Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Housing in general  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 19.01.2012, 12:55
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: Lausanne
Posts: 4
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
aptSeeker has no particular reputation at present
non-EU PhD student - buying a house

I am a PhD student, non-EU resident with B permit of type "Formation avec activité" (it's neither a student permit nor a work permit, something between the two I guess!). As I'm a PhD (research assistant), I have a contract and a regular monthly salary.

Now just a quick question: Am I allowed to buy a house in Switzerland with my current permit (as my principal housing, and not to rent)? Or is it required to have a B work permit for that?
Reply With Quote
Old 19.01.2012, 14:03
Posts: n/a
Re: non-EU PhD student - buying a house

Buying a house as a EPFL PhD student???? May I ask what your Daddy is doing?
Reply With Quote

buy house phd non-eu

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Non EU PhD student: how to get C permit humblesoul Permits/visas/government 10 17.01.2015 12:36
Work permit for spouse of non-EU PhD student... Janiesar Permits/visas/government 20 23.07.2014 15:24
EU + Non EU Spouse buying house and rent out half. Silbornp Housing in general 0 13.07.2011 00:52
PhD-Student (EU Citizen) dependend visa for wife (Non - EU Citizen) nico1980 Permits/visas/government 2 01.02.2011 09:50
Non EU B Permit Buying a House? barish Housing in general 9 31.07.2009 15:04

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:33.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0