Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Housing in general  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06.11.2008, 12:40
Posts: n/a
Filling in Application Form

Hello all,

I am currently filling in the application form, and I am wondering if "Registrierte Partnerschaft" means if i am married or in a registered partnership?

Do I check "Ja" as I am married?
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
application form for b permit travnett Permits/visas/government 1 02.12.2007 08:58
Non EU - self-application for B-permit possible? Kanch Permits/visas/government 1 22.05.2007 15:13
Application for employment form brunus Employment 6 31.03.2007 22:39

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:44.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0