Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Off-Topic > Off-Topic > International affairs/politics  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1021  
Old 30.08.2020, 12:46
3Wishes's Avatar
Moderately Amused
 
Join Date: Jul 2010
Location: Bern area
Posts: 11,047
Groaned at 85 Times in 81 Posts
Thanked 18,495 Times in 8,264 Posts
3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute3Wishes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA

Quote:
View Post
...It's like the Wild West all over again. Maybe everyone should carry two guns to be twice as safe.
Of course. A childhood friend just posted a picture on social media of her 3 new guns. I jokingly asked why 3 if you only have 2 hands? She said, quite seriously, "because you can never have too many guns to protect yourself."
Reply With Quote
The following 4 users would like to thank 3Wishes for this useful post:
  #1022  
Old 30.08.2020, 13:21
NotAllThere's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baselland
Posts: 13,151
Groaned at 211 Times in 188 Posts
Thanked 19,104 Times in 7,778 Posts
NotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA

Quote:
View Post
But this happens to most people here, it's not some special treatment only you get.
Oh I know. I just find it funny.

Quote:
View Post
And where did I accuse you of being any of those things?
Where did accuse of it being you doing those things? (Apart from me being some lefty, which is very very funny to those who know me). Sorry I triggered you.
Reply With Quote
  #1023  
Old 30.08.2020, 14:20
Pancakes's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Zurich-ish
Posts: 4,441
Groaned at 251 Times in 177 Posts
Thanked 9,164 Times in 3,449 Posts
Pancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA

Quote:
View Post
In one of the videos on the site that i linked previously, you can see the 17 yr old being chased by the guy who was first shot, and others. He (guy first shot) throws what appears to be a bag full of liquid (which i read may have been gasoline, as the protestors/rioters had been starting dumpster fires and torching cars) at the 17yr old and misses, then continues chasing him in between the parked cars. A pistol shot is fired from somewhere/someone, and the 17 yr old's rifle is heard afterwards.

Lawyers for the 17 yr old say that he was being chased and attacked and that the shooting victim was trying to wrestle away the rifle when he was shot - which seems fairly consistent with the video evidence. He then returned to where the guy who he'd shot was lying, got on the phone with ?? to say he'd just killed someone, and then took off jogging in the direction of where he knew the police to be when he saw an angry mob forming. They chased him down the street, hitting him from behind with shouts of 'get him' and 'kill him' This is when he tripped and fell and was attacked by one guy with a flying kick (who he shot at and missed), another with a skateboard (who he shot and killed), and another with a handgun (shot in the arm).

The same guy who initially chasing him and was shot and killed can be seen in earlier videos being violent and aggressive towards the armed vigilante guys, basically trying to pick a fight, and shouting "shoot me!".

IMO all three victims were shot in self defense. My first thought after hearing about the incident was that some crazy right wing redneck racist must have gone to pick a fight with/kill BLM protestors. That was certainly the impression I got from MSM.

But looking at the photos of the burned out lot of cars from the protestors rioting the night before, it does make sense (in a strange dystopian way) that the armed vigilantes would be there to protect from further property damage (and not that it was just some made up excuse to be there in order to start trouble or intimidate protestors).

What a complete shitshow on all sides - trigger happy cops, rioting protestors, armed vigilantes, deceptive media, etc.
I know. It's like everyone is losing their minds in the US.

I'm sorry to ask this of you, but by chance is it possible for you to post a link to that video (again) that shows the kid being chased by the first guy that he had shot and killed? I guess I missed it when you had posted it here before, and I can't seem to find the post now. I had also looked online before for any kind of videos that show that first incident but hadn't been able to find anything.

But even if that first guy (who was shot and killed) did throw something at him and missed, I'm not sure that really justifies the kid shooting and killing him. The kid showed up at a protest with a loaded assault rifle and clearly was willing to use it at whatever moment he felt threatened. He also clearly felt that it is his right to shoot and kill people for burning cars. So he deliberately puts himself in a position like that, with a loaded gun, and then uses that as a means to feel justified in shooting three people. He even has photos of himself dressed as a police officer on his social media. In my opinion, the kid has an issue with not being able to understand that he isn't the police. And now the irony is, I guess, that he's sitting in a jail cell facing murder charges as well as charges for owning a dangerous weapon while under the age of 18.

What kind of society thinks it's okay for a 17-year old kid to show up at a protest with an assault rifle and then use that weapon to kill people? Not to mention just allowing a 17-year old kid to walk around the streets with a loaded assault rifle in the first place.
Reply With Quote
  #1024  
Old 30.08.2020, 15:01
pilatus1's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Milky Way
Posts: 1,767
Groaned at 151 Times in 102 Posts
Thanked 4,757 Times in 1,873 Posts
pilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA



Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank pilatus1 for this useful post:
  #1025  
Old 30.08.2020, 15:20
pilatus1's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Milky Way
Posts: 1,767
Groaned at 151 Times in 102 Posts
Thanked 4,757 Times in 1,873 Posts
pilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA

Quote:
View Post

. The kid showed up at a protest with a loaded assault rifle and clearly was willing to use it at whatever moment he felt threatened. He also clearly felt that it is his right to shoot and kill people for burning cars. So he deliberately puts himself in a position like that, with a loaded gun, and then uses that as a means to feel justified in shooting three people. He even has photos of himself dressed as a police officer on his social media.
There are also pictures of him dressed up as a fireman. He worked as a community lifeguard and earlier that day, before the shooting, had volunteered to scrub graffiti from the walls of a high school. Here he is offering medical aid to protestors:

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/...ha-shooting%2F

Here he is in an interview before the shooting, stating his intentions for being there:

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/...ha-shooting%2F

I don't buy the narrative that he was there to taunt, harass, intimidate, or pick a fight with protestors. There doesn't seem to be any evidence of that, even if he was armed (which is legal in Wisconsin - the only illegality is his case was being a minor)

Here is the guy who first got shot, aggressively trying to pick a fight with the group of armed guys:

https://twitter.com/livesmattershow/...ha-shooting%2F
__________________
you are being programmed
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank pilatus1 for this useful post:
  #1026  
Old 30.08.2020, 15:58
Pancakes's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Zurich-ish
Posts: 4,441
Groaned at 251 Times in 177 Posts
Thanked 9,164 Times in 3,449 Posts
Pancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA

Quote:
View Post
There are also pictures of him dressed up as a fireman. He worked as a community lifeguard and earlier that day, before the shooting, had volunteered to scrub graffiti from the walls of a high school. Here he is offering medical aid to protestors:

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/...ha-shooting%2F

Here he is in an interview before the shooting, stating his intentions for being there:

https://twitter.com/MarkDice/status/...ha-shooting%2F

I don't buy the narrative that he was there to taunt, harass, intimidate, or pick a fight with protestors. There doesn't seem to be any evidence of that, even if he was armed (which is legal in Wisconsin - the only illegality is his case was being a minor)

Here is the guy who first got shot, aggressively trying to pick a fight with the group of armed guys:

https://twitter.com/livesmattershow/...ha-shooting%2F
Wow... Thanks for the videos.
It's kind of hard to tell what exactly is going on in there, but the one in slow-motion does help. So it was someone else from the crowd who had fired a gun (one shot) into the air, and then that is what caused Rittenhouse to shoot the guy who was chasing him, even though the guy chasing him isn't the one who had fired a gun.

So was this a case of the illusion of self-defense, then? I'm not sure how that's going to stand up in court. He was being chased but I'm not sure that justifies him shooting and killing the guy who was chasing him.

I think you're right that Rittenhouse's intentions may have been good, but he did still shoot three people and kill two of them with a loaded assault rifle that he chose to bring to a protest illegally. He is also apparently a member of "Police Lives Matter" according to his social media -- so therefore more than likely also against the BLM movement.

It just doesn't make sense to me that the police or anyone should think it's okay for a 17-year old kid to show up at a protest with a loaded assault rifle when he's clearly more-than-willing to use it if he feels threatened.

As for the other guy in the video, who ended up being killed after having said "Shoot me" earlier that day, well... He's obviously an idiot. To be honest, I think there were a LOT of idiots that night and that there are a LOT of idiots in the US in general. These people seem to act as though it's a street party or something or as though it's all just some kind of game. Yeah, it's "all fun and games until someone gets shot," I guess.
Reply With Quote
  #1027  
Old 30.08.2020, 16:38
pilatus1's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Milky Way
Posts: 1,767
Groaned at 151 Times in 102 Posts
Thanked 4,757 Times in 1,873 Posts
pilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA

Quote:
View Post

So was this a case of the illusion of self-defense, then? I'm not sure how that's going to stand up in court. He was being chased but I'm not sure that justifies him shooting and killing the guy who was chasing him.
Well, what do you think the aggressive guy in the red shirt, who chased and later got shot by the 17 yr old, would have done if he had caught him? It doesnt appear as if he was trying to give him a hug. What would he have done with the kid's rifle? Potentially killed the 17 yr old and then opened fire on other 'militia'/vigilante type guys in the area.

If you attack someone with a lethal weapon, that person has to assume that you mean business and will use that weapon against them if given the opportunity to seize it from them. He had tried to flee but was seemingly backed into a bit of a corner between cars, and had heard a gun fire.

Poor kid - maybe not the brightest bulb in the bunch, and a bit misguided - but trying to be a good citizen it seems, though in way over his head.

As for being against BLM (to the point of being a premeditated murderer) because he was a social media supporter of Blue Lives Matter, thats just conjecture.

I don't think anyone is arguing that it's okay for a 17 year old to be walking the streets as a armed vigilante - it's a pretty sad state of affairs in America that it has come to this, and that 17 year old kids feel like they need to protect private property because government and police have failed to act. I think everyone agrees on that, whether or not they agree if he killed in self defense.
__________________
you are being programmed
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank pilatus1 for this useful post:
  #1028  
Old 30.08.2020, 17:43
Jim2007's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Jun 2006
Location: Kt. Bern
Posts: 4,430
Groaned at 209 Times in 166 Posts
Thanked 7,198 Times in 3,210 Posts
Jim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond reputeJim2007 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA

Quote:
View Post
Poor kid - maybe not the brightest bulb in the bunch, and a bit misguided - but trying to be a good citizen it seems, though in way over his head.
But he was definitely not trying to be a good citizen, he was out for confrontation and he got in spades. Good citizens do not tool up and go out looking for trouble.

It is way past time to stop trying to justify this kind of nonsense. Anyone from any side that tools up and goes on the streets is absolutely not a good citizen.
Reply With Quote
The following 7 users would like to thank Jim2007 for this useful post:
  #1029  
Old 30.08.2020, 21:38
pilatus1's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Milky Way
Posts: 1,767
Groaned at 151 Times in 102 Posts
Thanked 4,757 Times in 1,873 Posts
pilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA

Quote:
View Post
But he was definitely not trying to be a good citizen, he was out for confrontation and he got in spades. Good citizens do not tool up and go out looking for trouble.

It is way past time to stop trying to justify this kind of nonsense. Anyone from any side that tools up and goes on the streets is absolutely not a good citizen.
You have no idea what his intentions were. As far as he has stated, he was there to protect the auto business and to administer 1st aid to injured people. He can be seen in the videos doing both. He was then attacked by an aggressive rioter, defended himself, and has been cast as someone 'out for confrontation'.

Of course that doesn't match with the video evidence where he is running away, trying to avoid confrontation, and ends up shooting all 3 in self defense when cornered or knocked to the ground.

The cops certainly made him feel as if he was being a good citizen in video from before the shooting- being told 'Thank you guys, we really appreciate that you're out here' and being given water. Your idea of being a good citizen and his/theirs must be very different...
__________________
you are being programmed
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank pilatus1 for this useful post:
  #1030  
Old 31.08.2020, 15:12
amogles's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 11,272
Groaned at 241 Times in 205 Posts
Thanked 23,713 Times in 10,078 Posts
amogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA

Quote:
View Post

Or to put this simple: do you believe this was standard police practice or would the cops behave differently in case he was white?
The shit is hitting the fan in Germany too now after those Berlin police officers in full military riot gear cold bloodedly murdered that woman.

But I bet that the difference will be that in Germany nobody riots, and the press get hand fed some manipulated story which they will not even question and these police officers will not lose their jobs or pensions or anything else.
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank amogles for this useful post:
  #1031  
Old 31.08.2020, 15:15
Ato Ato is offline
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: ZH
Posts: 1,326
Groaned at 15 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 2,444 Times in 996 Posts
Ato has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA

Quote:
View Post
The shit is hitting the fan in Germany too now after those Berlin police officers in full military riot gear cold bloodedly murdered that woman.

But I bet that the difference will be that in Germany nobody riots, and the press get hand fed some manipulated story which they will not even question and these police officers will not lose their jobs or pensions or anything else.
I've not paid attention to any news over the last few days, was this during the protests planned for yesterday?
Reply With Quote
  #1032  
Old 31.08.2020, 15:24
amogles's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Mar 2008
Location: Zurich
Posts: 11,272
Groaned at 241 Times in 205 Posts
Thanked 23,713 Times in 10,078 Posts
amogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond reputeamogles has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA

The police have now said she didn't actually die.
Reply With Quote
  #1033  
Old 31.08.2020, 18:37
pilatus1's Avatar
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2012
Location: Milky Way
Posts: 1,767
Groaned at 151 Times in 102 Posts
Thanked 4,757 Times in 1,873 Posts
pilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond reputepilatus1 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA

lol


Chicago looting proves Black America deserves reparations here's why
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank pilatus1 for this useful post:
  #1034  
Old 31.08.2020, 20:18
Pancakes's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Zurich-ish
Posts: 4,441
Groaned at 251 Times in 177 Posts
Thanked 9,164 Times in 3,449 Posts
Pancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond reputePancakes has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA

I feel like I can't take either side anymore (in the US) because lately it seems like both sides have been wrong. I joked to my husband earlier that it's like watching two people in an insane asylum argue back and forth. "You're crazy!" "No, you're crazy!"

Maybe they're both crazy?

I think I need to stop reading the news for a while before I catch the crazy.

Now......... Back to this delicious spinach artichoke dip.
Reply With Quote
The following 6 users would like to thank Pancakes for this useful post:
  #1035  
Old 31.08.2020, 21:59
NotAllThere's Avatar
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2008
Location: Baselland
Posts: 13,151
Groaned at 211 Times in 188 Posts
Thanked 19,104 Times in 7,778 Posts
NotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond reputeNotAllThere has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA

Quote:
View Post
I feel like I can't take either side anymore (in the US) because lately it seems like both sides have been wrong.
Hence my use of the word "silly".
Reply With Quote
  #1036  
Old 01.09.2020, 16:01
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Steinach SG
Posts: 8,689
Groaned at 426 Times in 322 Posts
Thanked 11,366 Times in 5,974 Posts
Urs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA

Quote:
View Post
How quickly things can turn from a routine stop to mayhem when someone violently resists arrest, and why the Jacob Blake shooting was justified:

[clip snipped]
Yes, encounters like this are used to justify police behavior.

However the question is how often they happen.

According to FBI statistics, 50-70 LEO's (Law Enforcement Officers) are killed violently (murdered) on duty in a typical year. With 700k LEO's (not counting backoffice staff, that should be another 300k) the risk for them to get murdered is something like 1:12'000. For comparison, the risk in Swiss construction (Hoch- und Tiefbau) is in the area of 1:8000 (Swiss construction is probably not the safest though).
Reply With Quote
This user would like to thank Urs Max for this useful post:
  #1037  
Old 01.09.2020, 16:26
Ato Ato is offline
Forum Veteran
 
Join Date: Oct 2017
Location: ZH
Posts: 1,326
Groaned at 15 Times in 15 Posts
Thanked 2,444 Times in 996 Posts
Ato has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond reputeAto has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA

Quote:
View Post
Yes, encounters like this are used to justify police behavior.

However the question is how often they happen.

According to FBI statistics, 50-70 LEO's (Law Enforcement Officers) are killed violently (murdered) on duty in a typical year. With 700k LEO's (not counting backoffice staff, that should be another 300k) the risk for them to get murdered is something like 1:12'000. For comparison, the risk in Swiss construction (Hoch- und Tiefbau) is in the area of 1:8000 (Swiss construction is probably not the safest though).
Them Swiss contruction workers are an angry bunch if there's 1 in 8000 murdered a year. Is it when they present the bill?
Reply With Quote
  #1038  
Old 01.09.2020, 18:57
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Feb 2010
Location: CH
Posts: 10,574
Groaned at 343 Times in 279 Posts
Thanked 15,385 Times in 7,898 Posts
greenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond reputegreenmount has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA

Quote:
View Post
You have no idea what his intentions were. As far as he has stated, he was there to protect the auto business and to administer 1st aid to injured people. He can be seen in the videos doing both. He was then attacked by an aggressive rioter, defended himself, and has been cast as someone 'out for confrontation'.

Of course that doesn't match with the video evidence where he is running away, trying to avoid confrontation, and ends up shooting all 3 in self defense when cornered or knocked to the ground.

The cops certainly made him feel as if he was being a good citizen in video from before the shooting- being told 'Thank you guys, we really appreciate that you're out here' and being given water. Your idea of being a good citizen and his/theirs must be very different...
It's a sad state of affairs if a 17 y.o. feels the need to protect properties and can get his hands on that type of gun. I feel sorry for his victims but I believe he's also a victim. At this age he definitely didn't have discernment...wonder why nobody sent him home so to speak. Where were the adults...
Reply With Quote
The following 3 users would like to thank greenmount for this useful post:
  #1039  
Old 02.09.2020, 01:12
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Steinach SG
Posts: 8,689
Groaned at 426 Times in 322 Posts
Thanked 11,366 Times in 5,974 Posts
Urs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond reputeUrs Max has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA

Quote:
View Post
Them Swiss contruction workers are an angry bunch if there's 1 in 8000 murdered a year. Is it when they present the bill?
The Swiss are Ok. Or would be, rather, if they still worked constructions.
The angry foreigners are the problem, which is one of the reasons for the upcoming vote.



You heard it on EF first.
Reply With Quote
The following 2 users would like to thank Urs Max for this useful post:
  #1040  
Old 02.09.2020, 09:10
Forum Legend
 
Join Date: Oct 2014
Location: Nyon
Posts: 4,600
Groaned at 232 Times in 171 Posts
Thanked 6,288 Times in 2,954 Posts
bowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond reputebowlie has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The racial time bomb-USA

Quote:
View Post
It's a sad state of affairs if a 17 y.o. feels the need to protect properties and can get his hands on that type of gun. I feel sorry for his victims but I believe he's also a victim. At this age he definitely didn't have discernment...wonder why nobody sent him home so to speak. Where were the adults...
He isn't old enough to legally get a week beer, but he is old enough to buy a lethal weapon.

Rather than 'feels the need' I'd say it was 'use the excuse'.
Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Monkey Town (no racial slur) Harrie Nak Family matters/health 35 23.08.2019 16:15
Racial Profiling sommerindian Other/general 28 11.11.2015 15:38
Mixed racial marriages cannut International affairs/politics 84 05.12.2011 12:25
Criminal law provisions against racial discrimination Aryans Other/general 6 08.06.2011 08:42
Racial frustrations canadian.in.zurich Complaints corner 118 26.05.2008 22:25


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 05:44.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0