Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Housing in general  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 29.07.2020, 23:12
Join Date: May 2016
Location: zug
Posts: 103
Groaned at 28 Times in 17 Posts
Thanked 47 Times in 25 Posts
aladin is considered knowledgeablealadin is considered knowledgeablealadin is considered knowledgeable

does anyone have any experience with this?

I received a notice that I need to sign this Pfandanpassung (contract) with a company called six sis AG, as a part of property purchase.
I think that it has to do with the mortgage which I took from the bank, but not sure about that...

Can I refuse to sign it? or is it a certain type of official procedure in Switzerland?

Last edited by aladin; 29.07.2020 at 23:14. Reason: adding a question


Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:54.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0