Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Off-Topic > Off-Topic > International affairs/politics
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1101  
Old 23.04.2012, 22:19
Pashosh's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Baden
Posts: 419
Groaned at 169 Times in 124 Posts
Thanked 1,532 Times in 826 Posts
Pashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputation
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]

Quote:
View Post
This is not government decision, this is because the broker company which Hussein Salem is partner in with an Israeli business man have due payments and it haven't been paid regardless of several warnings, therefore EGAS (The provider company) had to cut gas on Israel and that have nothing to do with the political situation in Egypt.
The Gas supply from Egypt since the Revo-Putsch has been patchy at best. Egypt has lost control of large parts of Sinai - and the beduin, who are badly treated by Egyptians are demanding a bigger part (>0) of the Gas revenue.

There were no reports until today of unpaid bills - now Egypt is offering to sell the Gas at higher prices. the usual extortion tactics.

Quote:
View Post
Tourism is actually doing better than the same period 2010, i couldn't even travel due to the high flight prices all last period


We're actually against the IMF loan as we know we have enough resources to generate much more than the loan without the bloody terms and interest of IMF
Tourism is doing extremely bad in Egypt - and will probably get worse (hint: taking tourists as hostages doesnt' help, nor does sexual harasment).

As for resources - Egypt is begging for food.
Reply With Quote
  #1102  
Old 23.04.2012, 23:40
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 8,564
Groaned at 246 Times in 212 Posts
Thanked 11,557 Times in 6,311 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]

Quote:
View Post
The Gas supply from Egypt since the Revo-Putsch has been patchy at best. Egypt has lost control of large parts of Sinai - and the beduin, who are badly treated by Egyptians are demanding a bigger part (>0) of the Gas revenue.

There were no reports until today of unpaid bills - now Egypt is offering to sell the Gas at higher prices. the usual extortion tactics.



Tourism is doing extremely bad in Egypt - and will probably get worse (hint: taking tourists as hostages doesnt' help, nor does sexual harasment).

As for resources - Egypt is begging for food.
Apparently Egypt is the world's largest importer of wheat so running down the foreign reserves by over 50% looks risky; I assume the wheat shippers will not take the local currency?

Israel would be better off to accelerate exploiting the off shore gas reserves - less worries about people blowing up the pipeline.
Reply With Quote
  #1103  
Old 23.04.2012, 23:48
Mowvich's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Genève
Posts: 1,428
Groaned at 28 Times in 20 Posts
Thanked 1,308 Times in 607 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Mowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]

Quote:
View Post
The Gas supply from Egypt since the Revo-Putsch has been patchy at best. Egypt has lost control of large parts of Sinai - and the beduin, who are badly treated by Egyptians are demanding a bigger part (>0) of the Gas revenue.

There were no reports until today of unpaid bills - now Egypt is offering to sell the Gas at higher prices. the usual extortion tactics.
Well the fact is there's actually dues on the broker side + there's TOA to respect and end of the day, it's all about business, we got something to sell and we demand a price, whoever pays gets the deal....isn't the entire world living this way??

Quote:
View Post
Tourism is doing extremely bad in Egypt - and will probably get worse (hint: taking tourists as hostages doesnt' help, nor does sexual harasment).
Well, surprisingly tourism is doing better than 2010, Suez canal revenue is the best in it's history and things are looking brighter than it actually looks.....just give it sometime....that's what happens after revolutions anyway

Quote:
View Post
As for resources - Egypt is begging for food.
We're biggest importers & PRODUCERS....but we used to sell our wheat for high price to buy from asia at lower....this gotta stop now, we produce wheat and we use it
__________________
Silence is an argument carried out by other means.
Reply With Quote
  #1104  
Old 23.04.2012, 23:49
Pashosh's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Baden
Posts: 419
Groaned at 169 Times in 124 Posts
Thanked 1,532 Times in 826 Posts
Pashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputation
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]

Quote:
View Post
Israel would be better off to accelerate exploiting the off shore gas reserves - less worries about people blowing up the pipeline.
That's probably what Israel will do.

Egypt is cutting off it's nose to spite it's face - doesnt matter that Egypt is losing an important source of foreign currency and that Jordan will lose the gas as well. Any decision that harms Israel is popular in Egypt (see Mowvich's posts)
Reply With Quote
  #1105  
Old 23.04.2012, 23:51
Mowvich's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Genève
Posts: 1,428
Groaned at 28 Times in 20 Posts
Thanked 1,308 Times in 607 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Mowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]

Quote:
View Post
Apparently Egypt is the world's largest importer of wheat so running down the foreign reserves by over 50% looks risky; I assume the wheat shippers will not take the local currency?

Israel would be better off to accelerate exploiting the off shore gas reserves - less worries about people blowing up the pipeline.
Soon they might have to buy our local currency to pay for Suez Canal fees / Cargo fees.....that will definitely generate foreign currency and increase the value of local currency
Reply With Quote
  #1106  
Old 23.04.2012, 23:54
Mowvich's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Genève
Posts: 1,428
Groaned at 28 Times in 20 Posts
Thanked 1,308 Times in 607 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Mowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]

Quote:
View Post
That's probably what Israel will do.

Egypt is cutting off it's nose to spite it's face - doesnt matter that Egypt is losing an important source of foreign currency and that Jordan will lose the gas as well. Any decision that harms Israel is popular in Egypt (see Mowvich's posts)
I'm not about harming Israel, but i think Egypt have been abused by Israel during Mubarak regime and this have to stop now....we do business, we work on global standards and pricing.....and this applies to everyone else not only Israel
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Mowvich for this useful post:
  #1107  
Old 24.04.2012, 00:02
Pashosh's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Baden
Posts: 419
Groaned at 169 Times in 124 Posts
Thanked 1,532 Times in 826 Posts
Pashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputation
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]

Quote:
View Post
Well the fact is there's actually dues on the broker side + there's TOA to respect and end of the day, it's all about business, we got something to sell and we demand a price, whoever pays gets the deal....isn't the entire world living this way??

Well, surprisingly tourism is doing better than 2010, Suez canal revenue is the best in it's history and things are looking brighter than it actually looks.....just give it sometime....that's what happens after revolutions anyway


We're biggest importers & PRODUCERS....but we used to sell our wheat for high price to buy from asia at lower....this gotta stop now, we produce wheat and we use it
Any links to prove your points ?
Reply With Quote
  #1108  
Old 24.04.2012, 00:18
Mowvich's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Genève
Posts: 1,428
Groaned at 28 Times in 20 Posts
Thanked 1,308 Times in 607 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Mowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]

Quote:
View Post
Any links to prove your points ?
Egypt's Suez Canal sees $428m monthly revenue, a 3.5% increase

Suez Canal revenues hit record high

Egypt’s Wheat Crop May Rise 1.1% to 8.46 Million Tons

Egypt Q1 tourist arrivals up 32%


France Telecom Egypt Venture Buyout to Cost $2 Billion
Reply With Quote
  #1109  
Old 24.04.2012, 00:24
Pashosh's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Baden
Posts: 419
Groaned at 169 Times in 124 Posts
Thanked 1,532 Times in 826 Posts
Pashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputation
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]


from your links "Despite the recovery from last year, the first-quarter figures were a sharp 27.8% lower than registered in the same period of 2010". the tourist numbers include "tourists" from libya & Gaza.

Egypt still imports most of its grain.
Reply With Quote
  #1110  
Old 24.04.2012, 00:31
Mowvich's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Genève
Posts: 1,428
Groaned at 28 Times in 20 Posts
Thanked 1,308 Times in 607 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Mowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]

Quote:
View Post
from your links "Despite the recovery from last year, the first-quarter figures were a sharp 27.8% lower than registered in the same period of 2010". the tourist numbers include "tourists" from libya & Gaza.

Egypt still imports most of its grain.
Indications still shows that Egypt is doing much better than what you're claiming anyway.....remember we still going on with the revolution and it's not 100% stabilized nor targets achieved.....I have no single doubt of economy boost within the next 3 years....Egypt got so much resources and manpower to go bankrupt
Reply With Quote
  #1111  
Old 24.04.2012, 23:07
Wollishofener's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Glattbrugg
Posts: 19,023
Groaned at 333 Times in 258 Posts
Thanked 11,716 Times in 6,858 Posts
Wollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond reputeWollishofener has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]

Quote:
View Post
That's probably what Israel will do.

Egypt is cutting off it's nose to spite it's face - doesnt matter that Egypt is losing an important source of foreign currency and that Jordan will lose the gas as well. Any decision that harms Israel is popular in Egypt (see Mowvich's posts)
You in a way confirm my previous thoughts. And that is that in Cairo, economic and political leadership joined forces. The political leadership got a bit of "populism" and the economy got a chance to raise the tariffs

I don't know the details, but presume that a tariff-raise was due anyway
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Wollishofener for this useful post:
  #1112  
Old 28.04.2012, 22:05
Pashosh's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Baden
Posts: 419
Groaned at 169 Times in 124 Posts
Thanked 1,532 Times in 826 Posts
Pashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputation
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]

Quote:
View Post
I'm not about harming Israel, but i think Egypt have been abused by Israel during Mubarak regime and this have to stop now....we do business, we work on global standards and pricing.....and this applies to everyone else not only Israel
What Abuse ? Israel invested in Egypt and helped Egyptian economy. It was rewarded by Egypt taking Israeli hostages, Egyptian soldier killing Israeli tourists (and considered an national hero) and a cultural boycott - all of this in Mubarak's Egypt. since then we've seen a lot worse.

Saudi Arabia is recalling it's ambassador for a lot less.
Reply With Quote
  #1113  
Old 28.04.2012, 22:09
Mowvich's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Genève
Posts: 1,428
Groaned at 28 Times in 20 Posts
Thanked 1,308 Times in 607 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Mowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]

Quote:
View Post
What Abuse ? Israel invested in Egypt and helped Egyptian economy. It was rewarded by Egypt taking Israeli hostages, Egyptian soldier killing Israeli tourists (and considered an national hero) and a cultural boycott - all of this in Mubarak's Egypt. since then we've seen a lot worse.

Saudi Arabia is recalling it's ambassador for a lot less.
Stop acting as a victim....this is a business case not political, 2 companies have a deal and one screwed up payments, TOA applies+ Israel wasn't investing in Egypt, we were selling our gas to Israel for years below global rates.....if you don't want our gas....go buy somewhere else and we'll sell to someone else at current market rates.....we're not begging you to buy it....END

Re: Hostages & and shooting, anyone who ILLEGALLY crosses our borders becomes a suspect of terrorism (same as what Israel considers) and will be arrested and if they don't comply, they will be shot down.....That's exactly what Israel will do if the someone ILLEGALLY sneaked in.

Re: Saudia....it's because they arrested a political activist who initiated a case against the king / kingdom for mistreatment of jailed Egyptians in Saudia and now they're trying to frame him a drug case.....we demonstrated against the embassy and they called the ambassador....screw them...no one steps over Egyptian pride no more.....anyone who accepts this they're welcome if not then simply they can GO TO HELL
__________________
Silence is an argument carried out by other means.

Last edited by Mowvich; 28.04.2012 at 22:20.
Reply With Quote
  #1114  
Old 28.04.2012, 23:24
Pashosh's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Baden
Posts: 419
Groaned at 169 Times in 124 Posts
Thanked 1,532 Times in 826 Posts
Pashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputation
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]

Quote:
View Post
Stop acting as a victim....this is a business case not political, 2 companies have a deal and one screwed up payments, TOA applies+ Israel wasn't investing in Egypt, we were selling our gas to Israel for years below global rates.....if you don't want our gas....go buy somewhere else and we'll sell to someone else at current market rates.....we're not begging you to buy it....END

Re: Hostages & and shooting, anyone who ILLEGALLY crosses our borders becomes a suspect of terrorism (same as what Israel considers) and will be arrested and if they don't comply, they will be shot down.....That's exactly what Israel will do if the someone ILLEGALLY sneaked in.

Re: Saudia....it's because they arrested a political activist who initiated a case against the king / kingdom for mistreatment of jailed Egyptians in Saudia and now they're trying to frame him a drug case.....we demonstrated against the embassy and they called the ambassador....screw them...no one steps over Egyptian pride no more.....anyone who accepts this they're welcome if not then simply they can GO TO HELL
Egypt has a long history of framing foreigners (see the case against the NGOs), telling Saudi Arabia to go to hell over that charge is interesting. If Egyptian pride had anything to do with it - it would be Egypt recalling it's ambassador from Riad, and not vice versa.

You said Israel abused Egypt during Mubarak's rule, but provided no examples. Perhaps you are talking about trained sharks ?
Reply With Quote
  #1115  
Old 29.04.2012, 01:04
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 8,564
Groaned at 246 Times in 212 Posts
Thanked 11,557 Times in 6,311 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]

Quote:
View Post
Stop acting as a victim....this is a business case not political, 2 companies have a deal and one screwed up payments, TOA applies+ Israel wasn't investing in Egypt, we were selling our gas to Israel for years below global rates.....if you don't want our gas....go buy somewhere else and we'll sell to someone else at current market rates.....we're not begging you to buy it....END

Re: Hostages & and shooting, anyone who ILLEGALLY crosses our borders becomes a suspect of terrorism (same as what Israel considers) and will be arrested and if they don't comply, they will be shot down.....That's exactly what Israel will do if the someone ILLEGALLY sneaked in.

Re: Saudia....it's because they arrested a political activist who initiated a case against the king / kingdom for mistreatment of jailed Egyptians in Saudia and now they're trying to frame him a drug case.....we demonstrated against the embassy and they called the ambassador....screw them...no one steps over Egyptian pride no more.....anyone who accepts this they're welcome if not then simply they can GO TO HELL
About "if you don't want our gas....go buy somewhere else"

In principle this is fine; but the Egyptian gas can only be delivered in such huge quantities if the Egyptians build a pipeline. You cannot put gas in boxes & post it.

This does rather restrict the opportunities due to geography (who is near enough to buy the gas) & who will pay for such a long pipeline?

& of course Egypt does not get any income before the pipeline is completed & in service.

The existing pipeline exports Egyptian natural gas to Jordan, Syria and Lebanon, with a branch underwater pipeline to Israel.
Of course blowing it up not only stops gas to Israel but also to Jordan, Syria and Lebanon
Reply With Quote
  #1116  
Old 29.04.2012, 01:15
Mowvich's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Genève
Posts: 1,428
Groaned at 28 Times in 20 Posts
Thanked 1,308 Times in 607 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Mowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]

Quote:
View Post
About "if you don't want our gas....go buy somewhere else"

In principle this is fine; but the Egyptian gas can only be delivered in such huge quantities if the Egyptians build a pipeline. You cannot put gas in boxes & post it.

This does rather restrict the opportunities due to geography (who is near enough to buy the gas) & who will pay for such a long pipeline?

& of course Egypt does not get any income before the pipeline is completed & in service.
We still got Jordan, Syria and Lebanon served from the same pipeline and can probably sell to Turkey with a small extension....we'll just stop feeding the Israeli branch...that's it.

We also got the LNG option for exportation from Alexandria port to Europe

P.S: The bombing of the pipeline was due to export to Israel.....it will stop now

Reply With Quote
  #1117  
Old 29.04.2012, 10:08
Pashosh's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Baden
Posts: 419
Groaned at 169 Times in 124 Posts
Thanked 1,532 Times in 826 Posts
Pashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputation
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]

Syria exports oil and has no need for Gas (even without the current civil war). Turkey already has gas pipes. Jordan's economy is small and will probably turn to SA or the gulf states for a reliable supply.

Egypt's gas reserves are anyway limited, exports anywhere won't last long.

The only ones benefiting from Egypt's move will be lawyers in the commercial dispute.
Reply With Quote
  #1118  
Old 29.04.2012, 11:18
Mowvich's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Genève
Posts: 1,428
Groaned at 28 Times in 20 Posts
Thanked 1,308 Times in 607 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Mowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]

Quote:
View Post
Egypt's gas reserves are anyway limited, exports anywhere won't last long.
Reserves are limited and we're in the world's top 20 reserves????

Chill out Pashosh....you're taking this way too serious......Israel wanna survive, they should mind their own business, stop attacking others and Israelis have to man up and stop acting like victims all the time....that's it for god sake
Reply With Quote
  #1119  
Old 29.04.2012, 11:37
Pashosh's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Baden
Posts: 419
Groaned at 169 Times in 124 Posts
Thanked 1,532 Times in 826 Posts
Pashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputationPashosh has an excellent reputation
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]

Egypt is struggling to supply domestic demand.

If Egypt is serious about progress it should treat it's neighbours and clients with more respect.

How about answering my question ? or are you too busy dreaming about selling Gas to Assad?
Reply With Quote
  #1120  
Old 29.04.2012, 11:42
Mowvich's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Genève
Posts: 1,428
Groaned at 28 Times in 20 Posts
Thanked 1,308 Times in 607 Posts
Blog Entries: 1
Mowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond reputeMowvich has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Egypt "Jan 25 - Day of revolution" [Update: Mubarak resigns]

Quote:
View Post
Egypt is struggling to supply domestic demand.

If Egypt is serious about progress it should treat it's neighbours and clients with more respect.

How about answering my question ? or are you too busy dreaming about selling Gas to Assad?
Dude, if Egypt wants to sell it's own gas on current market rates, what is the problem? and if Israel doesn't wanna buy it, why do you care so much about Egypt?.....It's either take it or leave it deal and we got our own business to mind....we sell it, we burn it, we let it go in the air.....That's our own business....you got nothing to do with it.....POINT
Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
egypt, marches




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Is Hosni Mubarak your "friend" on Facebook? Dougal's Breakfast International affairs/politics 3 06.02.2011 18:00
Merz resigns from Federal Government MrVertigo Swiss politics/news 7 06.08.2010 23:40
Day skiing on 30/31 Jan near Zurich ? Gntforever Social events 3 26.01.2010 15:32
Fidel Castro resigns as Cuban President Natasha International affairs/politics 35 30.06.2009 14:44
Jan 21 the saddest day of the year? Nev General off-topic 19 21.01.2008 23:25


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:59.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0