Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Housing in general  
Closed Thread
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 29.08.2017, 14:40
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Wallisellen
Posts: 23
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
bishopx has earned some respectbishopx has earned some respect
Help with moving elliptical trainer

Hi Guys,

Yesterday, we bought second-hand elliptical trainer from a guy.
When I was planning this, I wasn't expecting it to weight so much. But somehow I have managed to get it into car with the help from the guy.

Now we have the machine in the trunk of car, and I don't think we can move it 2 floors without lift with my girlfriend.

Is here anybody who is willing to help us to move it to our apartment ?
We live in Wallisellen.

Than you
  #2  
Old 29.08.2017, 16:11
lost_inbroad's Avatar
Unbridled Mod
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Town or region
Posts: 11,436
Groaned at 628 Times in 403 Posts
Thanked 16,010 Times in 6,268 Posts
lost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond reputelost_inbroad has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Help with moving elliptical trainer

Quote:
View Post
Hi Guys,

Yesterday, we bought second-hand elliptical trainer from a guy.
When I was planning this, I wasn't expecting it to weight so much. But somehow I have managed to get it into car with the help from the guy.

Now we have the machine in the trunk of car, and I don't think we can move it 2 floors without lift with my girlfriend.

Is here anybody who is willing to help us to move it to our apartment ?
We live in Wallisellen.

Than you
I'll be there either Thursday or Friday and could swing by and sherpa your dust-collector up the stairs.
This user would like to thank lost_inbroad for this useful post:
  #3  
Old 29.08.2017, 16:14
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Wallisellen
Posts: 23
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
bishopx has earned some respectbishopx has earned some respect
Re: Help with moving elliptical trainer

Quote:
View Post
I'll be there either Thursday or Friday and could swing by and sherpa your dust-collector up the stairs.
Thank you. We will try it ourselfs today, if we are successful I will let you know.
This user would like to thank bishopx for this useful post:
  #4  
Old 30.08.2017, 08:18
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Jul 2017
Location: Wallisellen
Posts: 23
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 16 Times in 11 Posts
bishopx has earned some respectbishopx has earned some respect
Re: Help with moving elliptical trainer

Quote:
View Post
I'll be there either Thursday or Friday and could swing by and sherpa your dust-collector up the stairs.
Thank you. It's already done, we managed to do that.

The thread can be closed.
Closed Thread




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hello, help? Where can I buy Cross trainer or elliptical lauratigger1 Sports / Fitness / Beauty / Wellness 1 13.12.2014 22:39


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 18:50.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0