Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Help & tips > Insurance  
Thread Tools Display Modes
Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old 31.05.2010, 15:56
Junior Member
Join Date: Mar 2007
Location: ZUG
Posts: 55
Groaned at 1 Time in 1 Post
Thanked 2 Times in 2 Posts
Angelina.zhang has no particular reputation at present
Unfallversichrung (accident insurance), who has to pay for this?

dear all,

my employer has been always deduct the unfallversichrung and the lohnausfall versichrung from my salary on a monthly basis, and today someone told me that its employer's obligation that they have to cover the premium of the 2 above mentioned insurance,

can anybody here confirm this? and would be great if you can tell from which law i can trace in order to talk to my company?

best regards
Reply With Quote

Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Health insurance refusing to pay for accident kaustavghose Insurance 26 04.09.2012 11:07
accident insurance - is there a franchise for this? juice99 Insurance 25 06.05.2010 09:25
Accident insurance chickening out marvinwb Insurance 14 05.05.2010 10:40
Accident Insurance ydl Insurance 0 07.05.2009 17:46
Accident cover deducted from pay? Island Monkey Employment 4 01.06.2008 20:25

All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:34.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0