Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Off-Topic > Off-Topic > International affairs/politics  
View Poll Results: Is Prince Andrew a big fat liar ???
Yes 40 76.92%
No 2 3.85%
Maybe 5 9.62%
Free Beer 5 9.62%
Voters: 52. You may not vote on this poll

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #61  
Old 21.11.2019, 20:27
st2lemans's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lugano
Posts: 28,275
Groaned at 1,897 Times in 1,440 Posts
Thanked 33,337 Times in 15,904 Posts
st2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prince Andrew = Pinocchio ???

Quote:
View Post
Now we need interviews with Trump, Clinton, Bill Gates, etc etc
And Jesus and Mohammed.

Tom
Reply With Quote
  #62  
Old 21.11.2019, 20:29
pilatus1's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Milky Way
Posts: 1,654
Groaned at 141 Times in 97 Posts
Thanked 4,372 Times in 1,736 Posts
pilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prince Andrew = Pinocchio ???

Quote:
View Post
And Jesus and Mohammed.

Tom
Had they also been taking repeated flights on Epsteins private planes?
Reply With Quote
  #63  
Old 21.11.2019, 20:34
st2lemans's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2010
Location: Lugano
Posts: 28,275
Groaned at 1,897 Times in 1,440 Posts
Thanked 33,337 Times in 15,904 Posts
st2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond reputest2lemans has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prince Andrew = Pinocchio ???

Quote:
View Post
Had they also been taking repeated flights on Epsteins private planes?
No, but they were into hookers and underage boys and girls.

Tom
Reply With Quote
  #64  
Old 21.11.2019, 20:37
fatmanfilms's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Apr 2010
Location: Verbier
Posts: 17,726
Groaned at 316 Times in 254 Posts
Thanked 16,875 Times in 9,272 Posts
fatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond reputefatmanfilms has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prince Andrew = Pinocchio ???

Just been erected
Attached Images
 
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank fatmanfilms for this useful post:
  #65  
Old 21.11.2019, 20:50
pilatus1's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Milky Way
Posts: 1,654
Groaned at 141 Times in 97 Posts
Thanked 4,372 Times in 1,736 Posts
pilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prince Andrew = Pinocchio ???

Quote:
View Post
No, but they were into hookers and underage boys and girls.

Tom
Are we both thinking of the same Jesus?


Reminds me of a funny incident. The then-gf/now wife and i had just gotten to a small mountain town in a remote section of Argentinian Patagonia. Through the adventure traveler's grapevine we had heard of guy named Jesus (hay-suess) who lived in the town who would let travelers tent on his lawn free of charge, and also hosted great dinner parties. And we were looking for some friends who we expected might be there. Having no idea of his last name or the address, we were not sure where to begin. And having just arrived by bicycle and being incredibly thirsty, we go into a small shop to get something to drink and my wife has the sudden idea of just asking the shopkeeper woman for help.

Out of nowhere she turns to the shopkeeper and enthusiastically asks: ' Usted conoce a Jesus??' ('Do you know Jesus?')

I almost started cracking up at the sight of the poor woman's face, who in her own mind thought she was being confronted by an overzealous blonde-haired bible-thumping gringa
__________________
you are being programmed
Reply With Quote
The following 8 users would like to thank pilatus1 for this useful post:
  #66  
Old 21.11.2019, 20:51
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ZH
Posts: 6,678
Groaned at 58 Times in 47 Posts
Thanked 9,204 Times in 3,807 Posts
doropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prince Andrew = Pinocchio ???

Quote:
View Post
And Jesus and Mohammed.

Tom
And Aisha, please.
Reply With Quote
  #67  
Old 21.11.2019, 20:55
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: ZH
Posts: 6,678
Groaned at 58 Times in 47 Posts
Thanked 9,204 Times in 3,807 Posts
doropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond reputedoropfiz has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prince Andrew = Pinocchio ???

Quote:
View Post
Are we both thinking of the same Jesus?


Reminds me of a funny incident. The then-gf/now wife and i had just gotten to a small mountain town in a remote section of Argentinian Patagonia. Through the adventure traveler's grapevine we had heard of guy named Jesus (hay-suess) who lived in the town who would let travelers tent on his lawn free of charge, and also hosted great dinner parties. And we were looking for some friends who we expected might be there. Having no idea of his last name or the address, we were not sure where to begin. And having just arrived by bicycle and being incredibly thirsty, we go into a small shop to get something to drink and my wife has the sudden idea of just asking the shopkeeper woman for help.

Out of nowhere she turns to the shopkeeper and enthusiastically asks: ' Usted conoce a Jesus??' ('Do you know Jesus?')

I almost started cracking up at the sight of the poor woman's face, who in her own mind thought she was being confronted by an overzealous blonde-haired bible-thumping gringa
Thank you for painting the scene so well, this had me laughing out loud. And rushing off to find this classic little video called "Jesus Lover":
https://youtu.be/Az-HsO04zkU
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank doropfiz for this useful post:
  #68  
Old 21.11.2019, 21:21
slammer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lummerland
Posts: 5,051
Groaned at 125 Times in 87 Posts
Thanked 8,614 Times in 3,258 Posts
slammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prince Andrew = Pinocchio ???

Quote:
View Post
Are we both thinking of the same Jesus?


Reminds me of a funny incident. The then-gf/now wife and i had just gotten to a small mountain town in a remote section of Argentinian Patagonia. Through the adventure traveler's grapevine we had heard of guy named Jesus (hay-suess) who lived in the town who would let travelers tent on his lawn free of charge, and also hosted great dinner parties. And we were looking for some friends who we expected might be there. Having no idea of his last name or the address, we were not sure where to begin. And having just arrived by bicycle and being incredibly thirsty, we go into a small shop to get something to drink and my wife has the sudden idea of just asking the shopkeeper woman for help.

Out of nowhere she turns to the shopkeeper and enthusiastically asks: ' Usted conoce a Jesus??' ('Do you know Jesus?')

I almost started cracking up at the sight of the poor woman's face, who in her own mind thought she was being confronted by an overzealous blonde-haired bible-thumping gringa
It´s all a matter of perspective as they say: "Jesus loves you is a nice thing to hear in church, not a nice thing to hear in a south American prison."
Reply With Quote
The following 6 users would like to thank slammer for this useful post:
  #69  
Old 24.11.2019, 21:29
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 7,501
Groaned at 274 Times in 206 Posts
Thanked 16,600 Times in 5,837 Posts
k_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond reputek_and_e has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prince Andrew = Pinocchio ???

Mummy has now cancelled Andrew's birthday party: https://www.20min.ch/people/internat...ndrew-18340085
Reply With Quote
  #70  
Old 02.12.2019, 21:35
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Baselland
Posts: 644
Groaned at 13 Times in 9 Posts
Thanked 436 Times in 276 Posts
spalebärg has a reputation beyond reputespalebärg has a reputation beyond reputespalebärg has a reputation beyond reputespalebärg has a reputation beyond repute
The Prince and the Epstein Scandal

On BBC television at 10 PM this evening. Mandatory viewing for everyone of UK origin.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000cd4h

Reply With Quote
  #71  
Old 02.12.2019, 21:41
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2007
Location: Aargau
Posts: 2,855
Groaned at 90 Times in 62 Posts
Thanked 3,638 Times in 1,459 Posts
Snoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond reputeSnoopy has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Prince and the Epstein Scandal

Not sure about the "mandatory" part, it's all rather squalid.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Snoopy for this useful post:
  #72  
Old 02.12.2019, 21:41
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: The Prince and the Epstein Scandal

Quote:
View Post
Mandatory viewing for everyone of UK origin
This person of UK origin would rather pull his own teeth.
Reply With Quote
The following 14 users would like to thank for this useful post:
  #73  
Old 02.12.2019, 21:50
slammer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2009
Location: Lummerland
Posts: 5,051
Groaned at 125 Times in 87 Posts
Thanked 8,614 Times in 3,258 Posts
slammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond reputeslammer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Prince and the Epstein Scandal

Quote:
This person of UK origin would rather pull his own teeth.
Have hemorrhoid treatment with a Black&Decker
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank slammer for this useful post:
  #74  
Old 02.12.2019, 23:01
Island Monkey's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Wallis
Posts: 4,008
Groaned at 69 Times in 38 Posts
Thanked 3,800 Times in 1,813 Posts
Island Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond reputeIsland Monkey has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Prince and the Epstein Scandal

She was far more credible than Andrew.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Island Monkey for this useful post:
  #75  
Old 03.12.2019, 07:23
Medea Fleecestealer's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jul 2011
Location: Switzerland
Posts: 20,922
Groaned at 362 Times in 277 Posts
Thanked 15,721 Times in 8,966 Posts
Medea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond reputeMedea Fleecestealer has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Prince and the Epstein Scandal

Hm

https://www.englishforum.ch/internat...pinocchio.html

merge job I reckon.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Medea Fleecestealer for this useful post:
  #76  
Old 03.12.2019, 22:25
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Baselland
Posts: 644
Groaned at 13 Times in 9 Posts
Thanked 436 Times in 276 Posts
spalebärg has a reputation beyond reputespalebärg has a reputation beyond reputespalebärg has a reputation beyond reputespalebärg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prince Andrew = Pinocchio ???

If he has been diddling with the underaged I hope he does get exposed. He has often talked about honour. Will he then take the honourable exit? Except that if he does it won't be 'assisted suicide' as has been suspected in the case of Epstein.
Reply With Quote
  #77  
Old 03.12.2019, 22:43
Guest
 
Posts: n/a
Re: The Prince and the Epstein Scandal

Quote:
View Post
On BBC television at 10 PM this evening. Mandatory viewing for everyone of UK origin.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/programmes/m000cd4h

God no... Masterchef:The Professionals is on.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank for this useful post:
  #78  
Old 04.12.2019, 00:43
Senior Member
 
Join Date: May 2017
Location: Zurich
Posts: 494
Groaned at 46 Times in 29 Posts
Thanked 924 Times in 393 Posts
terrifisch has a reputation beyond reputeterrifisch has a reputation beyond reputeterrifisch has a reputation beyond reputeterrifisch has a reputation beyond reputeterrifisch has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Prince and the Epstein Scandal

Quote:
God no... Masterchef:The Professionals is on.
Love that program
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank terrifisch for this useful post:
  #79  
Old 04.12.2019, 02:10
Treverus's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Dec 2007
Location: Luxembourg
Posts: 11,617
Groaned at 290 Times in 247 Posts
Thanked 21,717 Times in 7,915 Posts
Treverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond reputeTreverus has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Prince and the Epstein Scandal

Quote:
View Post
She was far more credible than Andrew.
That wasn’t exactly a challenge...
Reply With Quote
  #80  
Old 04.12.2019, 18:46
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Aug 2011
Location: Baselland
Posts: 644
Groaned at 13 Times in 9 Posts
Thanked 436 Times in 276 Posts
spalebärg has a reputation beyond reputespalebärg has a reputation beyond reputespalebärg has a reputation beyond reputespalebärg has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Prince Andrew = Pinocchio ???

Reply With Quote
Reply

Tags
batman




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
International Comedy Club Basel - Prince Abdi + Andrew Ryan The Laundry Man Commercial events 0 14.03.2017 14:15
International Comedy Club Zurich - Prince Abdi + Andrew Ryan The Laundry Man Commercial events 0 14.03.2017 14:12
International Comedy Club Lausanne - Prince Abdi + Andrew Ryan The Laundry Man Commercial events 0 14.03.2017 14:10
International Comedy Club Geneva - Prince Abdi + Andrew Ryan The Laundry Man Commercial events 0 14.03.2017 14:06
Pinocchio Sculpting Course SoCalCoise Commercial events 0 20.04.2016 23:04


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 01:30.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2020, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0