Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Off-Topic > Off-Topic > International affairs/politics
View Poll Results: Will Trump be a good President?
Yes 61 27.35%
No 162 72.65%
Voters: 223. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #6461  
Old 24.03.2017, 13:59
PaddyG's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pensier, Fribourg
Posts: 8,935
Groaned at 115 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 15,962 Times in 5,631 Posts
PaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
WAIT WAIT!!! SO the islamic situation is not a baseline in which Trump will be measured as good? are you denying that it was not an important part of his campaing?


Wow, something tells me you have reasons to Keep the conversation away from a global phenomenom? Why? Is it convenient to avoid discussion about islam in a political context? Why? because it benefits your side of the story?
No, because your insistence about harping on about such irrelevancies is an attempt to detract from the fact that Trump is not, or ever going to be, a very good president.

Anyway, what is "my side of the story"? From where I see it, Trump is the half-pissed bloke in the pub who has (constantly changing) opinions on everything, but knowledge about nothing. You tolerate him for a while out of politeness, then gradually sidle along the bar to have a laugh with your mates.
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank PaddyG for this useful post:
This user groans at PaddyG for this post:
  #6462  
Old 24.03.2017, 14:05
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: switzerland
Posts: 106
Groaned at 37 Times in 24 Posts
Thanked 134 Times in 68 Posts
etefan02 is considered unworthyetefan02 is considered unworthyetefan02 is considered unworthyetefan02 is considered unworthy
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
No, because your insistence about harping on about such irrelevancies is an attempt to detract from the fact that Trump is not, or ever going to be, a very good president.

Anyway, what is "my side of the story"? From where I see it, Trump is the half-pissed bloke in the pub who has (constantly changing) opinions on everything, but knowledge about nothing. You tolerate him for a while out of politeness, then gradually sidle along the bar to have a laugh with your mates.


Nice, i hope those 4 people from the other day dont read your comment.... oh wait they cannot read anymore because of irrelevancies that i cannot stop harping about.




Anyway, what is "my side of the story"? From where i see it, Trump has a chance to go down as a very good president depending on what history books 50-100 years from now say about this time in history.
Reply With Quote
  #6463  
Old 24.03.2017, 14:31
baboon's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2007
Location: Rheintal
Posts: 3,013
Groaned at 95 Times in 84 Posts
Thanked 4,066 Times in 1,977 Posts
baboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond reputebaboon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Anyway, what is "my side of the story"? From where i see it, Trump has a chance to go down as a very good president depending on what history books 50-100 years from now say about this time in history.
I know I should learn from experience but your capacity for self-delusion still amazes me.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank baboon for this useful post:
  #6464  
Old 24.03.2017, 14:38
PaddyG's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pensier, Fribourg
Posts: 8,935
Groaned at 115 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 15,962 Times in 5,631 Posts
PaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Nice, i hope those 4 people from the other day dont read your comment.... oh wait they cannot read anymore because of irrelevancies that i cannot stop harping about.




Anyway, what is "my side of the story"? From where i see it, Trump has a chance to go down as a very good president depending on what history books 50-100 years from now say about this time in history.
So, your idea of a "good president" is based on what historians might or might not write about him in a century's time?

What's your real name, Donald J. Trump?
Reply With Quote
  #6465  
Old 24.03.2017, 14:43
Banned
 
Join Date: Mar 2015
Location: switzerland
Posts: 106
Groaned at 37 Times in 24 Posts
Thanked 134 Times in 68 Posts
etefan02 is considered unworthyetefan02 is considered unworthyetefan02 is considered unworthyetefan02 is considered unworthy
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
So, your idea of a "good president" is based on what historians might or might not write about him in a century's time?

What's your real name, Donald J. Trump?

I hope your avator is not a reference to Christopher Hitchens, because if you were his son he would disown you.


"Good president" is extremely subjective, you are only accepting the use of that term now because it allows you to sound objective with your subjective constructions.


What is your real name, Barrack Hussain Obama?
Reply With Quote
  #6466  
Old 24.03.2017, 14:47
PaddyG's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Aug 2007
Location: Pensier, Fribourg
Posts: 8,935
Groaned at 115 Times in 99 Posts
Thanked 15,962 Times in 5,631 Posts
PaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond reputePaddyG has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
I hope your avator is not a reference to Christopher Hitchens, because if you were his son he would disown you.


"Good president" is extremely subjective, you are only accepting the use of that term now because it allows you to sound objective with your subjective constructions.


What is your real name, Barrack Hussain Obama?
I'm sure Christopher Hitchens would be laughing hysterically at the anti-science and conspiracy theory rubbish that the Trump spouts.

Why would you assume I am an Obama supporter? Straying from the topic subject matter again? How odd....
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank PaddyG for this useful post:
  #6467  
Old 24.03.2017, 15:05
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 8,584
Groaned at 249 Times in 215 Posts
Thanked 11,612 Times in 6,344 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

According to the main stream media there will be a big vote tonight on the Obamacare repeal.
The same source claims Trump has threatened this is the last chance to repeal Obamacare; he will walk away if this fails and blame Congress.

I wonder if the Republicans will call his bluff or fall in line?
If they fall in line then they risk that Trump pulls the same trick every future time he has a problem.

Of course the Republicans have a good case to say that they could not vote in a Bill which does not meet their demands?

The joke is that after all the last minute negotiations and changes nobody knows anymore what they will be voting for!!

Some people say the new Bill with all its change will save money and cover less people while others say it will cost more and cover the same number.

In a sensible world they would take a breather and have the changes properly evaluated.

Would be a farce if they vote for the Bill and then discover later it will cost more than Obamacare
__________________
It is naive to assume my posts are my own work
Reply With Quote
  #6468  
Old 24.03.2017, 16:19
FrankZappa's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: France, near Geneva
Posts: 788
Groaned at 7 Times in 6 Posts
Thanked 2,444 Times in 599 Posts
FrankZappa has a reputation beyond reputeFrankZappa has a reputation beyond reputeFrankZappa has a reputation beyond reputeFrankZappa has a reputation beyond reputeFrankZappa has a reputation beyond reputeFrankZappa has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
According to the main stream media there will be a big vote tonight on the Obamacare repeal.
The same source claims Trump has threatened this is the last chance to repeal Obamacare; he will walk away if this fails and blame Congress.

I wonder if the Republicans will call his bluff or fall in line?
If they fall in line then they risk that Trump pulls the same trick every future time he has a problem.

Of course the Republicans have a good case to say that they could not vote in a Bill which does not meet their demands?

The joke is that after all the last minute negotiations and changes nobody knows anymore what they will be voting for!!

Some people say the new Bill with all its change will save money and cover less people while others say it will cost more and cover the same number.

In a sensible world they would take a breather and have the changes properly evaluated.

Would be a farce if they vote for the Bill and then discover later it will cost more than Obamacare
Wonderful stuff. It is a lose-lose situation for Trump. If he gets it through then it will screw his voters, who will then hate him. If it does not get through then he looks weak. However, don't forget that this is only the first stage. The bill's chances in the Senate, which is less conservative, are very poor. So it looks like Obamacare is here to stay.

I just love watching the Republicans "govern" after all those years of moaning and blocking everything. They now have majorities everywhere and can't get this done. No-one to blame but themselves now.
__________________
Whatever works
Reply With Quote
The following 5 users would like to thank FrankZappa for this useful post:
  #6469  
Old 24.03.2017, 17:10
BokerTov's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: USA, former Zurich
Posts: 2,043
Groaned at 14 Times in 14 Posts
Thanked 4,774 Times in 1,650 Posts
BokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond reputeBokerTov has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
I would like to see India, Australia, Italy and maybe also Germany move in this direction(i doubt Germany will, and it would be scary because it could contribute to the entire sentiment overextending).
As far as Italy, thanks, but no thanks.

Incompetent leaders with small hands and big egos...we've tried twice before, one in 1922-1945 and the other one in 1994-2012.

I would like to think that we have learned from our mistakes...hopefully.

Back to Trump. Interesting article from the Post which I don't think has already been posted: They are poor, sick and voted for Trump. What will happen to them without Obamacare?
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank BokerTov for this useful post:
  #6470  
Old 24.03.2017, 17:21
MusicChick's Avatar
modified and reprogrammed
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: La Cote
Posts: 11,210
Groaned at 122 Times in 98 Posts
Thanked 13,399 Times in 6,656 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
"trimming" by that he means deleting all "inconvenient truths".
You cannot ignore stuff. But people can exercise seizing control..by offering nothing else but simplifying issues that are far from simple. If that is what they wish for...let them. Let them think it brings the quality of communication up. Let them think limiting public space and getting rid off opposing views means progress. Let them think mockery, ridicule and flaming somebody in public means creating something or doing work. Ideas need work. Pushing an opponent out of the picture is a product of a lazy mind.

This is a public space, the quality is up to all of us, as consumers. Let's not bring it down and then complain consumers are victims of manipulative media. Cherish your oponents.
__________________
"L'homme ne peut pas remplacer son coeur avec sa tete, ni sa tete avec ses mains." J.H.Pestalozzi

ἀρχὴ ἥμισυ παντός

Last edited by MusicChick; 24.03.2017 at 17:53.
Reply With Quote
  #6471  
Old 24.03.2017, 17:24
lewton's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: May 2009
Location: Hamburg, Deutschland
Posts: 689
Groaned at 33 Times in 27 Posts
Thanked 655 Times in 374 Posts
lewton has made some interesting contributions
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Back to Trump. Interesting article from the Post which I don't think has already been posted: They are poor, sick and voted for Trump. What will happen to them without Obamacare?
Who cares.
Reply With Quote
  #6472  
Old 24.03.2017, 17:33
MusicChick's Avatar
modified and reprogrammed
 
Join Date: Feb 2008
Location: La Cote
Posts: 11,210
Groaned at 122 Times in 98 Posts
Thanked 13,399 Times in 6,656 Posts
MusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond reputeMusicChick has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Why? He should be kept in check, like every other politician. I have the feeling that the leash would have been much longer in her case, had she won, but that doesn't mean Trump doesn't need criticism. I think he can turn this in his favour if he can be wise - politically.
I totally agree with you. But obstructing to the point of zero advance, costs too much. If oponents were smarter and were really into progress, if they cared for the votes he won with, they would show good will. And let him run up against a wall himself. They don't even let him walk. In fact it is probably winning him more support with the ordinary people who Dems threw over the board long ago.

I think Trump is in a good position and he won't get tired of working. Ordinary people will get tired of the constant obstructions.
__________________
"L'homme ne peut pas remplacer son coeur avec sa tete, ni sa tete avec ses mains." J.H.Pestalozzi

ἀρχὴ ἥμισυ παντός
Reply With Quote
  #6473  
Old 24.03.2017, 18:34
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 8,584
Groaned at 249 Times in 215 Posts
Thanked 11,612 Times in 6,344 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
According to the main stream media there will be a big vote tonight on the Obamacare repeal.
The same source claims Trump has threatened this is the last chance to repeal Obamacare; he will walk away if this fails and blame Congress.

I wonder if the Republicans will call his bluff or fall in line?
If they fall in line then they risk that Trump pulls the same trick every future time he has a problem.

Of course the Republicans have a good case to say that they could not vote in a Bill which does not meet their demands?

The joke is that after all the last minute negotiations and changes nobody knows anymore what they will be voting for!!

Some people say the new Bill with all its change will save money and cover less people while others say it will cost more and cover the same number.

In a sensible world they would take a breather and have the changes properly evaluated.

Would be a farce if they vote for the Bill and then discover later it will cost more than Obamacare
It might really turn out more expensive than Obamacare; what a crock that would be, for example;
Quote:
Eleventh-hour attempts to corral wavering Republicans led to some expensive dealmaking as the bill gets its final touches in committee.
A handful of moderate Republicans — including New York Rep. Elise Stefanik and Pennsylvania Rep. Tim Murphy — hailed the addition of $15 billion for maternity care, as well as mental health and substance."
Source
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank marton for this useful post:
  #6474  
Old 24.03.2017, 20:43
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kt Zh
Posts: 5,350
Groaned at 26 Times in 25 Posts
Thanked 7,751 Times in 3,362 Posts
edot has a reputation beyond reputeedot has a reputation beyond reputeedot has a reputation beyond reputeedot has a reputation beyond reputeedot has a reputation beyond reputeedot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
I totally agree with you. But obstructing to the point of zero advance, costs too much. If oponents were smarter and were really into progress, if they cared for the votes he won with, they would show good will. And let him run up against a wall himself. They don't even let him walk. In fact it is probably winning him more support with the ordinary people who Dems threw over the board long ago.

I think Trump is in a good position and he won't get tired of working. Ordinary people will get tired of the constant obstructions.
It could be argued that this is the same strategy employed by the Republicans during Obama's time in office. Many ordinary people were quite frustrated by the do nothing Congress, but it wasn't enough potential pain to engage them. Now there is more engagement - at least in terms of communication with lawmakers and interest in public office. I have not seen as much engagement, calling, letter writing, attending town meetings (and this is how Americans enage with lawmakers) since perhaps Viet Nam.

I believe that his support is eroding. For example, calls into the house of representatives are running almost 50 to 1 against the repeal of Obamacare. At any rate, I disagree with your premise that Democrats threw constituents under the bus. At least not to an extreme when compared to Republicans. Both R and D really need to remember their constituents....it is an endemic problem. It's important to remember that Trump won by a very small margin.

Many people who are against Trump are refusing to normalize him. So we're not giving him a pass, we're not trying to negotiate or build bridges. It may be unproductive, but that's the message being sent. He has filled his cabinet with ill prepared individuals, there are ethics violations up the wazoo. If health care doesn't happen it will be a serious failure on his part. Of course if it does, the American people are screwed, I think.

However, I realize that this is my view, and everyone is welcome to disagree.

Last edited by edot; 24.03.2017 at 21:01.
Reply With Quote
The following 7 users would like to thank edot for this useful post:
  #6475  
Old 24.03.2017, 21:49
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Sep 2007
Location: Kt Zh
Posts: 5,350
Groaned at 26 Times in 25 Posts
Thanked 7,751 Times in 3,362 Posts
edot has a reputation beyond reputeedot has a reputation beyond reputeedot has a reputation beyond reputeedot has a reputation beyond reputeedot has a reputation beyond reputeedot has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

And it looks like there will be no health care vote today. 🍿
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank edot for this useful post:
  #6476  
Old 24.03.2017, 22:41
22 yards's Avatar
Only in moderation
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Basel-Land
Posts: 7,310
Groaned at 210 Times in 168 Posts
Thanked 12,975 Times in 5,331 Posts
22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute22 yards has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

The bill has been withdrawn. Trump has failed at the first hurdle of his presidency.

"We’re going to be living with Obamacare for the foreseeable future." -- Paul Ryan.

A great deal-maker Trump is not. Apparently running a country is not the same as inheriting a company or having books ghostwritten for you -- it's not even the same as hosting a reality TV show... It looks like Trump has played himself straight into Ryan's hands; or more accurately, Trump has been played beautifully by Ryan.

Last edited by 22 yards; 24.03.2017 at 22:52.
Reply With Quote
The following 6 users would like to thank 22 yards for this useful post:
  #6477  
Old 24.03.2017, 23:27
JoeUK's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2009
Location: Zurich
Posts: 537
Groaned at 22 Times in 20 Posts
Thanked 724 Times in 381 Posts
JoeUK has an excellent reputationJoeUK has an excellent reputationJoeUK has an excellent reputationJoeUK has an excellent reputation
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

I predict lots of Presidential toys being thrown out of the pram tonight. Bigly. If DT really has a majority it is only his fault.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank JoeUK for this useful post:
  #6478  
Old 24.03.2017, 23:46
marton's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: May 2008
Location: Kt. Zürich
Posts: 8,584
Groaned at 249 Times in 215 Posts
Thanked 11,612 Times in 6,344 Posts
marton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond reputemarton has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
The bill has been withdrawn. Trump has failed at the first hurdle of his presidency.

"We’re going to be living with Obamacare for the foreseeable future." -- Paul Ryan.

A great deal-maker Trump is not. Apparently running a country is not the same as inheriting a company or having books ghostwritten for you -- it's not even the same as hosting a reality TV show... It looks like Trump has played himself straight into Ryan's hands; or more accurately, Trump has been played beautifully by Ryan.

Sorry to disagree but this is the second hurdle!

Trump's Muslim ban or immigrant ban is also in the toilet.

They seem to have lost interest?
After the court injunction against the first ban the DOJ raised an emergency or high priority appeal.

Now they have not yet appealed against the court injunction from Hawaii which was against the second ban

They have appealed against the court injunction from Maryland which was against the second ban but not as an emergency or high priority appeal so it will not be heard in court until earliest June or July
Edit - new court date for Maryland appeal; May 8

Anyway where is Phos when we are now able to rag him mercilessly about "Trump the winner"
__________________
It is naive to assume my posts are my own work

Last edited by marton; 25.03.2017 at 00:56.
Reply With Quote
The following 6 users would like to thank marton for this useful post:
  #6479  
Old 25.03.2017, 00:15
Loz1983's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Zürich
Posts: 1,762
Groaned at 499 Times in 305 Posts
Thanked 7,915 Times in 3,106 Posts
Loz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond reputeLoz1983 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Quote:
View Post
Trump has been played beautifully by Ryan.
Watch what happens now. I think you may soon be saying Trump has beautifully played Ryan. Let's see how long he lasts.
Reply With Quote
  #6480  
Old 25.03.2017, 00:30
Sbrinz's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2011
Location: Murten - Morat
Posts: 11,918
Groaned at 590 Times in 377 Posts
Thanked 11,539 Times in 5,936 Posts
Sbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond reputeSbrinz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Will Trump be a Good President?

Meanwhile the Moscow connection has not been disproved,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news/powerpost/paloma/daily-202/2017/03/23/daily-202-fresh-evidence-trump-s-russia-headaches-are-not-going-away/58d36ffae9b69b72b2551022/

and at some point his lies must hurt him,

https://www.washingtonpost.com/opinions/mr-president-the-disgrace-is-all-yours/2017/03/23/1f4951bc-1004-11e7-ab07-07d9f521f6b5_story.html

Quote:

The Wall Street Journal’s editorial page, a conservative bastion, had this to say on Tuesday:

“If President Trump announces that North Korea launched a missile that landed within 100 miles of Hawaii, would most Americans believe him? Would the rest of the world? We’re not sure, which speaks to the damage that Mr. Trump is doing to his presidency with his seemingly endless stream of exaggerations, evidence-free accusations, implausible denials and other falsehoods.”

The president’s response: “I thought it was a disgrace that they could write that.”

But no, Mr. Trump, the disgrace is all yours.
.

Last edited by Sbrinz; 25.03.2017 at 00:43.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Sbrinz for this useful post:
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
A generic "will my salary be good enough" post Larsh Employment 51 12.12.2017 13:51
Will Hillary Clinton run for president again? PanFastic International affairs/politics 145 29.11.2016 09:03
Poll: Will Trump win the 2020 elections? k_and_e International affairs/politics 6 14.11.2016 21:29
Will Trump be the next US President? Phil_MCR International affairs/politics 2618 14.11.2016 12:16
Shall I inform my employer that I will be self employed or be a owner of a company? Broth76 Business & entrepreneur 6 09.07.2012 17:59


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:47.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2018, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0