Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Housing in general  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 16.03.2012, 15:16
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Basel
Posts: 16
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
stud has no particular reputation at present
Final Apartment cleaning - Basel.

Hi All,
I am moving out of my current apartment which is 54m2 and want to get the final cleaning done. Do you know any good cleaning agency in basel ?
Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 16.03.2012, 17:51
familiahenttonen's Avatar
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: zurich
Posts: 74
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 40 Times in 25 Posts
familiahenttonen has become a little unpopularfamiliahenttonen has become a little unpopular
Re: Final Apartment cleaning - Basel.

Hi I can help ...I usually work in the kanton of Zurich but I can make it to Basel if you let me now ahead of time...I offer great rates usually 30% less than others and garantee is included. I have a 100% rate of success, I have invested in all the professional equipment and cleaning agents necessary for this. My staff and I are always present at handover to make you feel more comfortable. We are courteus, polite and friendly like all ENGLISH speaking people!

Last edited by familiahenttonen; 16.03.2012 at 17:58. Reason: forgot a few things
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank familiahenttonen for this useful post:
  #3  
Old 18.03.2012, 16:24
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Basel
Posts: 11
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Baselluck has no particular reputation at present
Re: Final Apartment cleaning - Basel.

Hi, I recently asked for quotes from a couple of cleaning companies for the final apartment cleaning up in Basel. And the winner- best price with handover guaranty is- gottlieb (www.gottlieb.ch). Let me know if you want contact info of the person who provided service to me. Cheers.
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 19.03.2012, 15:19
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Basel
Posts: 16
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 5 Times in 4 Posts
stud has no particular reputation at present
Re: Final Apartment cleaning - Basel.

Quote:
View Post
Hi, I recently asked for quotes from a couple of cleaning companies for the final apartment cleaning up in Basel. And the winner- best price with handover guaranty is- gottlieb (www.gottlieb.ch). Let me know if you want contact info of the person who provided service to me. Cheers.
Hi, Please share the contact info of this person.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 19.03.2012, 15:39
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Aug 2010
Location: Zurich
Posts: 11
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 6 Times in 3 Posts
Stevebrit has become a little unpopularStevebrit has become a little unpopular
Re: Final Apartment cleaning - Basel.

Quote:
View Post
Hi I can help ...I usually work in the kanton of Zurich but I can make it to Basel if you let me now ahead of time...I offer great rates usually 30% less than others and garantee is included. I have a 100% rate of success, I have invested in all the professional equipment and cleaning agents necessary for this. My staff and I are always present at handover to make you feel more comfortable. We are courteus, polite and friendly like all ENGLISH speaking people!


Can you send your info? I'm leaving end of June
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 19.03.2012, 15:40
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Basel
Posts: 11
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Baselluck has no particular reputation at present
Re: Final Apartment cleaning - Basel.

Hi there, the phone is 061 6899191
Cheers.
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 19.03.2012, 18:02
Pras's Avatar
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Feb 2012
Location: Basel
Posts: 10
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Pras has no particular reputation at present
Re: Final Apartment cleaning - Basel.

Hello,

I have used Fairy Clean for my usual twice a month cleaning and they are very good so far. www.fairyclean.ch The owners name is Razel and she is very professional.

Regards,

Pras

Quote:
View Post
Hi All,
I am moving out of my current apartment which is 54m2 and want to get the final cleaning done. Do you know any good cleaning agency in basel ?
Thanks.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 19.03.2012, 18:08
Newbie
 
Join Date: Jan 2012
Location: zurich oerlikon
Posts: 8
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
kadarupavani has no particular reputation at present
Re: Final Apartment cleaning - Basel.

www.zuericlean.ch
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 15.10.2012, 21:28
Newbie
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Basel
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
MEMUMBAIKAR has no particular reputation at present
Re: Final Apartment cleaning - Basel.

Hello,

I am staying in Basel and looking to vacate my house on 31st October. Basically handing over my apartment to another tenant and hence may not need complete cleaning. But basic cleaning like kitchen/bathroom/certain patches on the white walls are required. Can you please let me know what are your bare minumum charges? I have a 2 Zimmer which is @ 56 mts2.
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
final cleaning - basel




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Apartment handover / final cleaning timing FinnMom Leaving Switzerland 4 10.05.2011 16:33
Handing back /Final cleaning of an apartment in Zurich Zurich8032 Housing in general 4 19.08.2010 12:16
final cleaning recommendations ? Zurich TinaK Housing in general 3 05.04.2009 21:09


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0