Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Off-Topic > Off-Topic > International affairs/politics  
View Poll Results: Will they find that many were Syrian refugees?
Yes 44 40.37%
No 65 59.63%
Voters: 109. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #781  
Old 10.02.2016, 17:48
FunnyBone's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 902
Groaned at 41 Times in 28 Posts
Thanked 1,341 Times in 581 Posts
FunnyBone has a reputation beyond reputeFunnyBone has a reputation beyond reputeFunnyBone has a reputation beyond reputeFunnyBone has a reputation beyond reputeFunnyBone has a reputation beyond reputeFunnyBone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

Quote:
View Post
I would recommend you to search "Why Heidi was bare footed", heidi of Switzerland i mean
Slaves existed everywhere in the West (until 1974 in CH). Notice the past tense. Can the same be said about places like Asia and Africa?

We want to keep improving things, not revert to a time where all sorts of atrocities were the norm.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank FunnyBone for this useful post:
  #782  
Old 10.02.2016, 18:17
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: Zug
Posts: 324
Groaned at 2 Times in 1 Post
Thanked 193 Times in 133 Posts
Tassadar is considered knowledgeableTassadar is considered knowledgeableTassadar is considered knowledgeable
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

Quote:
View Post
Slaves existed everywhere in the West (until 1974 in CH). Notice the past tense. Can the same be said about places like Asia and Africa?

We want to keep improving things, not revert to a time where all sorts of atrocities were the norm.
Who told you to revert ?

Someone mentioned some % of child abuse

Someone told that is unbelievable

I've mentioned a relative recent child misuse even here in Switzerland.

that's it
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Tassadar for this useful post:
  #783  
Old 11.02.2016, 09:52
Blueangel's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Küsnacht, Switzerland
Posts: 4,277
Groaned at 132 Times in 116 Posts
Thanked 11,526 Times in 5,023 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

Quote:
View Post
I would recommend you to search "Why Heidi was bare footed", heidi of Switzerland i mean
Thank you for raising this. I had no idea but have just finished reading a whole bunch of articles, including this...

http://eihrc.org/newsboard/firsthandinfo/article-652
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Blueangel for this useful post:
  #784  
Old 11.02.2016, 11:36
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SG
Posts: 10,352
Groaned at 604 Times in 438 Posts
Thanked 13,940 Times in 7,276 Posts
Urs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

Quote:
View Post
Thank you for raising this. I had no idea but have just finished reading a whole bunch of articles, including this...

http://eihrc.org/newsboard/firsthandinfo/article-652
Most references below in German only.

The movie by Markus Imboden mentioned in the article is titled "Verdingbub".

You're probably interested in
- die Schwarzen Brüder
- Verdingkinder in general
- Kinder der Landstrasse
- then legal experiments using patients of the Psychiatrische Klinik Münsterlingen as lab rats without their knowing:
articel 1
articel 2
articel 3

This page by swissonline.ch may serve as a starting point for those interested in learning more.

Pro Juventute, which played a central role and still exists, mentions its dark history on its our history, with references to material leading you further.

Now to be fair, this dark aspect of swiss social history is being addressed on the federal level, both by the Bundesrat and the parliament. Not that the wounds caused could ever be undone, but there's no (no longer any) sweeping the issue under the rug. Including a Volksinitiative titled Wiedergutmachungsinitiative which gave the process new thrust; the speed with which signatures were collected shows broad support by the population for at least a recognition that what happened was despicable.

What I find noteworthy is the frequent appearance of catholic institutions. However, I don't remember even one mentioning of the catholic church in all the make-good (not that that was really possible) process and documents. It reminds me of their reaction whenever a pedophile priest is detected: Sweep it under the rug.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Urs Max for this useful post:
  #785  
Old 11.02.2016, 13:31
Blueangel's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2015
Location: Küsnacht, Switzerland
Posts: 4,277
Groaned at 132 Times in 116 Posts
Thanked 11,526 Times in 5,023 Posts
Blueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond reputeBlueangel has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

Quote:
What I find noteworthy is the frequent appearance of catholic institutions. However, I don't remember even one mentioning of the catholic church in all the make-good (not that that was really possible) process and documents. It reminds me of their reaction whenever a pedophile priest is detected: Sweep it under the rug.
When I married my ex, we had our religious instruction in the UK before having the ceremony in Austria. The UK priest is now in prison for a long catalogue of child abuse. I remember him saying he used to manage a boys football team at an orphange in Rome when he was a priest at the Vatican. The level of access he had to kids was unbelievable.
Reply With Quote
  #786  
Old 11.02.2016, 16:21
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Kt.ZH
Posts: 11,703
Groaned at 441 Times in 362 Posts
Thanked 18,059 Times in 9,124 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

Quote:
View Post
When I married my ex, we had our religious instruction in the UK before having the ceremony in Austria. The UK priest is now in prison for a long catalogue of child abuse. I remember him saying he used to manage a boys football team at an orphange in Rome when he was a priest at the Vatican. The level of access he had to kids was unbelievable.
But at least those cases are constantly reported in the media...as this recent one is. Sexual assaults committed by the refugees were/are hidden for as long as possible, as we could see. There was a strange complicity between police and the media which is usually very quick to point a finger.
http://www.thelocal.it/20160211/prie...sex-ring-probe

Oh, and this seems like a Bonnie and Clyde episode. A Syrian rapist ran off with his Swiss guardian....how romantic.

http://www.tagblatt.ch/ostschweiz/os...art192,4519539

Last edited by greenmount; 11.02.2016 at 16:44.
Reply With Quote
  #787  
Old 11.02.2016, 17:09
Member
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: Luzern
Posts: 144
Groaned at 16 Times in 13 Posts
Thanked 80 Times in 48 Posts
bature is considered knowledgeablebature is considered knowledgeablebature is considered knowledgeable
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

Quote:
View Post
When I married my ex, we had our religious instruction in the UK before having the ceremony in Austria. The UK priest is now in prison for a long catalogue of child abuse. I remember him saying he used to manage a boys football team at an orphange in Rome when he was a priest at the Vatican. The level of access he had to kids was unbelievable.
At least he got arrested, which in itself is very unusual for catholic priests...
Reply With Quote
  #788  
Old 11.02.2016, 19:44
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: -
Posts: 247
Groaned at 141 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 2,085 Times in 996 Posts
kriss kross has earned some respectkriss kross has earned some respect
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

Quote:
View Post
The article says there were 20 sexual offences this year versus 50 last year.


Must have been more migrants around last year
So now that Karneval is finished we see that sexual offence complaints almost quadrupled this year. This is despite the greater police presence, lower attendance and bad weather.

http://news.yahoo.com/big-rise-sex-o...213936714.html
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank kriss kross for this useful post:
  #789  
Old 11.02.2016, 20:00
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2007
Location: Vaud
Posts: 1,467
Groaned at 115 Times in 75 Posts
Thanked 1,624 Times in 911 Posts
yacek has a reputation beyond reputeyacek has a reputation beyond reputeyacek has a reputation beyond reputeyacek has a reputation beyond reputeyacek has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

Quote:
View Post
So now that Karneval is finished we see that sexual offence complaints almost quadrupled this year. This is despite the greater police presence, lower attendance and bad weather.



http://news.yahoo.com/big-rise-sex-o...213936714.html

Maybe people are just more willing to report.
Reply With Quote
  #790  
Old 11.02.2016, 20:09
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: -
Posts: 247
Groaned at 141 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 2,085 Times in 996 Posts
kriss kross has earned some respectkriss kross has earned some respect
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

Quote:
View Post
Maybe people are just more willing to report.
Yeah that could be.
But do you really think that's what it was? That it was pretty much 'business as usual' this year and it just so happened that more people were willing to report sexual crimes?
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank kriss kross for this useful post:
  #791  
Old 11.02.2016, 20:32
FunnyBone's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jan 2015
Location: Earth
Posts: 902
Groaned at 41 Times in 28 Posts
Thanked 1,341 Times in 581 Posts
FunnyBone has a reputation beyond reputeFunnyBone has a reputation beyond reputeFunnyBone has a reputation beyond reputeFunnyBone has a reputation beyond reputeFunnyBone has a reputation beyond reputeFunnyBone has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

It would be interesting to find out who the perps were (too much Law & Order in my house ), if they were locals or migrants. Of course, some will find excuses for crimes no matter what.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank FunnyBone for this useful post:
  #792  
Old 12.02.2016, 16:26
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Zurich Unterland
Posts: 3,315
Groaned at 145 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 4,850 Times in 1,930 Posts
smoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

Quote:
View Post
Probably the incidence of such crimes are very low in those countries because the punishments there are mediaeval.

You wrote "I will take the 25%/10% " Really?
Lucky you are not in a position where you can implement your ideas
I suppose that guy who sodomised the little 12 year old boy in changerooms of swimming pool because he had a "sexual emergency" having been without sex for 4 or 6 months" did that because he had had it done to himself when he was a child? And therefore it is acceptable practice to use a child for self-gratification - speaks for itself about the country and culture he grew up in?

The women there are considered of no importance other than as household slaves and bearers of children, with no voice or access to law, so why bother reporting abuse, and bringing further condemnation on themselves - their lives are hard enough as it is. That equals no crime statistics to report from).

The considered opinion that child abusers were themselves abused brings us to this particular crime. The man was found enjoying himself jumping around on the diving board when the police arrived to arrest him. Possibly he believed he had not committed a crime? (He had explained his behavior as having a "sexual emergency". Just as in gang raping young European girls is not a crime? (acceptable behavior from where he comes from).
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank smoky for this useful post:
  #793  
Old 12.02.2016, 16:29
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Zurich Unterland
Posts: 3,315
Groaned at 145 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 4,850 Times in 1,930 Posts
smoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

Quote:
View Post
It would be interesting to find out who the perps were (too much Law & Order in my house ), if they were locals or migrants. Of course, some will find excuses for crimes no matter what.
If the perp is mentioned it is to say they are some European (Swiss, German, Swedish, etc) nationality. If no nationality is mentioned then know where they came from.
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank smoky for this useful post:
  #794  
Old 13.02.2016, 14:08
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 12,115
Groaned at 658 Times in 557 Posts
Thanked 22,916 Times in 12,022 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

Quote:
View Post
I suppose that guy who sodomised the little 12 year old boy in changerooms of swimming pool because he had a "sexual emergency" having been without sex for 4 or 6 months" did that because he had had it done to himself when he was a child? And therefore it is acceptable practice to use a child for self-gratification - speaks for itself about the country and culture he grew up in?

The women there are considered of no importance other than as household slaves and bearers of children, with no voice or access to law, so why bother reporting abuse, and bringing further condemnation on themselves - their lives are hard enough as it is. That equals no crime statistics to report from).

The considered opinion that child abusers were themselves abused brings us to this particular crime. The man was found enjoying himself jumping around on the diving board when the police arrived to arrest him. Possibly he believed he had not committed a crime? (He had explained his behavior as having a "sexual emergency". Just as in gang raping young European girls is not a crime? (acceptable behavior from where he comes from).
Well talking about child abuse there are many thousands of child abuse cases every year here in Switzerland but there is little interest and most are not reported. One wonders why?
Maybe people do not want to know about friends and neighbours!

The SVP have a curious approach
The Ausschaffungsinitiative (AI) -deportation of criminal foreigners - is written into law but not yet implemented.
The Amt for statistics has calculated that in 2014 81 foreign sex offenders (paedophiles) would have been deported if AI had been implemented in 2014.

Were this new Durchsetzungsinitiative (DSI) created by the SVP in force in 2014 then only 23 foreign paedophiles would have been be deported because the SVP has chosen to protect paedophiles.
Paedophiles will only be deported after a second conviction; note second conviction not a second offence.
For example, a paedophile might commit 20 offences but when caught that is just one conviction?

One wonders why the SVP and their supporters want to protect paedophiles?
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank marton for this useful post:
The following 3 users groan at marton for this post:
  #795  
Old 15.02.2016, 13:18
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Zurich Unterland
Posts: 3,315
Groaned at 145 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 4,850 Times in 1,930 Posts
smoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

Quote:
View Post
Well talking about child abuse there are many thousands of child abuse cases every year here in Switzerland but there is little interest and most are not reported. One wonders why?
Maybe people do not want to know about friends and neighbours!

The SVP have a curious approach
The Ausschaffungsinitiative (AI) -deportation of criminal foreigners - is written into law but not yet implemented.
The Amt for statistics has calculated that in 2014 81 foreign sex offenders (paedophiles) would have been deported if AI had been implemented in 2014.

Were this new Durchsetzungsinitiative (DSI) created by the SVP in force in 2014 then only 23 foreign paedophiles would have been be deported because the SVP has chosen to protect paedophiles.
Paedophiles will only be deported after a second conviction; note second conviction not a second offence.
For example, a paedophile might commit 20 offences but when caught that is just one conviction?

One wonders why the SVP and their supporters want to protect paedophiles?
Perhaps that has to do with convictions for crimes? Not offences.

It is an offence to steal (eg.)a piece of fruit, and is not liable to a conviction.
Serious crimes lead to convictions. No ( or no reliable) evidence leads to no conviction. Hearsay results in no conviction, etc etc.

Edit. Your post replied to mine in true "politic speak" style - no answer but a twist on the subject, changing to attack mode with a twist in characters as well. Well done!
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank smoky for this useful post:
  #796  
Old 15.02.2016, 16:30
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Nov 2012
Location: Zurich
Posts: 982
Groaned at 249 Times in 178 Posts
Thanked 2,158 Times in 997 Posts
J2488 has a reputation beyond reputeJ2488 has a reputation beyond reputeJ2488 has a reputation beyond reputeJ2488 has a reputation beyond reputeJ2488 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6874201.html


Highlights:


Cologne: Only three out of 58 men arrested over mass sex attack on New Year's Eve are recent refugees'


The majority of the suspects were of Algerian, Tunisian or Moroccan origin and three were German citizens, according to Cologne public prosecutor Ulrich Bremer (ie, not refugees)


Of 1,054 complaints received, 600 were connected to theft rather than a sexual offence.


No evidence the attacks were premeditated and believes it was “transmitted through social networks".
“A few people did in fact say, ‘hey, we’re going to Cologne, there’s going to be a big party’”, he explained.


A spike in racially motivated arson attacks on refugees’ homes since the incident with vigilante gangs threatening to “clean up” Cologne


Police reported 22 cases of sexual assault at the Cologne carnival - including a Belgian TV reporter who was groped live on air by man who appeared to be of European descent
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank J2488 for this useful post:
  #797  
Old 15.02.2016, 17:32
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SG
Posts: 10,352
Groaned at 604 Times in 438 Posts
Thanked 13,940 Times in 7,276 Posts
Urs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

Quote:
View Post
Perhaps that has to do with convictions for crimes? Not offences.

It is an offence to steal (eg.)a piece of fruit, and is not liable to a conviction.
Serious crimes lead to convictions. No ( or no reliable) evidence leads to no conviction. Hearsay results in no conviction, etc etc.

Edit. Your post replied to mine in true "politic speak" style - no answer but a twist on the subject, changing to attack mode with a twist in characters as well. Well done!
The punishment doesn't matter, only the applicable article/cipher counts. The example with the apple happens in conjunction with Landfriedensbruch and causing (some very small) damage to the property or real estate, which has the culprit mandatorily deported.

Even Mathias Reiman is implicitly agreeing that the example is correct: He calls it exaggerated, not false.
Reply With Quote
  #798  
Old 15.02.2016, 17:48
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2007
Location: Zurich Unterland
Posts: 3,315
Groaned at 145 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 4,850 Times in 1,930 Posts
smoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond reputesmoky has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

Quote:
View Post
The punishment doesn't matter, only the applicable article/cipher counts. The example with the apple happens in conjunction with Landfriedensbruch and causing (some very small) damage to the property or real estate, which has the culprit mandatorily deported.

Even Mathias Reiman is implicitly agreeing that the example is correct: He calls it exaggerated, not false.
No - you are wrong. For minor offences one is fined. One does not appear before a magistrate/judge. There is no sentencing.

This new(ish) law is to do with serious crimes - rape, murder, causing GBH. Not for petty offences. Although repeated petty offences by foreigners will bring about deportation - habitual criminal activities escalates the offence - a couple times is forgivable by the authorities, habitual petty crimes are not.

Just the same as one receives a speeding fine in the post, it is not a sentencing conviction - it is a fine - ignoring it and repeating the behaviour will ultimately result in habitual offences. Speeding excessively is endangering other`s lives and is therefore a sentencing conviction - a serious crime.

Slapping someone once is not a crime - always slapping someone is habitual. stabbing them with a knife is a crime.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank smoky for this useful post:
  #799  
Old 15.02.2016, 18:39
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: SG
Posts: 10,352
Groaned at 604 Times in 438 Posts
Thanked 13,940 Times in 7,276 Posts
Urs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

Quote:
View Post
No - you are wrong. For minor offences one is fined. One does not appear before a magistrate/judge. There is no sentencing.

This new(ish) law is to do with serious crimes - rape, murder, causing GBH. Not for petty offences. Although repeated petty offences by foreigners will bring about deportation - habitual criminal activities escalates the offence - a couple times is forgivable by the authorities, habitual petty crimes are not.

Just the same as one receives a speeding fine in the post, it is not a sentencing conviction - it is a fine - ignoring it and repeating the behaviour will ultimately result in habitual offences. Speeding excessively is endangering other`s lives and is therefore a sentencing conviction - a serious crime.

Slapping someone once is not a crime - always slapping someone is habitual. stabbing them with a knife is a crime.
Except it doesn't. Or rather, not only. The amount of punishment is explicitly excluded from being a criteria, as is using reason by a judge; deportation is mandatory once the respective article(s) are ruled to have been broken.

A petty crime such as climbing thru your neighbors open window (article 186), breaking an ordinary coffee cup (art. 144) and stealing an apple (art. 139) would have you mandatorily deported just like an armed robbery would.

From the Initiative:
"Das Gericht oder die Staatsanwaltschaft verweist Ausländerinnen und Ausländer, die wegen einer der folgenden strafbaren Handlungen verurteilt werden, unabhängig von der Höhe der Strafe aus dem Gebiet der Schweiz:
[..]
c. Einbruchsdelikt durch kumulative Erfüllung der Straftatbestände des Diebstahls (Art. 139 StGB), der Sachbeschädigung (Art. 144 StGB) und des Hausfriedensbruchs (Art. 186 StGB);"
Reply With Quote
  #800  
Old 15.02.2016, 22:06
Banned
 
Join Date: Dec 2013
Location: -
Posts: 247
Groaned at 141 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 2,085 Times in 996 Posts
kriss kross has earned some respectkriss kross has earned some respect
Re: Arab gang assaults in Germany

Quote:
View Post
http://www.independent.co.uk/news/wo...-a6874201.html

Cologne: Only three out of 58 men arrested over mass sex attack on New Year's Eve are recent refugees'
Cologne prosecutor Ulrich Bremer said 73 suspects have been identified so far — most of them from North Africa. A total of 1,075 criminal complaints have been filed, including 467 alleging crimes of a sexual nature ranging from insults to rape.

"The overwhelming majority of persons fall into the general category of refugees," Bremer told The Associated Press, saying recent reports describing only three of the suspects as refugees were "total nonsense."

Last edited by kriss kross; 15.02.2016 at 22:10. Reason: Bold
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank kriss kross for this useful post:
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
6 Spanish tourists gang raped in Acapulco. Nil International affairs/politics 0 06.02.2013 10:33
Rape and Assaults in Basel 17clarence Daily life 57 13.06.2012 11:14
British students gang-raped in St. Lucia PaddyG International affairs/politics 0 18.05.2011 14:54
Bloodhound Gang in Davos mark Daily life 2 09.02.2006 21:52


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 12:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0