Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Housing in general  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 20.02.2018, 20:09
Join Date: Feb 2018
Location: Zurich
Posts: 3
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
schekn has no particular reputation at present
UK Transfer of Residence (ToR): do we need it when relocating from Switzerland?

Any searches of TOR or Transfer of Residence return absolutely nothing, and yet apparently this is what everybody moving their things to UK from outside the EU needs.
This is apparently a new regulation that only came into effect early last year (2017), and before that it was a hassle-free C3 form.
Did anyone have experience with this? Do they really require if for people relocating from Switzerland? And if yes, are there any pointers?
Reply With Quote

customs, form, moving, tor, transfer of residence

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Do we need to bring both the passport and the residence card when we go to Rhein? tetsuomeow Daily life 13 19.08.2014 02:36
Transferring funds from UK to Swiss account - do we need to declare it? Ting Finance/banking/taxation 13 13.05.2014 15:45
Transfer of Jurisdiction from UK Family Court to Switzerland. Upthehatters2008 Family matters/health 45 05.07.2013 00:51
As a UK citizen, do I need a residence permit to stay in Switzerland longer than 3mo? sh26 Permits/visas/government 1 25.11.2012 21:01

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 04:32.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0