Go Back   English Forum Switzerland > Living in Switzerland > Introductions  
Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 17.11.2011, 15:54
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fribourg
Posts: 5
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sedona has no particular reputation at present
Hi all

Hi there

My name is Marie... I am Swiss but have also American roots. Just came back from the US where I was visiting my family. I already miss this country even though I love my life here in Switzerland.

I am here to get in touch with americans living in Switzerland. In a way it helps me coping with this nostalgia I have about the US and especially Arizona.
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 17.11.2011, 15:58
Golfprostew's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Egg
Posts: 264
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 182 Times in 100 Posts
Golfprostew has earned the respect of manyGolfprostew has earned the respect of manyGolfprostew has earned the respect of many
Re: Hi all

Quote:
View Post
Hi there

My name is Marie... I am Swiss but have also American roots. Just came back from the US where I was visiting my family. I already miss this country even though I love my life here in Switzerland.

I am here to get in touch with americans living in Switzerland. In a way it helps me coping with this nostalgia I have about the US and especially Arizona.

Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

I don't suppose you lived near Sedona Golf Resort in Arizona did you?

Stew
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 17.11.2011, 15:59
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fribourg
Posts: 5
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sedona has no particular reputation at present
Re: Hi all

Quote:
View Post
Hello,

Welcome to the forum.

I don't suppose you lived near Sedona Golf Resort in Arizona did you?

Stew

No I didn't but my family does... my aunt and cousins are still living in Scottsdale Az ... and Sedona is my favorite place over there. Especially the Enchantment resort.

You're from there ?
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 17.11.2011, 16:03
Golfprostew's Avatar
Senior Member
 
Join Date: Jan 2011
Location: Egg
Posts: 264
Groaned at 4 Times in 3 Posts
Thanked 182 Times in 100 Posts
Golfprostew has earned the respect of manyGolfprostew has earned the respect of manyGolfprostew has earned the respect of many
Re: Hi all

Quote:
View Post
No I didn't but my family does... my aunt and cousins are still living in Scottsdale Az ... and Sedona is my favorite place over there. Especially the Enchantment resort.

You're from there ?
No I nearly went to work there, a few years back. The landscape there looks stunning!
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 17.11.2011, 16:24
Newbie
 
Join Date: Nov 2011
Location: Fribourg
Posts: 5
Groaned at 0 Times in 0 Posts
Thanked 0 Times in 0 Posts
Sedona has no particular reputation at present
Re: Hi all

Quote:
View Post
No I nearly went to work there, a few years back. The landscape there looks stunning!

The landscape is amazing, you're right. It's easy to have the feeling of beeing catched in a Wild Wild West Movie...
Reply With Quote
Reply




Currently Active Users Viewing This Thread: 1 (0 members and 1 guests)
 
Thread Tools
Display Modes

Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are Off
Pingbacks are Off
Refbacks are Off


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hi all! niņo desconocido Introductions 4 27.11.2010 20:05
Hi All simit Introductions 3 23.09.2008 14:48
Hi All SriSri Introductions 1 16.09.2008 14:16
Hi All, Darren_Zur Introductions 6 10.09.2008 21:05
Hi All Darkphoenix Introductions 2 12.11.2007 10:38


All times are GMT +2. The time now is 09:14.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2022, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
LinkBacks Enabled by vBSEO 3.1.0