Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Housing in general  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05.07.2011, 13:12
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Gryon
Posts: 2
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Swisssteve has no particular reputation at present
Legal Advice Wanted - [re Bills from Architect - VD/GE]

Hi there everyone.
I wonder if there is anyone that can recommend a good English speaking lawyer in the Canton of Vaud Montreux,Lausanne,Geneva.
For the last 2 years I have been constructing a chalet near Villars.
I am about to run into a problem with my archirect /project manager at the end of the construction and need some very sound legal advice.
He has presented me with many unauthorised invoices for work neither requested or authorised by me.
I have always explicitly asked to be updated of any additional costings.
I would be most grateful if anyone could advise me on a really good lawyer and the best way forward.
Thanks. Stephen.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Architect / Builder for advice jaudi Housing in general 1 23.11.2011 15:59
Need advice [Doctor's bills+treatment - payment+reimbursement] newtob Family matters/health 4 13.10.2010 19:09
Need some legal advice juice99 Other/general 45 12.01.2010 11:47

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:21.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0