Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Off-Topic > Off-Topic > International affairs/politics
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #41  
Old 09.03.2015, 17:41
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Near Geneva
Posts: 2,894
Groaned at 32 Times in 26 Posts
Thanked 3,582 Times in 1,616 Posts
Anjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

Quote:
View Post
If I had worked with them for a long time maybe because (funnily enough) when I was manager of a company last year I used to check the history of returned company iPads and was not comfortable with some of what I saw of what at least one employee had been looking at...
And did you report your suspicions to anyone? I'm betting you didn't.
People turning a blind eye to that kind of thing it how abusers get away with for so long.
And yes, I do know what I'm talking about, having fought through the swiss courts for several years to try and get one such person off the streets and away from innocent children I was discouraged at times by the number of people who would tell me that they'd suspected or seen this man doing things but did nothing about it.

Last edited by Anjela; 09.03.2015 at 17:56. Reason: Added last line.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Anjela for this useful post:
  #42  
Old 09.03.2015, 20:27
Hausamsee's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lucerne
Posts: 363
Groaned at 71 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 465 Times in 217 Posts
Hausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputation
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

Quote:
View Post
And did you report your suspicions to anyone? I'm betting you didn't.
People turning a blind eye to that kind of thing it how abusers get away with for so long.
And yes, I do know what I'm talking about, having fought through the swiss courts for several years to try and get one such person off the streets and away from innocent children I was discouraged at times by the number of people who would tell me that they'd suspected or seen this man doing things but did nothing about it.
I saw the list of URL's he was looking at but did not want to open them, the employee was on assignement and was not Swiss, I snaphotted the URL page and sent it to my lawyer. She was about to take it up but he went back home before she went to police...

I think you should be proud of your pursuance of this man, I agree with your sentiment about turning a blind eye. That's what I'm trying to get at here on this thread...if your own government members are getting away with it historically, that could even be the reason why it goes on so much in UK.
Reply With Quote
  #43  
Old 09.03.2015, 20:35
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Near Geneva
Posts: 2,894
Groaned at 32 Times in 26 Posts
Thanked 3,582 Times in 1,616 Posts
Anjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

Quote:
View Post
I saw the list of URL's he was looking at but did not want to open them, the employee was on assignement and was not Swiss, I snaphotted the URL page and sent it to my lawyer. She was about to take it up but he went back home before she went to police...

I think you should be proud of your pursuance of this man, I agree with your sentiment about turning a blind eye. That's what I'm trying to get at here on this thread...if your own government members are getting away with it historically, that could even be the reason why it goes on so much in UK.

It goes on everywhere, it's not just the UK.
In my case the police had strong suspicions that a few local magistrates and judges were also involved, but were blocked from investigating further.
After four years of we settled for getting the one conviction we could prove.
Reply With Quote
  #44  
Old 09.03.2015, 20:41
Hausamsee's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lucerne
Posts: 363
Groaned at 71 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 465 Times in 217 Posts
Hausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputation
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

Quote:
View Post
It goes on everywhere, it's not just the UK.
In my case the police had strong suspicions that a few local magistrates and judges were also involved, but were blocked from investigating further.
After four years of we settled for getting the one conviction we could prove.
Which was?
Reply With Quote
  #45  
Old 09.03.2015, 20:49
Jack of all trades.'s Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 784
Groaned at 21 Times in 14 Posts
Thanked 632 Times in 303 Posts
Jack of all trades. has an excellent reputationJack of all trades. has an excellent reputationJack of all trades. has an excellent reputationJack of all trades. has an excellent reputation
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

The problem is the vast majority of our leaders, movie stars etc are completely off their rockers. Psychopaths are world class liars you see. They cruise through lie detectors. Piece of cake. And they have excellent memories which is almost a pre-requisite to being a top lawyer/politician.

In a nut shell the pre-requisits to being a top politician pretty much match exactly with the skill set of a psychopath. Same goes for CEOs, brain surgeons, generals and so on.

Unfortunately the bigger problem is that most of the masses are too scared of educating themselves/wising up to what we have as our leaders.

YT has some very fascinating vids on psychopath/psychotics etc that have been caught and serving life in jail. Some of their families didnt have a clue what their husband/father was up to. The Ted Bundy and the ice man interviews are quite educational.

Instead of asking, "how can a human do this to another human?"

Why not look for the root causes. And you wont find them on popular media. they avoid that like the plague. Furthermore recent advances in brain imaging has cast a new light on the field of psychology and neurology and there are some excellent new books out on what causes a person to be a psychopath.

__________________
England and America are two countries separated by a common language. George Shaw 1856-1950
Reply With Quote
  #46  
Old 09.03.2015, 21:07
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Near Geneva
Posts: 2,894
Groaned at 32 Times in 26 Posts
Thanked 3,582 Times in 1,616 Posts
Anjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

Quote:
View Post
It goes on everywhere, it's not just the UK.
In my case the police had strong suspicions that a few local magistrates and judges were also involved, but were blocked from investigating further.
After four years of we settled for getting the one conviction we could prove.
Quote:
View Post
Which was?
Not sure I understand the question... if you mean which case, a man responsible for molesting a couple of young children about twenty years ago.
Reply With Quote
  #47  
Old 09.03.2015, 21:10
Hausamsee's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lucerne
Posts: 363
Groaned at 71 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 465 Times in 217 Posts
Hausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputation
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

Quote:
View Post
Not sure I understand the question... if you mean which case, a man responsible for molesting a couple of young children about twenty years ago.
You said you managed to get one conviction, what was that for (is what I meant)?
Reply With Quote
  #48  
Old 09.03.2015, 21:55
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Near Geneva
Posts: 2,894
Groaned at 32 Times in 26 Posts
Thanked 3,582 Times in 1,616 Posts
Anjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

Quote:
View Post
You said you managed to get one conviction, what was that for (is what I meant)?
I don't remember the exact phraseology, and am not prepared to root through all the paperwork to find it (too painful), but basically it was the sexual abuse of minors.
Reply With Quote
  #49  
Old 09.03.2015, 22:10
Hausamsee's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lucerne
Posts: 363
Groaned at 71 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 465 Times in 217 Posts
Hausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputation
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

Quote:
View Post
I don't remember the exact phraseology, and am not prepared to root through all the paperwork to find it (too painful), but basically it was the sexual abuse of minors.
Again I say that you should be proud you pursued it though we all know he will never suffer, no matter how much punishment he gets, as much as the poor victims.
Reply With Quote
  #50  
Old 09.03.2015, 22:22
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2006
Location: Near Geneva
Posts: 2,894
Groaned at 32 Times in 26 Posts
Thanked 3,582 Times in 1,616 Posts
Anjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond reputeAnjela has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

Fortunately they've survived remarkably well.
Once it was out in the open, they were believed and knew the issue was being dealt with things improved.
That's one of the problems with this kind of thing, it's hidden, and often the kids aren't believed even if they do have the courage to speak out. Very sad.
Reply With Quote
  #51  
Old 09.03.2015, 23:01
Jack of all trades.'s Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jun 2009
Location: Basel
Posts: 784
Groaned at 21 Times in 14 Posts
Thanked 632 Times in 303 Posts
Jack of all trades. has an excellent reputationJack of all trades. has an excellent reputationJack of all trades. has an excellent reputationJack of all trades. has an excellent reputation
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

Quote:
View Post
Fortunately they've survived remarkably well.
Once it was out in the open, they were believed and knew the issue was being dealt with things improved.
That's one of the problems with this kind of thing, it's hidden, and often the kids aren't believed even if they do have the courage to speak out. Very sad.
My partner was dragged away by an adult male when she was a teen. her sister bit the man until he let her sister go and they ran home to tell their mother and father.

The mother and father didnt want to know about it and any talk about in the future was forbidden.

Plain ignorance and fear. There is more I would like to add but out of respect I will stop here. We each have our faults and my partners parents were super good to their children in other ways. In fact some of these super star parents in Bottmingen who send their kids to after school care while they polish their egos dont rate next to my in-laws.
__________________
England and America are two countries separated by a common language. George Shaw 1856-1950
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Jack of all trades. for this useful post:
  #52  
Old 11.03.2015, 12:19
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2007
Location: Geneva
Posts: 516
Groaned at 42 Times in 27 Posts
Thanked 871 Times in 504 Posts
Reb77Br has a reputation beyond reputeReb77Br has a reputation beyond reputeReb77Br has a reputation beyond reputeReb77Br has a reputation beyond reputeReb77Br has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

Quote:
View Post
I'm a bit disappointed this still seems to be successfully kept out of the press even though one could consider a story (with enough credo) about British MP's under Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher in the 80's, who abused and KILLED children from care homes.
I have been looking at this subject for a while and believe these claims are false. One of the people propagating the story served 12 months for involvement in a boiler room scam, i.e. where scammers spin plausible sounding stories about false investment opportunities. The Savile allegations have been extensively debunked through detailed research online by a legal blogger among others, and are now the subject of academic research (I believe the Savile scandal will eventually be seen like the Orkney/Cleveland satanic abuse scandals, except with a huge money-making element) but they sell newspapers so very few journalists have touched the subject. Also an atmosphere has been created where people are afraid to ask questions for fear of being suspected themselves. People can potentially earn a lot of money from a false abuse claim either through compensation or media payments. The claims themselves can then earn money for others down the line, e.g. newspapers. The people who say they are victims will be believed (because real victims have to be believed), so have nothing to lose. What I suspect is happening is that famous rich elderly men are being deliberately targeted, with rumours, hints and suggestions being put online and stoked, opportunists are then making an approach and being disingenuously treated as victims, with the police following it up because they have to assume, for the sake of real abuse victims, that everyone who says they're a victim is telling the truth. Real victims are held hostage, and chancers can have a field day. It's not likely to stop at the rich and famous either. It was said on the radio recently by someone to the fore in the Savile/celeb accusations "everybody is fair game".

Last edited by Reb77Br; 11.03.2015 at 12:37.
Reply With Quote
  #53  
Old 12.03.2015, 21:04
Member
 
Join Date: Oct 2007
Location: Somewhere over the Alps
Posts: 206
Groaned at 78 Times in 36 Posts
Thanked 365 Times in 179 Posts
Uno'sGarden is considered unworthyUno'sGarden is considered unworthyUno'sGarden is considered unworthyUno'sGarden is considered unworthy
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

Quote:
View Post
Fortunately they've survived remarkably well.
Once it was out in the open, they were believed and knew the issue was being dealt with things improved.
That's one of the problems with this kind of thing, it's hidden, and often the kids aren't believed even if they do have the courage to speak out. Very sad.
Currently a child abuse case that has become very public (in the UK and in the whole world but only over the internet). This is not in any of the main stream news.

Basically, two children aged 9 and 8, (British father and Russian mother) have been abused by their father, their school teachers and headmistress, and the fat local priest!

Lots of videos are online with the two children being interviewed. Google "Hampstead Child Abuse" in youtube. A lot of horrific details- babies being killed!! and their blood drunk, the babies' skin then used to make slippers!.

The mother and her current partner, recorded the children, uploaded all the videos on the internet before going to the police.

The partner, who is familiar with child abuse, decided that if they went to the police first, this case will be hidden...

__________________
"And by the way, it's (geo-engineering) not really a moral hazard, it's more like free riding on our grandkids." Dr. David Keith http://www.geoengineeringwatch.org/
Reply With Quote
  #54  
Old 16.03.2015, 21:26
Sbrinz's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Murten - Morat
Posts: 11,918
Groaned at 590 Times in 377 Posts
Thanked 11,539 Times in 5,936 Posts
Sbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

Quote:
View Post
I'm a bit disappointed this still seems to be successfully kept out of the press even though one could consider a story (with enough credo) about British MP's under Prime Minister Margaret Thatcher in the 80's, who abused and KILLED children from care homes.

There was an exaro report recently that reported that those in high authority were waiting for Leon Brittan (the one that allegedly hid documentation), to pop his clogs before charges were brought.

This involves: The Royal family, the BBC, a famous pop star (really famous), MI5, well known MP's in cabinet at the time and some serving now, Jill Dando's murder, etc.

Even revelations under a little investigation would be bigger news than (for example) this today...

Considering also the fact that many people were having a hard time in the early 80's getting jobs, and industry was being ransacked, destroyed and sold-off cheaply along with the decimation of the UK's car industry, some (like me for example) would love to see some punishment dished out soon for the heinous crimes of those in authority who were supposed to be doing their best for us at the time instead of abusing those most vulnerable of children.
On BBC TV news tonight is a report "substantiating" many of Hausamsees claims. Investigations were halted after politically led interference. Children were abused, by politicians & even by the police, in apartments near Parliament.

http://www.bbc.com/news/uk-31907201

(From the link above)
Allegations, dating from between 1970 and 2005, being considered by the Independent Police Complaints Commission include:
  • A potential cover-up linked to "failures to properly investigate child sex abuse offences in south London and further information about criminal allegations against a politician being dropped"
  • A claim that an investigation into young men being targeted at the Dolphin Square flats in Pimlico, south-west London, was halted because "officers were too near prominent people"
  • An allegation that a document from the Houses of Parliament was found at a paedophiles address linking "highly-prominent individuals", including MPs and senior police officers, to a paedophile ring but no further action was taken
  • Alleged alteration of a child sex abuse victim's account to remove the name of a senior politician
  • Alleged child sex abuse by a senior politician and a subsequent cover-up of the alleged crimes
  • Claims that a surveillance operation of a child abuse ring was shut down due to "high-profile people being involved"
  • An allegation that police officers sexually abused a boy and carried out surveillance on him
so it looks to me that this time someone might be charged.

Last edited by Sbrinz; 16.03.2015 at 21:46.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Sbrinz for this useful post:
  #55  
Old 16.03.2015, 22:15
ratbag's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Mar 2012
Location: Zürich
Posts: 466
Groaned at 21 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 374 Times in 203 Posts
ratbag is considered knowledgeableratbag is considered knowledgeableratbag is considered knowledgeable
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

Quote:
View Post
I have been looking at this subject for a while and believe these claims are false. One of the people propagating the story served 12 months for involvement in a boiler room scam, i.e. where scammers spin plausible sounding stories about false investment opportunities. The Savile allegations have been extensively debunked through detailed research online by a legal blogger among others, and are now the subject of academic research (I believe the Savile scandal will eventually be seen like the Orkney/Cleveland satanic abuse scandals, except with a huge money-making element) but they sell newspapers so very few journalists have touched the subject. Also an atmosphere has been created where people are afraid to ask questions for fear of being suspected themselves. People can potentially earn a lot of money from a false abuse claim either through compensation or media payments. The claims themselves can then earn money for others down the line, e.g. newspapers. The people who say they are victims will be believed (because real victims have to be believed), so have nothing to lose. What I suspect is happening is that famous rich elderly men are being deliberately targeted, with rumours, hints and suggestions being put online and stoked, opportunists are then making an approach and being disingenuously treated as victims, with the police following it up because they have to assume, for the sake of real abuse victims, that everyone who says they're a victim is telling the truth. Real victims are held hostage, and chancers can have a field day. It's not likely to stop at the rich and famous either. It was said on the radio recently by someone to the fore in the Savile/celeb accusations "everybody is fair game".

So glad we have upstanding citizens like yourself to set the record straight!
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank ratbag for this useful post:
  #56  
Old 23.03.2015, 12:43
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2008
Location: -
Posts: 1,642
Groaned at 26 Times in 22 Posts
Thanked 2,932 Times in 1,202 Posts
Russkov has a reputation beyond reputeRusskov has a reputation beyond reputeRusskov has a reputation beyond reputeRusskov has a reputation beyond reputeRusskov has a reputation beyond reputeRusskov has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

Government rejects immunity for public officials who blow whistle on child sex abuse.
Reply With Quote
  #57  
Old 23.03.2015, 14:34
Hausamsee's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lucerne
Posts: 363
Groaned at 71 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 465 Times in 217 Posts
Hausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputation
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

Kevin Mullins makes avery good contribution here on the link...it's terrible what has and is going on, in one way I do understand the difficulty the Police face though in getting to the bottom of all of this without destabilizing the whole country...though...there are people in prison for much less, if we, your average citizen, were to be up to these kind of crimes then we would be punished...hopefully this issue will only slow-up the process rather than stop it.

Then again, regarding royalty, look at how much press there is about Prince Andrew in the last few weeks, none. Royalty it seems, can do whatever they wish.
Reply With Quote
  #58  
Old 23.03.2015, 15:11
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vaud
Posts: 1,104
Groaned at 80 Times in 50 Posts
Thanked 1,103 Times in 655 Posts
yacek has a reputation beyond reputeyacek has a reputation beyond reputeyacek has a reputation beyond reputeyacek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

A failed state or a failed society?
Reply With Quote
  #59  
Old 30.03.2015, 09:04
Hausamsee's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lucerne
Posts: 363
Groaned at 71 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 465 Times in 217 Posts
Hausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputation
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

So, a whole new meaning to the phrase 'Rivers of Blood' ....
Reply With Quote
  #60  
Old 16.04.2015, 20:44
Hausamsee's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2009
Location: Lucerne
Posts: 363
Groaned at 71 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 465 Times in 217 Posts
Hausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputationHausamsee has an excellent reputation
Re: Westminster Paedophile Ring

And another out of the woodwork, this time a labour peer Lord Janner.

The charges:

Fourteen indecent assaults on a male under 16 between 1969 and 1988
Two indecent assaults between 1984 and 1988
Four counts of buggery of a male under 16 between 1972 and 1987
Two counts of buggery between 1977 and 1988

The "core allegation" was that as MP for Leicester West at the time, Lord Janner befriended the manager of a children's care home to allow him access to children so he could "perpetrate serious sexual offences on children", the CPS said. ..and what's alarming is this:

Assistant Chief Constable Roger Bannister of Leicestershire Police said the force had invited the Independent Police Complaints Commission (IPCC) to look into "what happened in the early 2000s" and inquiries are ongoing.

So, as the plot thickens and Lord Janner looks like he's too mad to go on trial we see in this case a cover up into the Millennium so theoretically this kind of stuff could be going on now and in 10-15 years we might just get a whiff of it. Or are there still some out there who still need convincing?

(I thank Sbrinz for prompting this article)

Last edited by Hausamsee; 16.04.2015 at 21:25.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Hausamsee for this useful post:
Reply

Tags
mp's, paedophiles, politics




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Ring appraisal mountains1661 Other/general 2 20.08.2013 23:45
'Sex box' initiative fails after paedophile scandal The Local Swiss news via The Local 0 05.06.2012 12:26
Ring resizing gata General off-topic 4 25.04.2011 18:55
lost a ring? weekerry Daily life 5 08.04.2010 21:12
Australia deports UK paedophile Castro International affairs/politics 8 20.03.2008 22:36


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:38.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0