English Forum Switzerland

English Forum Switzerland (https://www.englishforum.ch/forum.php)
-   International affairs/politics (https://www.englishforum.ch/international-affairs-politics/)
-   -   Refugees not being deported (https://www.englishforum.ch/international-affairs-politics/304834-refugees-not-being-deported.html)

olygirl 09.07.2021 13:16

Re: Refugees not being deported
 
The projection is blinding.

Urs Max 09.07.2021 14:32

Re: Refugees not being deported
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Treverus (Post 3326344)
Great topic to raise which illustrates my view on tabloids perfectly:
- the protest was feminist, not "extreme left wing"

They call themselves "Alerta Feminista". If they're anything like their namesakes they're feminist anarchists.

If you think anarchism isn't extreme nothing is.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Treverus (Post 3326344)
- 20 girls sneaked through a side door, staged a protest with some signs and leaflets. Nobody got hurt, nothing was vandalized.

They broke in, that's obviously a crime.
Quote:

Originally Posted by Treverus (Post 3326344)
- the protest was not even about "our" case here at all, the group protests the language the newspaper uses when it comes to violence against women. They dont like it that apparently men "get killed" but women are victims of "relationship drama".

The term femicide itself is sexist, it ignores murders on men and implies that they're irrelevant.

Besides, according to focus.de (no paywall) they're outraged that (translated by deepl, addition in ' ' mine)
"You say sexualised violence against FLINTAs - 'Frauen/'women, lesbians, inter, non-binary and trans people - is imported. We say violence against FLINTAS is the cruel consequence of a sexist society, of capitalism and patriarchy."
Again, their sexism and misandry has them ignore men.

Now, as you may notice, they imply that lesbians aren't women, which is itself not just sexist but also outright idiotic. It demonstrates the general intellectual level these idiots move on.
Quote:

Originally Posted by olygirl (Post 3326426)
The projection is blinding.

You sound as if you excuse criminal behaviour just as long as it comes from the "right" people. That's rather telling.
Granted, I may be wrong with this interpretation, in which case I'm looking forward to you condemning their criminal acts and behaviour.


It's a shame nobody thought of (b)locking the doors until the police arrived.

olygirl 09.07.2021 14:41

Re: Refugees not being deported
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Urs Max (Post 3326479)

You sound as if you excuse criminal behaviour just as long as it comes from the "right" people. That's rather telling.
Granted, I may be wrong with this interpretation, in which case I'm looking forward to you condemning their criminal acts and behaviour.

I have continuously condemned their criminal acts and behaviour. Again, some of you are in this thread just for the fun of an argument without debating the facts.

st2lemans 09.07.2021 14:46

Re: Refugees not being deported
 
https://www.rt.com/news/528745-austr...st-media-rape/

Tom

Urs Max 09.07.2021 16:09

Re: Refugees not being deported
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by olygirl (Post 3326485)
I have continuously condemned their criminal acts and behaviour. Again, some of you are in this thread just for the fun of an argument without debating the facts.

There seems to be a misunderstanding.

You seem to be talking about your comments on the Afghani suspects in this quote, and on criminal immigrants on general. I think I've said before that I'm pretty much in agreement with what you posted in that regard.

However, your "projection" post that I quoted before seems to refer to amogles immediately before yours, as is common, and would therfore be in defense of the feminists criminal acts.

olygirl 09.07.2021 19:26

Re: Refugees not being deported
 
Those women broke the law by breaking into a private building and verbally and physically attacking employees simply because they felt the article was racist. That’s not how democracy works and they should punished accordingly.

Extremists left or right damage the political system. The rioters in Austria should be punished just like the ones that rioted the White House.

Urs Max 09.07.2021 20:11

Re: Refugees not being deported
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by olygirl (Post 3326587)
Those women broke the law by breaking into a private building and verbally and physically attacking employees simply because they felt the article was racist. That’s not how democracy works and they should punished accordingly.

Extremists left or right damage the political system. The rioters in Austria should be punished just like the ones that rioted the White House.

Thank you. I agree.

logo123 11.07.2021 10:44

Re: Refugees not being deported
 
http://rochdaleonline.co.uk/news-fea...being-deported

"Over the course of several years, the victims, who were aged between 13 and 17, were systematically raped and abused by the group. Displaying classic grooming behaviour, the men plied their young vulnerable victims with alcohol, food and money in return for sex.
On some occasions the girls were beaten if they didn't agree to have sex and on other occasiosn, they were so drunk that they didn't know what was being done to them.
The gang, most of whom knew each other, would pass some of the girls around between them and even paid some of the victims to bring them new girls."

"Former Detective Constable Maggie Oliver, who worked on the case, said: "When a case like this hits the headlines, politicians, MPs, police and the authorities release a statement saying how terrible this is, how abhorrent.
"Then the media coverage fades away, and so does their horror. And they do nothing! Yet again. Until the next time it hits the press... and then we get another sound bite. And it just is not good enough.
"When I initially resigned from GMP in 2012 to speak out publicly about this scandal, I never imagined that 10 years later we would still be hearing exactly the same platitudes. Fighting for these girls and countless others like them throughout the UK has become my daily life, and it’s why I started my charity the Maggie Oliver Foundation, to give them a voice."

Urs Max 08.08.2021 22:10

Re: Refugees not being deported
 
So, time for a little update.

Turns out the "16yr old" lied. Forensic experts say that he was at least 19yrs old when the murder was comitted, with 20.5yrs the most probable age. WRT a sentencing the difference will matter because age 18-21 is considered "young grownup", but as long as he's less than 21yrs old the age will work in his favor as that's the minimum age for the maximum sentence.

Another forensic expertise confirmed the age of the 18yr old.

The 4th suspect has been apprehended ten days ago in London. The district he was caught in is inhabitated by a numerous Afghan community. His transfer to Austria is pending.

parnell 11.08.2021 10:22

Re: Refugees not being deported
 
And in a further demonstration of the insanity of European immigration law the Rwandan "migrant" who failed to get asylum in France , burned down Nantes cathedral and in a bizarre twist was sheltered by a Catholic priest - is held for murdering that very same priest.

Quote:

Emmanuel Abayisenga, 40, is said to have confessed to the murder of the priest
Father Olivier Maire, clergyman in Saint-Laurent-sur-Sèvre, was killed in Nantes
Sources: Early evidence suggested Abayisenga had 'beaten his victim to death'
Abayisenga, a devout Catholic, was staying with the Montfortian community
The Rwandan refugee also previously confessed to being behind the fire that gutted the Gothic Nantes cathedral that horrified France on July 18, 2020
.................


He comes from a Hutu family, with the news outlet suggesting some of his family may have participated in the genocide against the Tutsis in 1994, and that his father was executed as a result when he returned to his home village.

Abayisenga became a police officer in Rwanda, but later travelled to France where upon his arrival, his application for asylum was refused.

The Office for the Protection of Refugees and Stateless Persons determined that 'in the event of return to his country, it is not proven that he would be the victim of persecution,' and he was sent four notices to leave the country.

vushka 27.08.2021 08:32

Re: Refugees not being deported
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Urs Max (Post 3335991)
So, time for a little update.

Turns out the "16yr old" lied. Forensic experts say that he was at least 19yrs old when the murder was comitted, with 20.5yrs the most probable age. WRT a sentencing the difference will matter because age 18-21 is considered "young grownup", but as long as he's less than 21yrs old the age will work in his favor as that's the minimum age for the maximum sentence.

Another forensic expertise confirmed the age of the 18yr old.

The 4th suspect has been apprehended ten days ago in London. The district he was caught in is inhabitated by a numerous Afghan community. His transfer to Austria is pending.

So not only are all the attackers now confirmed to be adults, one of them had already been convicted of sexual offences.

I guess we can put the "poor boys young men just hanging out with their 13 year old friend" theories to bed now.

V__ 13.09.2021 09:14

Re: Refugees not being deported
 
A 26-year-old male Somali asylum seeker was arrested by police in Italy after several people were stabbed in the northern resort town of Rimini, several Italian news outlets reported on Sunday.

Four women and a six-year-old boy were injured in the incident, which occurred on Saturday evening. The boy is said to be in critical condition after wounds on his neck.

The suspect was reportedly riding a bus without a ticket, and attacked two ticket controllers while aboard the vehicle. He then fled the scene and wounded three other people while on the run.

The police later managed to track down the suspect and arrest him.

Investigators do not believe the man's motive was terrorism-related, but rather think the man was likely under the influence of drugs during his rampage.

The man had applied for asylum in Italy and was reportedly housed in a Red Cross facility in Rimini.

According to the Italian ANSA news agency, the suspect had been living in Europe since 2015 and was denied asylum in several other European countries, such as Denmark, Sweden, Germany, and the Netherlands.

https://www.dw.com/en/somali-asylum-...ing/a-59161645

vushka 13.09.2021 17:33

Re: Refugees not being deported
 
And now it's revealed that one of the girls adult friends rapists entered the UK as a refugee and claimed asylum under a false name

https://news.sky.com/story/afghan-ma...in-uk-12407072

This case is really showing up the absolute shitshow of the asylum system. Now they just need a pathetic judge to give them a slap on the wrist sentence because of all the hardships they've faced and it will be complete.


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 11:15.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2021, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0