Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Housing in general  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 18.09.2019, 00:36
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: 6003
Posts: 113
Groaned at 5 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 117 Times in 44 Posts
mikee has earned some respectmikee has earned some respect
House Transfer TR1

anyone have any experience of signing over a property in UK (to x missus).
her mortgage provider need soliciter /tr1 signed?
not sure as i now live here ?
any advice appreciated.

Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Equity Transfer of house sale in UK to CHF ballum Finance/banking/taxation 25 16.08.2018 23:17
Insurance transfer upon house purchase.... Massa Insurance 13 11.08.2017 08:48
Transfer UK pension for house deposit dirndldudette Finance/banking/taxation 5 17.07.2017 08:43
House ownership transfer CarChick Housing in general 5 18.05.2016 07:32
House Transfer to Corp Ownership LondonBob Housing in general 1 26.09.2012 18:17

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 22:13.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0