Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Housing in general  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 31.08.2008, 12:08
blacklabmommy's Avatar
Newbie 1st class
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: Perroy
Posts: 15
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 1 Time in 1 Post
blacklabmommy has no particular reputation at present
I need a repair person

We have a water leak behind a wall. I live in Perroy (which is halfway between Geneva and Lausanne).

I need someone who can give me a quote for the repair so that I process an insurance claim.

I'd appreciate any suggestions you can provide.

Thank you
Reply With Quote
Old 31.08.2008, 12:31
Forum Veteran
Join Date: Dec 2005
Location: ch
Posts: 2,287
Groaned at 34 Times in 34 Posts
Thanked 1,623 Times in 836 Posts
gooner has a reputation beyond reputegooner has a reputation beyond reputegooner has a reputation beyond reputegooner has a reputation beyond reputegooner has a reputation beyond repute
Re: I need a repair person

Your first point of contact is the hauswart, or concierge.

If this is your own house, use directories.ch to find a plumber (plombier) in your area.
Reply With Quote

perroy, repairs, yardwork

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Cleaning person in Basel? evilshell Other/general 39 18.04.2013 15:26
Another new person Contractor Introductions 14 18.11.2007 20:25
Google HR person ama Employment 3 27.10.2007 23:36

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 21:18.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0