posts: 17,056
Groaned at 649 Times in 502 Posts
Thanked 25,852 Times in 10,419 Posts
Tom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond reputeTom1234 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fast fatty foods

Quote:
View Post
Sounds yummy, unfortunately I do not possess the facilities to prepare this delicious sounding dish.
I didn't realise you didn't have a kitchen.
Reply With Quote
  #238  
Old 29.06.2011, 13:09
Chemmie's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 4,150
Groaned at 33 Times in 29 Posts
Thanked 4,955 Times in 2,235 Posts
Chemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond reputeChemmie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fast fatty foods

Quote:
View Post
I didn't realise you didn't have a kitchen.
yep! hence the dependance on processed and pre-prepared food and meals
Reply With Quote
  #239  
Old 29.06.2011, 13:16
Carlos R's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Roundn'about Basel
Posts: 7,231
Groaned at 105 Times in 95 Posts
Thanked 9,934 Times in 4,178 Posts
Carlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond reputeCarlos R has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fast fatty foods

Quote:
My son's daycares past and present have given just one snack in the morning and one again in the afternoon with tea or water available at all times. I tend to follow this routine at home and he is appropriately hungry by the time the next mealtime rolls around.
Haha. Ours get grumpy at weekends if we forget znüni...
Reply With Quote
  #240  
Old 29.06.2011, 13:19
Lou's Avatar
Lou Lou is offline
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2006
Location: Zurich
Posts: 3,778
Groaned at 9 Times in 9 Posts
Thanked 3,227 Times in 1,474 Posts
Lou has a reputation beyond reputeLou has a reputation beyond reputeLou has a reputation beyond reputeLou has a reputation beyond reputeLou has a reputation beyond reputeLou has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Fast fatty foods

A timely artice from Aunty to back up your theory: http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/health-13948071


Quote:
I've noticed it's common in the UK (and is sneaking into the parenting culture here, too) to constantly hand children snacks whilst out and about. This constant snacking whether it's healthy or not is all extra calories.

Snacking a little bit between meals is okay and, I think, necessary for young children who do burn through food pretty quick but looking around, kids are constantly munching on something be it bread or fruit or whatever. It's all extra calories and I think it knocks a healthy eating rhythm out of kilter.

My son's daycares past and present have given just one snack in the morning and one again in the afternoon with tea or water available at all times. I tend to follow this routine at home and he is appropriately hungry by the time the next mealtime rolls around.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
New: UK foods at Coop Peg A Food and drink 96 21.09.2011 12:22
10 Worst and Best Foods At least one will surprise you… jhyn21 General off-topic 24 17.11.2010 19:44
Help: Foods to go with whisky tasting? möpp Food and drink 41 25.10.2010 12:45
Where to find foods from home agrantx Food and drink 92 22.09.2010 13:12
Non-dairy foods Jazz Food and drink 9 13.04.2007 07:12


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 17:15.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0