Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Insurance  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 13.09.2012, 15:03
mhk mhk is offline
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Zurich
Posts: 163
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 33 Times in 19 Posts
mhk has made some interesting contributions
ch resident non eu : do i need travel insurance for a short trip to eu country?

non eu citizen , ch resident :
well i have planned a trip to paris and now it occurs to me if I need some compulsory insurance to travel there..since I would need one if I was directly travelling from india..
but I think my swiss insurance like should be ok in the schengen area like swiss residence is ok for travelling in schengen area ?

Last edited by mhk; 13.09.2012 at 15:18. Reason: clarify
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Moving to Switzerland (Non-EU) with boyfriend (EU) holding permanent resident permit ExpatSwede Permits/visas/government 19 26.02.2017 21:24
EU B permit- moving out for short term to another EU country zurichzoro Employment 10 26.02.2012 17:54
A non-EU resident, and spouse of EU Citizen doctor2181 Permits/visas/government 11 29.11.2011 00:33
Swiss permit for EU Resident (non EU passport) capenomad Permits/visas/government 3 23.01.2009 18:23

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 20:53.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0