English Forum Switzerland

English Forum Switzerland (https://www.englishforum.ch/forum.php)
-   Housing in general (https://www.englishforum.ch/housing-general/)
-   -   Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch (https://www.englishforum.ch/housing-general/170233-help-needed-urgently-putzfrauenvermittlung-ch.html)

silverfox 22.02.2013 15:01

Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch
 
Hi all,

I desperately need advice and help with the cleaning company putzfrauenvermittlung.ch. They have failed to clean our apartment for over 2 months and we have forward paid the invoices. We have been trying to contact them to retrieve as a minimum our apartment keys but they never reply to our emails and their mobile numbers and phone number which is advertised is now not working. Have tried contacting the managing director Martin Hurtado, but no reponse and phone is now reporting as not working.

Has anyone else had the same experience and how have you managed to get your keys back. Not sure where to turn to, especially on retrieving the key as the last thing we want to have to do is replace the whole apartment block.

I highly reccommend not to touch this company at all, they are a joke and dodgy as.

Thanks

1SIX1 22.02.2013 15:14

Re: Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch
 
Write a registered letter to them stating you want your keys and a refund.

Also the domain owner is:
Hartmann Roland
Schachenstrasse 18
CH-8645 Jona
Switzerland

Do you have legal insurance? Also have you spoken to your housing agency about the key that you gave them?

anjulie 22.02.2013 15:54

They have a hotline, try calling there and talk and write a registred letter.
We had issues with them as well.

Good Luck!

silverfox 22.02.2013 17:29

Re: Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch
 
Thanks for the replies, however it appears worse than anticipated and wonderng how many others on EF are in the same position.

The company phones lines both mobile and website call number appear to be cut off and I have been to their offices today and they are shut down and with a poster stating they are not in use and their mailbox is full of letters, hence the registered letter may result in no progress.

In addition our neighbour also uses their servcies and have had their cleaner no longer turn up as she wasn't being paid andthe cleaner advised she returned their keys to the company but our neighbour also can't seem to get their keys back from putzfrauenvermittlung.

On company searches it appears they may have been de-registered and in liquidation but it is not clear

Needless to say, this is very frustrating and not sure which way to turn, especially being in switzelrand, and have no idea how to deal with such issues and hoping someone out their on EF knows how to get to these people and get the keys back. Any help or suggestions are appreciated or rallied support for those in the same position.

cheers

BHBT 22.02.2013 18:38

Re: Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by 1SIX1 (Post 1806608)
Write a registered letter to them stating you want your keys and a refund.

Also the domain owner is:
Hartmann Roland
Schachenstrasse 18
CH-8645 Jona
Switzerland

Do you have legal insurance? Also have you spoken to your housing agency about the key that you gave them?

Nope, he left the sinking ship last year. The putzfrauenvermittlung were in the news quite a bit and are now in receivership I believe. For more see here http://http://www.beobachter.ch/konsum/konsumfallen/artikel/putzfrauenvermittlungch_eine-unsaubere-sache/

JBZ86 22.02.2013 18:44

Re: Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch
 
Make sure your home insurance is in order.

Keep a samurai close to the bed, let me know if you want to borrow one of mine.

swisspea 22.02.2013 18:48

Re: Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch
 
Does anyone know if they are a franchise ? Because I used them in Zurich (Witikon) a few years ago, and now use a different office (Horgen) and I have been happy with them. But I don't pay ahead and it took them a while to find someone to do the work, but she's really good and ultra-reliable...

Point is, maybe the Zurich office is out of order, but the Horgen one no major problems for me...

Snoopy 22.02.2013 19:36

Re: Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch
 
As they have the key to your place I would inform the police immediately. I can tell you from experience they take that kind of thing very seriously.

Snoopy 23.02.2013 11:33

Re: Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch
 
Article in the Tages-Anzeiger online about the company:

http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/zuerich/...story/10337511

swisspea 23.02.2013 13:06

Re: Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch
 
The link seems to confirm my understanding - Zurich is/was a subsidiary of some sort to the main company, and went bust. The other offices are 'franchises' and possibly in better financial shape. As said, we've had no major problems so far with the Horgen office, although it took them a few weeks to find the right cleaner to match our needs.

silverfox 24.02.2013 06:12

Re: Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch
 
Thanks to everyone for their replies, especially snoopy for finding the arcticle yesterday and thanks for the clarification Swisspea.

After checking their address out yesterday and the number of registered die post yellow flyers in their mailbox, it has left me in despair slightly.

Unfortunately it loooks like a trip to the police to try and retrieve the keys to both ours and our neighbours apartments from the company. I hope the police take this seriously enough as it loks like the guy owes poorly paid immigrants a bucket load of money also. I just wonder of the poor cleaners are holding him ransom or simply didn't give a damn and never sent the keys back. Will be an expensive experience replacng the apartment block if we don't get them back.

Anyway, if anyone is in the same position, PM me and let me know how you go. I guess this is an eye opener for all.

PS. I will keep the samurai sword in mind!

Snoopy 24.02.2013 11:53

Re: Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by silverfox (Post 1807731)
Unfortunately it loooks like a trip to the police to try and retrieve the keys to both ours and our neighbours apartments from the company. I hope the police take this seriously enough as it loks like the guy owes poorly paid immigrants a bucket load of money also.

Go to the Kantonspolizei and not the Stadtpolizei and make it just about the keys.

Caviarchips 24.02.2013 12:28

Re: Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by silverfox (Post 1807731)
Thanks to everyone for their replies, especially snoopy for finding the arcticle yesterday and thanks for the clarification Swisspea.

After checking their address out yesterday and the number of registered die post yellow flyers in their mailbox, it has left me in despair slightly.

Unfortunately it loooks like a trip to the police to try and retrieve the keys to both ours and our neighbours apartments from the company. I hope the police take this seriously enough as it loks like the guy owes poorly paid immigrants a bucket load of money also. I just wonder of the poor cleaners are holding him ransom or simply didn't give a damn and never sent the keys back. Will be an expensive experience replacng the apartment block if we don't get them back.

Anyway, if anyone is in the same position, PM me and let me know how you go. I guess this is an eye opener for all.

PS. I will keep the samurai sword in mind!

Poorly paid = immigrants
Well paid = expats :rolleyes:

lucy_sg 24.02.2013 12:42

Re: Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch
 
I now feel very lucky to have managed to get my keys back...

My cleaning just missed her appointment right after Christmas, and as they weren't able to find another one, I just cancelled the contract w/o notice period as they had breached their contractual obligations.

Sending several complaints via Facebook (https://www.facebook.com/putzfrauenv...ung.ch?fref=ts) , Twitter (@putzfibel, hashtag #CSRBlast for more RT) and Youtube probably help a lot ;)

I was told the keys are kept at vault at the office. In fact, even though my cleaning lady quit the company it was no problem to get the keys.

Mica 24.02.2013 13:27

Re: Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch
 
A report on the Putzfrauenvermittlung company in the press:
http://www.tagesanzeiger.ch/zuerich/...story/10337511

Does not sound good...

Zurich8032 25.02.2013 17:49

Re: Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch
 
We just got our keys back today - have you also managed to get them?

Billy99 26.02.2013 00:00

Re: Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by swisspea (Post 1807332)
The link seems to confirm my understanding - Zurich is/was a subsidiary of some sort to the main company, and went bust. The other offices are 'franchises' and possibly in better financial shape. As said, we've had no major problems so far with the Horgen office, although it took them a few weeks to find the right cleaner to match our needs.

A check in the history of the commerce register shows, that the main company was originally registered as a "Aktiengesellschaft", called Putzfrauenvermittlung AG. This company went bankrupt last year and had millions of unpaid social security contributions. After that, Marco Gloor simply reopened the PFV Betrieb GmbH using the same web address again.

Probably many people did not even notice that the original company went bankrupt and a new one was opened with the same name...

As for the franchise takers... some more research on http://www.zefix.ch shows that 4 out of the 12 franchise takers are also bankrupt. This does not include the Zurich branch yet which was mentioned in TagesAnzeiger. And who knows if and when it will happen to the Horgen branch...

6uz 26.02.2013 12:08

Re: Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch
 
Hello all,

I had the same problem - phones and e-mail not operational, keys at the company, etc. etc. After quite a lot of digging, I was given an e-mail address which apparently is still viewed by the people formerly in charge of Putzfrauenvermittlung.ch Stadt Zürich. I wrote them and got a response within 15 minutes where they promise that they will return the key within the week. The e-mail address is:
city@putzfrauenvermittlung.ch

You will be in touch with Mrs Grossenbacher, the former MD of the company. I hope I'll actually get my key (it has apparently been at our cleaning lady's for over three months now and I can't reach her either).

Good luck to you all!

Zurich8032 26.02.2013 14:00

Re: Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch
 
I sent a PM to silverfox, however for others interested the former office manager has taken over the cleaning firm and moved the office to Zentral strasse 37 8003. They seem pretty helpful and have taken responsibility for the key return. The telephone number is 044 450 7700. I went to collect my key in person.

dannyt986 26.02.2013 15:29

Re: Help needed urgently with putzfrauenvermittlung.ch
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JBZ86 (Post 1806850)
Keep a samurai close to the bed

But dont use the newly opened samurai-vermittlung.ch to hire him...


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 03:49.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0