English Forum Switzerland

English Forum Switzerland (https://www.englishforum.ch/forum.php)
-   International affairs/politics (https://www.englishforum.ch/international-affairs-politics/)
-   -   [Prince] Harry and Meghan (https://www.englishforum.ch/international-affairs-politics/277442-prince-harry-meghan.html)

Rob 27.11.2017 17:18

Re: [Prince] Harry and Meghan
 
Viz was rather prescient in 2016 (issue 258)

http://i64.tinypic.com/r0uic9.jpg

st2lemans 27.11.2017 17:21

Re: Meghan Markle
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Medea Fleecestealer (Post 2878959)
Do the Royal Family know what Harry is letting himself in for regarding possible US tax obligations?

No joint property or bank accounts, problem avoided. :rolleyes:

Plus, I am sure that he can afford a good accountant. ;)

Tom

omtatsat 27.11.2017 17:29

Re: [Prince] Harry and Meghan
 
"In Britain, the washing machines are in the kitchen. It's not clear why, it's just the way things are".

Of course its there you dummy-thats where one washes the dishes!

Castro 27.11.2017 17:30

Re: [Prince] Harry and Meghan
 
Its sweet and a welcome distraction from the misery of Brexit.

omtatsat 27.11.2017 17:32

Re: [Prince] Harry and Meghan
 
Rumour has it she's up the duff!

curley 27.11.2017 17:38

Re: [Prince] Harry and Meghan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Medea Fleecestealer (Post 2879142)
Possibly, but she's already returned her previous purchase. :p

LOL, that was my thought too when I read the post.

I have a friend who claims one either gets married within the first three months or never.
He proved half of his theory, he never got married.

Guest 27.11.2017 17:39

Re: [Prince] Harry and Meghan
 
She must be mad.. never a moment's peace will she get now.

It'll all end in tears.. :D

omtatsat 27.11.2017 17:45

Re: [Prince] Harry and Meghan
 
http://www.townandcountrymag.com/soc...an-princesses/
Meghan is too sexy to be a "royal"

Blueangel 27.11.2017 19:12

Re: [Prince] Harry and Meghan
 
I'm just happy for him, and glad he's found a woman with her own views on life. Just hope everyone leaves them to crack on with it once they're married.

st2lemans 27.11.2017 19:24

Re: [Prince] Harry and Meghan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by omtatsat (Post 2879169)
Meghan is too sexy to be a "royal"



Tom

Rob 27.11.2017 20:05

Re: [Prince] Harry and Meghan
 
It appears that she hasnít won over the keen intellects of the BTL commentators in the Daily Mail. Canít think why.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPoZ4aoWkAA71Ze?format=jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DPoZ4fUWkAE2T7R?format=jpg

PaddyG 27.11.2017 21:40

Re: [Prince] Harry and Meghan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by PilatesFan (Post 2879151)
Harry needs a mother figure after playing the field for so long but congrats to the happy couple anyway!

Seriously? There's 3 years' difference between them, that's it. My missus is over 5 years older than me and I've never seen her as a "mother figure". Get over yourself.

Guest 27.11.2017 22:16

Re: [Prince] Harry and Meghan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Rob (Post 2879225)
It appears that she hasnít won over the keen intellects of the BTL commentators in the Daily Mail. Canít think why.

They should go and live in Canada or US, give themselves some chance.

The crap she will put up with in the UK, nasty.

st2lemans 27.11.2017 22:29

Re: [Prince] Harry and Meghan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Swisstree (Post 2879267)
The crap she will put up with in the UK, nasty.

Just imagine when they join EF! :eek:

Tom

Guest 27.11.2017 22:48

Re: [Prince] Harry and Meghan
 
Most important, the corgis liked her.

http://www.townandcountrymag.com/soc...bbc-interview/

curley 27.11.2017 22:58

Re: [Prince] Harry and Meghan
 
Quote:

Most important, the corgis liked her.

http://www.townandcountrymag.com/soc...bbc-interview/
Considering dogs and their owners look alike after a while those dogs can't be the queen's. They're all too fat :eek:

Guest 28.11.2017 10:00

Re: [Prince] Harry and Meghan
 
Army veteran and a role model, a real catch! Meghan has done well.

http://i.dailymail.co.uk/i/pix/2016/...0701428511.jpg

slammer 28.11.2017 10:51

Re: [Prince] Harry and Meghan
 
One of the worst things about this topic splashed around the internet at the moment is that she is "black" and Whitey McWhitewite from Whitington in Whitenhampshire wonīt like that one little bit. If you think that the Americans ripping into a "black" president was bad wait until you get the generic English redneck chav on about a "black" royal.

Guest 28.11.2017 10:59

Re: [Prince] Harry and Meghan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by slammer (Post 2879385)
One of the worst things about this topic splashed around the internet at the moment is that she is "black" and Whitey McWhitewite from Whitington in Whitenhampshire wonīt like that one little bit. If you think that the Americans ripping into a "black" president was bad wait until you get the generic English redneck chav on about a "black" royal.

Whisper it, but despite what the media would have you believe, no one will care that she's "black". The UK is actually very good where these things are concerned.

PaddyG 28.11.2017 11:13

Re: [Prince] Harry and Meghan
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by omtatsat (Post 2879156)
"In Britain, the washing machines are in the kitchen. It's not clear why, it's just the way things are".

Of course its there you dummy-thats where one washes the dishes!

I think you're confusing washing machines with dishwashers. HTH


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 13:30.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0