Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Housing in general  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 14.08.2014, 10:17
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: obwalden
Posts: 81
Groaned at 7 Times in 4 Posts
Thanked 15 Times in 9 Posts
fptrader is considered a nuisancefptrader is considered a nuisancefptrader is considered a nuisance
selling price history

Is there an equivalent website in switzerland that has this kind of information

http://www.primelocation.com/house-p...close/tq4-7gf/
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 14.08.2014, 11:00
fatmanfilms's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Verbier
Posts: 20,452
Groaned at 431 Times in 322 Posts
Thanked 21,025 Times in 11,084 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: selling price history

Quote:
View Post
Is there an equivalent website in switzerland that has this kind of information

http://www.primelocation.com/house-p...close/tq4-7gf/
no, there is not really a property 'market' as people buy to hold.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 14.08.2014, 11:05
Phil_MCR's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 14,326
Groaned at 278 Times in 184 Posts
Thanked 17,750 Times in 7,494 Posts
Phil_MCR has a reputation beyond reputePhil_MCR has a reputation beyond reputePhil_MCR has a reputation beyond reputePhil_MCR has a reputation beyond reputePhil_MCR has a reputation beyond reputePhil_MCR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: selling price history

Quote:
View Post
no, there is not really a property 'market' as people buy to hold.
rate of transactions is not really related to whether there is a source of information which records the value of these transactions.

OP, take a look at this:

http://www.notariate.zh.ch/gru_all_aus.php

it seems that changes in land are no longer published since 2005 (at least in kt zh).
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 14.08.2014, 11:24
Junior Member
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: obwalden
Posts: 81
Groaned at 7 Times in 4 Posts
Thanked 15 Times in 9 Posts
fptrader is considered a nuisancefptrader is considered a nuisancefptrader is considered a nuisance
Re: selling price history

Its like being in a foreign country here sometimes.

I thought the land registry in any country was a matter of public record
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank fptrader for this useful post:
  #5  
Old 14.08.2014, 11:27
fatmanfilms's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Verbier
Posts: 20,452
Groaned at 431 Times in 322 Posts
Thanked 21,025 Times in 11,084 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: selling price history

Quote:
View Post
Its like being in a foreign country here sometimes.

I thought the land registry in any country was a matter of public record
You want prices as well, in the land of confidentiality it's not going to happen.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank fatmanfilms for this useful post:
  #6  
Old 14.08.2014, 11:49
Phil_MCR's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 14,326
Groaned at 278 Times in 184 Posts
Thanked 17,750 Times in 7,494 Posts
Phil_MCR has a reputation beyond reputePhil_MCR has a reputation beyond reputePhil_MCR has a reputation beyond reputePhil_MCR has a reputation beyond reputePhil_MCR has a reputation beyond reputePhil_MCR has a reputation beyond repute
Re: selling price history

Quote:
View Post
Its like being in a foreign country here sometimes.

I thought the land registry in any country was a matter of public record
the ownership information is public, but i can see why the price paid might not be.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Phil_MCR for this useful post:
  #7  
Old 14.08.2014, 13:24
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Tessin
Posts: 6,309
Groaned at 124 Times in 91 Posts
Thanked 7,504 Times in 3,526 Posts
Mrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: selling price history

Quote:
View Post
Is there an equivalent website in switzerland that has this kind of information

http://www.primelocation.com/house-p...close/tq4-7gf/

Yes, sort of. It is in Comparis.
Select the area where you are looking to buy. Hopefully there will be at least one property listing. Open that listing and then scroll to the bottom right,
The text in English says "
Location factors
How much does the neighbourhood pay?Then click on "compare now".

Then you will get a map and on the right side your selection criteria.
If there is anything to be found you will see green boxes with the number of listings indicated beside it. What you will see are the asking prices. What the property sold for you cannot see on the map.


There will be rents and purchase prices for the last 5 years for listings which were found in Comparis.

Hope this helps.
__________________

Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 14.08.2014, 14:49
fatmanfilms's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Verbier
Posts: 20,452
Groaned at 431 Times in 322 Posts
Thanked 21,025 Times in 11,084 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: selling price history

Quote:
View Post
Yes, sort of. It is in Comparis.
Select the area where you are looking to buy. Hopefully there will be at least one property listing. Open that listing and then scroll to the bottom right,
The text in English says "
Location factors
How much does the neighbourhood pay?Then click on "compare now".

Then you will get a map and on the right side your selection criteria.
If there is anything to be found you will see green boxes with the number of listings indicated beside it. What you will see are the asking prices. What the property sold for you cannot see on the map.


There will be rents and purchase prices for the last 5 years for listings which were found in Comparis.

Hope this helps.
Those are advertised prices Comparis uses, so no use if you want to see the price it actually sold for, which could be very different from advertised price.
It's the came with second hand cars...
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank fatmanfilms for this useful post:
  #9  
Old 14.08.2014, 16:38
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Tessin
Posts: 6,309
Groaned at 124 Times in 91 Posts
Thanked 7,504 Times in 3,526 Posts
Mrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: selling price history

Quote:
View Post
Those are advertised prices Comparis uses, so no use if you want to see the price it actually sold for, which could be very different from advertised price.
It's the came with second hand cars...
I did say they were the advertised prices. In some cases properties I know of have been sold for the asking price or very close.

Just like cars, put a realistic asking price on it and it will sell.

You assume that everything on the market is overpriced and that is just not the case.
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 14.08.2014, 17:27
fatmanfilms's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Verbier
Posts: 20,452
Groaned at 431 Times in 322 Posts
Thanked 21,025 Times in 11,084 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: selling price history

Quote:
View Post
I did say they were the advertised prices. In some cases properties I know of have been sold for the asking price or very close.

Just like cars, put a realistic asking price on it and it will sell.

You assume that everything on the market is overpriced and that is just not the case.
No, however if your looking at something that was sold 5 years ago thet was overpriced by 30% & sold for a 25% discount to listing. it does not help you use it as a valuation metric of what it was sold for 5 years ago. It's just a meaningless database.......much like when flats of a new build are sold in London & the purchaser gets 200k cash back from the recorded sale price.
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 14.08.2014, 19:13
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Tessin
Posts: 6,309
Groaned at 124 Times in 91 Posts
Thanked 7,504 Times in 3,526 Posts
Mrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond reputeMrs. Doolittle has a reputation beyond repute
Re: selling price history

Quote:
View Post
No, however if your looking at something that was sold 5 years ago thet was overpriced by 30% & sold for a 25% discount to listing. it does not help you use it as a valuation metric of what it was sold for 5 years ago. It's just a meaningless database.......much like when flats of a new build are sold in London & the purchaser gets 200k cash back from the recorded sale price.
Yes, 5 years ago was a very different market. But more recent listings are not entirely useless.

The fact remains that there is nothing on the internet with selling prices. Buying a house requires research. There is no way around that.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Camelx3 Price history tip for Amazon shoppers jrspet General off-topic 0 02.04.2012 20:02
Selling price of Human Hair ARK Business & entrepreneur 5 02.12.2009 16:54
People selling tickets on Ebay/Ricardo for original price giff Other/general 8 22.10.2009 20:34


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 02:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0