Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Insurance  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 11.03.2019, 13:32
Join Date: Mar 2019
Location: near Geneva
Posts: 1
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
frontalier has no particular reputation at present
I lost my job in Geneva. I live in France (permit G). Can I still use Lamal?

The title pretty much says it all. I've been living in France for few years now. I've lost my job in Geneva (I had permit G). I will be applying for French jobseeker's benefit, realistically it will take at least 2 months to find something.

Can I still pay and benefit from Lamal? French healthcare in the region is not great and my French is not to good.
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Lost my permit B but still have my passport ylyu Permits/visas/government 9 11.04.2017 03:07
Can still use Halb-tax option if lost card? Lukki Transportation/driving 7 23.03.2014 23:37
Can C permit holders live in France and commute to work in CH? startg Permits/visas/government 8 24.08.2013 11:43
Can I work in Geneva and live in France? desiensus Other/general 89 10.07.2009 09:58
USA Citizen on B Permit - can I live in France saintden Permits/visas/government 5 14.04.2009 14:20

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 07:24.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0