Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Housing in general  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 02.04.2017, 17:03
Join Date: Sep 2013
Location: Schwyz
Posts: 136
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 11 Times in 9 Posts
szdro has earned some respectszdro has earned some respect
Regulations on house rental (Permit B v.s. C)

From What I learned, when permit B holders buy a property, it has to be their primary residence and thus they can't rent it.

I was told couples own the property together no matter who bought the property, as long as they're married by law. In that situation, when one of them gets permit C but the other still with permit B, can they rent the property? Permit C holder no longer needs to stay at that property for primary residence but his/her spouse still needs to, that sounds confusing to me...

The second question is when both owners leave Switzerland (and permit expires), can they rent out the property? Is there any regulation on it?
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Rental value for taxes on house purchase Darione Housing in general 3 21.01.2015 08:14
EU-B Permit Regulations - website? SwissMissLugano Employment 2 03.11.2013 20:57
House building regulations Canadian-in-Valais Housing in general 11 31.07.2012 16:42
B or CE Permit rental of part of my house nomads Housing in general 1 07.08.2009 23:31
Taxed on rental income for house in UK OBone Finance/banking/taxation 5 13.04.2009 21:57

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:47.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0