Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Off-Topic > Off-Topic > General off-topic
View Poll Results: Do you have a PS3 and if so.....
Yes I have one, it's excellent 155 42.70%
Yes I have one but I'm disappointed 16 4.41%
No, they're too expensive right now 90 24.79%
No, I would not consider one 102 28.10%
Voters: 363. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #2241  
Old 18.12.2011, 19:06
Ouchboy's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Baden
Posts: 3,032
Groaned at 33 Times in 28 Posts
Thanked 4,545 Times in 1,776 Posts
Blog Entries: 19
Ouchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond repute
Ok, i redid black tuesday and hunter killer in veteran.... No trophy wtf!
Reply With Quote
  #2242  
Old 03.01.2012, 11:10
Swiss Cheddar's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Zug
Posts: 2,100
Groaned at 45 Times in 29 Posts
Thanked 2,931 Times in 1,202 Posts
Swiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [General discussion of] PS3

I knew all of these...........





How did you guys do???


Ouchboy: I expect nothing less than a full score from you


cheers
SC
Reply With Quote
  #2243  
Old 03.01.2012, 11:22
Ouchboy's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Baden
Posts: 3,032
Groaned at 33 Times in 28 Posts
Thanked 4,545 Times in 1,776 Posts
Blog Entries: 19
Ouchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [General discussion of] PS3

Quote:
View Post
I knew all of these...........


How did you guys do???


Ouchboy: I expect nothing less than a full score from you


cheers
SC
bitch , please... I know the damage and fire rate for each too...


My trophies are wacked. (not that i care) but I redid campaign and the only one missing are the first to mission trophy eventhough I've done it like 6 times on veteran.
Reply With Quote
  #2244  
Old 03.01.2012, 11:47
Swiss Cheddar's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Zug
Posts: 2,100
Groaned at 45 Times in 29 Posts
Thanked 2,931 Times in 1,202 Posts
Swiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [General discussion of] PS3

Quote:
View Post
bitch , please... I know the damage and fire rate for each too...
good work




Quote:
View Post
My trophies are wacked. (not that i care) but I redid campaign and the only one missing are the first to mission trophy eventhough I've done it like 6 times on veteran.

That is weird

I did a google search, but could not find anything regarding this glitch.

Just keep trying

cheers
SC
Reply With Quote
  #2245  
Old 03.01.2012, 11:53
TheWolverine's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: over here
Posts: 1,344
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 1,199 Times in 592 Posts
TheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [General discussion of] PS3

Hey Ouchie, whatever happened to your Borderlands character ?
Have not seen you online on borderlands lately.

PS: My Siren is Lvl 44 now.
Reply With Quote
  #2246  
Old 03.01.2012, 11:57
Ouchboy's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Baden
Posts: 3,032
Groaned at 33 Times in 28 Posts
Thanked 4,545 Times in 1,776 Posts
Blog Entries: 19
Ouchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [General discussion of] PS3

Quote:
View Post
Hey Ouchie, whatever happened to your Borderlands character ?
Have not seen you online on borderlands lately.

PS: My Siren is Lvl 44 now.

I'm doing my MW3 character :P

been pwning noobs hardcore... 2:1 KD last weekend.

PP90M1 with rapid fire and extended mags .. WIN!
Reply With Quote
  #2247  
Old 03.01.2012, 12:00
TheWolverine's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: over here
Posts: 1,344
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 1,199 Times in 592 Posts
TheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [General discussion of] PS3

Quote:
View Post
I'm doing my MW3 character :P

been pwning noobs hardcore... 2:1 KD last weekend.

PP90M1 with rapid fire and extended mags .. WIN!
Thought so.

I have been seeing this a lot lately :
"Ouchboy is online.
Playing MW3 Multiplayer : Kill confirmed on ..."
Reply With Quote
  #2248  
Old 03.01.2012, 12:01
Ouchboy's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Baden
Posts: 3,032
Groaned at 33 Times in 28 Posts
Thanked 4,545 Times in 1,776 Posts
Blog Entries: 19
Ouchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [General discussion of] PS3

Quote:
View Post
Thought so.

I have been seeing this a lot lately :
"Ouchboy is online.
Playing MW3 Multiplayer : Kill confirmed on ..."
Kill confirmed is Da Bomb!
Reply With Quote
  #2249  
Old 03.01.2012, 12:05
TheWolverine's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: over here
Posts: 1,344
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 1,199 Times in 592 Posts
TheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [General discussion of] PS3

Quote:
View Post
Kill confirmed is Da Bomb!
And so is a sniper rifle with additional explosive damage.
Reply With Quote
  #2250  
Old 03.01.2012, 12:07
Ouchboy's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Baden
Posts: 3,032
Groaned at 33 Times in 28 Posts
Thanked 4,545 Times in 1,776 Posts
Blog Entries: 19
Ouchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [General discussion of] PS3

Quote:
View Post
And so is a sniper rifle with additional explosive damage.
I prefer my MG with electric.
Reply With Quote
  #2251  
Old 03.01.2012, 12:09
TheWolverine's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: over here
Posts: 1,344
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 1,199 Times in 592 Posts
TheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [General discussion of] PS3

Quote:
View Post
I prefer my MG with electric.
Shock!!! You mean shock damage...N00B

I have an Eridian Shotgun with huge Shock Damage...Kills a Badass Boss with 2-3 shots.

PS: My SMG is called "Hellfire". I leave you to guess what that means.
Reply With Quote
  #2252  
Old 03.01.2012, 12:10
Swiss Cheddar's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Zug
Posts: 2,100
Groaned at 45 Times in 29 Posts
Thanked 2,931 Times in 1,202 Posts
Swiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [General discussion of] PS3

Quote:
View Post
I'm doing my MW3 character :P

been pwning noobs hardcore... 2:1 KD last weekend.

PP90M1 with rapid fire and extended mags .. WIN!


I unleashed a few cool callsigns & emlems the other day......


'All Your Base' - Kill every member of the enemy team (at least 4 enemies) without dying.

'Rainmaker' - Get a payback that sticks to the victim. (Semtex)

'Survivor' - Get a knife kill when all of your ammo is empty.


cheers
SC
Reply With Quote
  #2253  
Old 03.01.2012, 13:05
Swiss Cheddar's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2008
Location: Zug
Posts: 2,100
Groaned at 45 Times in 29 Posts
Thanked 2,931 Times in 1,202 Posts
Swiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond reputeSwiss Cheddar has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [General discussion of] PS3

.......and my personal favourite:

''Kill an enemy, pick up their weapon, then kill them again with their own weapon.''

I cant remember the name of it, but you get a cool picture of a cow being beemed onto a UFO.

cheers
SC
Reply With Quote
  #2254  
Old 03.01.2012, 16:28
dodgyken's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Democratic Republic Kenistan
Posts: 10,737
Groaned at 360 Times in 294 Posts
Thanked 19,403 Times in 7,402 Posts
dodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond reputedodgyken has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [General discussion of] PS3

Quick review of Driver San-Francisco.

It is fun - for a short hit of fun. The missions are way too easy - especially if you have any degree of driving game skill. Some of the challenges are VERY challenging. It is a "buzz" game - gives you a hit of doing some mental stuff - in a nicely rendered "real-ish" location. Worth playing - but not worth completing.

I also turned GT5 back on. Some nice updated challenges - with once again the asian contingent dominating the online tables - with some insane times. At least I know what cars to buy now

It is still far too easy to win GOLD on the seasonal events though.
Reply With Quote
  #2255  
Old 03.01.2012, 16:46
PaddyG's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pensier, Fribourg
Posts: 8,935
Groaned at 115 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 15,960 Times in 5,631 Posts
PaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [General discussion of] PS3

Started my journey through Skyrim at the weekend. It really is a stunningly beautiful game and Bethesda really know how to make an engrossing sandbox RPG. I love the attention to detail, such as being able to steal/lift just about anything in the game and when you discard some items, they fall at your feet and will still be there the next day if you want to go back to them. Hardly even touched on the skill and perk system yet.
Reply With Quote
  #2256  
Old 03.01.2012, 17:03
TheWolverine's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: over here
Posts: 1,344
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 1,199 Times in 592 Posts
TheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [General discussion of] PS3

Quote:
View Post
Started my journey through Skyrim at the weekend. It really is a stunningly beautiful game and Bethesda really know how to make an engrossing sandbox RPG. I love the attention to detail, such as being able to steal/lift just about anything in the game and when you discard some items, they fall at your feet and will still be there the next day if you want to go back to them. Hardly even touched on the skill and perk system yet.
I heard a lot about this game, besides the arrow to the knee puns.

Beautiful environments, NPC and enemy AI, non-linear gameplay, all very interesting.
Plus,

- Some NPCs might ask for your permission to pick up stuff you drop. Very cool.
- Putting buckets on people's heads and steal their stuff...lol
Reply With Quote
  #2257  
Old 03.01.2012, 17:04
Ouchboy's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Baden
Posts: 3,032
Groaned at 33 Times in 28 Posts
Thanked 4,545 Times in 1,776 Posts
Blog Entries: 19
Ouchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond reputeOuchboy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [General discussion of] PS3

Quote:
View Post
I heard a lot about this game, besides the arrow to the knee puns.

Beautiful environments, NPC and enemy AI, non-linear gameplay, all very interesting.
Plus,

- Some NPCs might ask for your permission to pick up stuff you drop. Very cool.
- Putting buckets on people's heads and steal their stuff...lol

Is it MP? Do you have it?
Reply With Quote
  #2258  
Old 03.01.2012, 17:06
TheWolverine's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: over here
Posts: 1,344
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 1,199 Times in 592 Posts
TheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [General discussion of] PS3

Quote:
View Post
Quick review of Driver San-Francisco.

It is fun - for a short hit of fun. The missions are way too easy - especially if you have any degree of driving game skill. Some of the challenges are VERY challenging. It is a "buzz" game - gives you a hit of doing some mental stuff - in a nicely rendered "real-ish" location. Worth playing - but not worth completing.

I also turned GT5 back on. Some nice updated challenges - with once again the asian contingent dominating the online tables - with some insane times. At least I know what cars to buy now

It is still far too easy to win GOLD on the seasonal events though.
Played a bit of online NFS: The Run recently.

One tournament, three races :
2nd, 1st, 1st.
I was driving stock BMW 330i in Race 1 and Nissan GT-R in 2 & 3.

Other guys had Lambos, Corvettes and Buggattis.
They still got beat somehow.
n00bs
Reply With Quote
  #2259  
Old 03.01.2012, 17:07
TheWolverine's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: over here
Posts: 1,344
Groaned at 17 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 1,199 Times in 592 Posts
TheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond reputeTheWolverine has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [General discussion of] PS3

Quote:
View Post
Is it MP? Do you have it?
Yes. No, not yet.
Reply With Quote
  #2260  
Old 03.01.2012, 17:07
cyrus's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2006
Location: Emmenbruecke
Posts: 2,895
Groaned at 37 Times in 34 Posts
Thanked 3,366 Times in 1,473 Posts
cyrus has a reputation beyond reputecyrus has a reputation beyond reputecyrus has a reputation beyond reputecyrus has a reputation beyond reputecyrus has a reputation beyond reputecyrus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: [General discussion of] PS3

Quote:
View Post
Started my journey through Skyrim at the weekend. It really is a stunningly beautiful game and Bethesda really know how to make an engrossing sandbox RPG. I love the attention to detail, such as being able to steal/lift just about anything in the game and when you discard some items, they fall at your feet and will still be there the next day if you want to go back to them. Hardly even touched on the skill and perk system yet.
Totally hooked on it, spent a couple of rainy days in just playing it all day last week.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
playstation, playstation3, ps3, video games




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Driving to/from UK: Routes, advice, discussion swissotter Transportation/driving 222 17.10.2017 18:20
Winter tyres - regulations and discussion HAT Transportation/driving 325 28.11.2014 12:45


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:34.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0