Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Housing in general  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 26.02.2020, 00:43
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Zürich
Posts: 12
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Senior Java Developer has no particular reputation at present
Registration Form

Hello Forum

I recently moved to Zurich and my family will join me as soon I'll find an apartment here.
Question about registration form for an apartment.
1) How I should fill the information related to my partner, which currently is abroad? She doesn't have a permit, address and income here in Swiss.
2) What is the right way to fill the field - Zivilstand? We aren't married, but we have a kid - we are in relationships.
3) What would be the good answer for this question - Seit wann sind Sie an obiger Adresse wohnhaft? : ) In my case.

Thank you very much in advance!!!
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 26.02.2020, 02:43
curley's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2006
Location: canton ZH
Posts: 11,392
Groaned at 183 Times in 151 Posts
Thanked 12,761 Times in 6,684 Posts
curley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond reputecurley has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Registration Form

Quote:
View Post
Hello Forum

I recently moved to Zurich and my family will join me as soon I'll find an apartment here.
Question about registration form for an apartment.
1) How I should fill the information related to my partner, which currently is abroad? She doesn't have a permit, address and income here in Swiss.
2) What is the right way to fill the field - Zivilstand? We aren't married, but we have a kid - we are in relationships.
3) What would be the good answer for this question - Seit wann sind Sie an obiger Adresse wohnhaft? : ) In my case.

Thank you very much in advance!!!
Hi, Developer,

1) If you are not married, does your partner also have a job/permit to come here? If not, what makes you think she can follow you here?
Being in a relationship, having a kid is not really enough. Did you apply for a concubine-permit for her?
Just rent the flat under your name for now.
2) If you are not married, your Zivilstand is "ledig".
3) The "obige Adresse" I assume is where you live now. What they want to know how long you lived in the flat you live now. So give the date you moved in there. Like "seit 1. Dezember 2019" or what ever the real date is.

All the best.
__________________
be inventive!
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 26.02.2020, 20:37
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Zürich
Posts: 12
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Senior Java Developer has no particular reputation at present
Re: Registration Form

Quote:
View Post
Hi, Developer,

1) If you are not married, does your partner also have a job/permit to come here? If not, what makes you think she can follow you here?
Being in a relationship, having a kid is not really enough. Did you apply for a concubine-permit for her?
Just rent the flat under your name for now.
2) If you are not married, your Zivilstand is "ledig".
3) The "obige Adresse" I assume is where you live now. What they want to know how long you lived in the flat you live now. So give the date you moved in there. Like "seit 1. Dezember 2019" or what ever the real date is.

All the best.
That's a very valid question. Didn't think about it. I hope everything will be OK. We both are EU citizens. I have a B working permit for 5 years and a good income here in Switzerland. Many thanks for concubine-permit, I'm gonna research more on that.

That's the case about registration form. I'm still confused about how to fill lebenspartner part of the form in my case.

Many thanks for the clarification curley! It's very helpful
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Senior Java Developer for this useful post:
  #4  
Old 26.02.2020, 21:30
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: Registration Form

Quote:
View Post
That's a very valid question. Didn't think about it. I hope everything will be OK. We both are EU citizens. I have a B working permit for 5 years and a good income here in Switzerland. Many thanks for concubine-permit, I'm gonna research more on that.
If you have enough income and the house has an extra sleeping room for the kid there is no problem, you just sign a paper to be financially responsible for the family and that is all it takes. She can just come over and sign up with the city and go to immigration services to apply for a permit.
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 26.02.2020, 22:48
Newbie 1st class
 
Join Date: Dec 2019
Location: Zürich
Posts: 12
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 5 Times in 3 Posts
Senior Java Developer has no particular reputation at present
Re: Registration Form

Quote:
If you have enough income and the house has an extra sleeping room for the kid there is no problem, you just sign a paper to be financially responsible for the family and that is all it takes. She can just come over and sign up with the city and go to immigration services to apply for a permit.
Excellent! I sincerely appreciate your help.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A1 form from UK - What now? cserdar Finance/banking/taxation 12 03.09.2020 17:18
Registration form non-EU, 2 quick question Tantawi Permits/visas/government 1 21.12.2013 21:13
BKB asking for U.S. Tax Compliance Form and U.S. Waiver Form lorien2012 Finance/banking/taxation 19 03.04.2013 22:40
Change of address on car registration form ellesfah Transportation/driving 2 02.10.2011 21:55
Registration Form A/1/2 available online? clonskeagh Permits/visas/government 2 14.10.2010 11:38


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 14:40.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0